• ベストアンサー

日本語訳お願いします

I offers comprehensive group solutions for corporations,schools,libraries,government organizations & others. 何となくはわかるのですが、はっきり日本語に出来なくて,,,

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

「当方は企業、学校、図書館、政府機関などのような組織を対象として、問題解決のお手伝いをしております」 など。

noname#218316
質問者

お礼

めっちゃ解りやすくなりました!!!!!! ありがとうございます!!!!!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してくれませんか??

You qualify for the following redemption offers. ↑↑を、日本語に訳してくれたら嬉しいです!

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

フォレストホテルグループのセールストークの一部です(練習課題) FOREST Hotel Group offers comprehensive resources for corporate, association, and incentive planners looking for best in class properties for meetings and incentive travel. フォレストホテルグループは、企業や組合へ総括的な資源を提供し、選りすぐりのプランナーが会議目的や特別な旅行のために最適な条件をご提案致します。 FOREST Hotel Group offers A and B. A : comprehensive resources for corporate, association B : incentive planners looking for best in class properties for meetings and incentive travel と考えましたが、 FOREST Hotel Group offers comprehensive resources for A,B, and C. A : corporate B : association C : incentive planners となるのでしょうか? アドバイスお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いしたいのですが。

この英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 i will wait for your reply and hopefully youll teach me some lessons about japanese

• 日本語訳おねがいします

日本語訳おねがいします this saturday I'll have another latin test..-.-" and on tuesday I'll have the first math test of the new term^^ we are doing Mathematic systems!I like them! The schools now are more simple than 30 years ago,teachers claim less than years ago.so "old style",it's a school were difficulties are like years ago^^ there are a lot of very simple schools!they study less and less!^^ Now I'm reading some book about Jack the Ripper.I love detective novels <3 I'm trying to solve the murder cases^^ obviusly,I can't solve it ?__? I'm not an victorian age lady ^^ 最初のところはmathematic systemsが分かりません。systemをしているとはどういう事ですか? 最後のところ、i can't solve it?とありますが、本の話なのになぜ主語が私なのでしょうか?

• 日本語訳お願いいたします!

次のものを英語から日本語に訳してほしいと言われたのですが よく分からなくて分かる方、日本語に訳してもらってもいいですか? ・My dearly beloved daughter it is with great love that I come to communicate with you this evening. For I know the torment you have been suffering. The suffering which you have now offered up for souls means that they would have faced damnation had you not done so with joy. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします

アメリカの方と英語でメールのやり取りをしるんですが、どうしても意味が分からない文章があったので、日本語訳お願いします!! "but I do not want them to feel that is the only reason we are friends for I enjoy their company. So this is hard for me.... " 上の文です。よろしくお願いします!

• 日本語訳助けてください。

Unfortunately, the group in which you qualify is currently full. Thank you for your time and interest. きれいな日本語に訳せる方、お願いします。 市場調査に協力してもらう方へのアンケートにでてくる一文です。お客様に業種を選んでもらい、特定の業種はすでに定員が足りていますよといいたいのですが。

• 日本語の訳をお願いしたいですφ(..)

日本語の訳をお願いしたいですφ(..) “Thank you. You saved my life, so I have a present for you. You can have wonderful dreams with this.” よろしくお願いしますm(× ×)m

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 You're the one thing I have that's true My life used to be nothing to me. I never want to feel that again. You're taking my heart with you. I'll do anything for you. 洋楽の歌詞です。学校の課題ではありません。 お願いしますm(__)m

• 日本語訳を教えて頂きたいです(^^;)

ある曲の英語の歌詞なんですが、日本語訳を教えて頂きたいです!下記です↓ 【still don't know what I'm looking for.】 【You barely made it, New or never.】 【I wanna be there. Make it better.】 【Someday you can take it.】 分かる方おられましたらぜひ回答宜しくお願いします(;´д⊂)