FOREST Hotel Groupのセールストークの一部:企業・組合・特別な旅行のための最適な資源を提供

このQ&Aのポイント
  • フォレストホテルグループは、企業や組合へ総括的な資源を提供し、選りすぐりのプランナーが会議目的や特別な旅行のために最適な条件をご提案致します。
  • FOREST Hotel Groupは、企業や組合、特に特別な旅行を計画するための最高のプランナーが求める最高クラスの施設に関する包括的なリソースを提供しています。
  • FOREST Hotel Groupは、会社、組合、インセンティブプランナーが、会議やインセンティブ旅行のために最高クラスの施設を求める際に必要な包括的なリソースを提供しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文和訳をお願いします。

フォレストホテルグループのセールストークの一部です(練習課題) FOREST Hotel Group offers comprehensive resources for corporate, association, and incentive planners looking for best in class properties for meetings and incentive travel. フォレストホテルグループは、企業や組合へ総括的な資源を提供し、選りすぐりのプランナーが会議目的や特別な旅行のために最適な条件をご提案致します。 FOREST Hotel Group offers A and B. A : comprehensive resources for corporate, association B : incentive planners looking for best in class properties for meetings and incentive travel と考えましたが、 FOREST Hotel Group offers comprehensive resources for A,B, and C. A : corporate B : association C : incentive planners となるのでしょうか? アドバイスお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

X offers resources for A, B, and C. ご質問の文章の構造は複数のandでつなげる文章を簡略に表現するためにカンマでそれぞれを区切って最後のカンマの後にandとする一般的な文章と思います。 従いまして、下の方の理解でよろしいかと存じます。

fishfish33
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 自信がなかったもので。助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

フォレストホテルグループのセールストークの一部です(練習課題) FOREST Summer Sale FOREST Hotel Group is offering luxury for less this summer. フォレストサマーセール フォレストホテルグループがこの夏ラグジュアリーを提供します。 for lessをどのように訳すのかわかりません。 S is offering A for 期間. S is offering A for 目的. という型式を考えましたが、less this summerというのがどのような期間あるいは目的になるのか思いつきませんでした。 それとも、全く別の考え方なのでしょうか? アドバイスお願いします。

• わからない英文があります

この英文の意味を教えてほしいです(>_<) "The American Forest and Paper Association, a trade group representing paper bag makers, says the bill unfairly penalizes consumers who use their commonly recycled products, while holding reusable plastic bags to a lower standard for recyclable content."

• 日本語訳お願いします

I offers comprehensive group solutions for corporations,schools,libraries,government organizations & others. 何となくはわかるのですが、はっきり日本語に出来なくて,,,

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

The highest binding energies per nucleon belong to elements with intermediate mass numbers-between 40 and 100-and are greatest for elements in the iron, cobalt, and nickel region (the Group 8B elements) of the periodic table. この英文を和訳してほしいです。

• お手数ですが、和訳をお願いします!!

次の英文が分かりません。和訳を教えてください。 Imaging locations for a wedding, people think of churches, hotel chapels, or even a beautiful beach or park somewhere. However, there are many more fantastic and unusual places where wedding planners can arrange the perfect day for couples who want something a bit different. よろしくお願いします!!

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

The numbers of collision orbits found in the present calculations are shown in Table 4 for the representative sets of (e,i). From these numbers we can expect the magnitude of statistical error in the evaluation of <P(e,i)> to be a few percent for small e, i and within 10% for large e, i for r_p=0.005 are shown in Table 5, together with those of the two-dimensional case. Interpolating these values, we have obtained the contour of <P(e,i)> and R(e,i) on the e-I plane. They are shown in Figs. 14 and 15. From Fig. 15 we can read out the general properties of the collisional rate in the three-dimensional case: (i) <P(e,i)> is enhanced over <P(e,i)>_2B except for small e and i, (ii) <P(e,i)> reduces to <P(e,i)>_2B for (e^2+i^2)^(1/2)≧4, and (iii) there are two peaks in R(e,i) near regions where e≒1 (i<1) and where i≒3 (e<0.1): the peak value is at most as large as 5.      In the vicinity of small v(=(e^2+i^2)^(1/2)) and i, R(e,i) rapidly reduces to zero. This is due to a singularity of <P(e,i)>_2B at v=0 and i=0 in the ordinary expression given by Eq. (29) and hence unphysical; the behavior of collisional rate in the vicinity of small v and i will be discussed in detail later. Thus, we are able to assert, more strongly, the property (i) mentioned in the last paragraph: that is, solar gravity always enhances the collisional rate over that of the two-body approximation.      One of the remarkable features of R(e,i) found in Fig. 15 is the property (ii). That is, the collisional rate between Keplerian particles is well described by the two-body approximation, for (e^2+i^2)^(1/2)≧4. This is corresponding to the two-dimensional result that R(e,0)≒1 for e≧4. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文法のもんだいなのですが。

英文法のもんだいなのですが。 Group living offers social animals many advantages ( ) extra protection from enemies and greater access to resources. (1) include (2)includes (3)including (4)included この問題がわからないです。教えて下さい。

• 和訳していただけませんか?

下の文を和訳していただけませんか? In the 1980s Japan saw the so-called "bunnle economy." With so much money readily available for investment, speculation was inevitable, particularly in the Tokyo Stock Exchange and the real estate market. In addition, banks granted increasingly risky loans to both corporate and individual investors. On December 29, 1989 the Nikkei stock index hit an all-time high of 38,957. Land prices were highest in Tokyo's Ginza district in 1992, with choice properties fetching over 36 million yen per square meter.

• 英文を和訳して下さい。

After a failed attempt by the Korean National Association to send a three-man delegation to Paris, a delegation of Koreans from China and Hawaii did make it there. Included in this delegation, was a representative from the Korean Provisional Government in Shanghai, Kim Kyu-sik. They were aided by the Chinese, who were eager for the opportunity to embarrass Japan at the international forum. Several top Chinese leaders at the time, including Sun Yat-sen, told U.S. diplomats that the peace conference should take up the question of Korean independence. Beyond that, however, the Chinese, locked in a struggle against the Japanese themselves, could do little for Korea. Apart from China, no nation took the Koreans seriously at the Paris conference because of its status as a Japanese colony. The failure of the Korean nationalists to gain support from the Paris Peace Conference ended the possibility of foreign support.Following the Conference's decision to separate the former Arab provinces from the Ottoman Empire and to apply the newly conceived mandate-system to them, the Zionist Organization submitted their draft resolutions for consideration by the Peace Conference on 3 February 1919. Zionist state as claimed at the Paris Peace Conference British memorandum on Palestine ahead of the Peace Conference The statement included five main points: Recognition of the Jewish people's historic title to Palestine and their right to reconstitute their National Home there. The boundaries of Palestine were to be declared as set out in the attached Schedule The sovereign possession of Palestine would be vested in the League of Nations and the Government entrusted to Great Britain as Mandatory of the League. Other provisions to be inserted by the High Contracting Parties relating to the application of any general conditions attached to mandates, which are suitable to the case in Palestine. The mandate shall be subject also to several noted special conditions, including promotion of Jewish immigration and close settlement on the land and safeguarding rights of the present non-Jewish population a Jewish Council representative for the development of the Jewish National Home in Palestine, and offer to the Council in priority any concession for public works or for the development of natural resources

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

翻訳機などは使わずに訳していただきたいです。 1.The parents were against the introduction of ID tags containing students' names, grades, and even photos. 2. A lazy student stood in front of his stern teacher and said, "I'm sorry. I could not get the homework done by the deadline." 3. James started at Mr. Yokota, not knowing what to say or to do. 4. A : You have to take chances in life. B : Talking of chances, I'd better go now. There's a chance I will miss my train. 5. Then, in 1912, the self - starter came into use. Suddenly, cars were as easy to start as electric fans. 6. For a plant to flourish, it must have a good supply of light, water, and minerals. 7. She couldn't help but laugh at the performance by the comedians. 8. My sister insisted on my solving the problem by himself. 9. A : What do you say to taking a taxi ? B : Sounds better than taking a bus. 10. Whether they agree or not, I carry out the plan. 11. It will be a while before I get used to the new computer. 12. Why did she give up trying, when she might have succeeded ? 13. Without American influence, Japanese culture would not be what it is today. 14. They spoke only English and French, neither of which she understood. 15. A : Which of these sweaters do you think I should buy ? B : Buy whicheveryou like. 16. We had to do without petrol during the fuel crisis. 17. They say that Japanese people are punctual by and large , judging from the fact that they can start their meetings in time. 18. She borrowed my bike and never gave it back. And what is more , she broke the lawnmower and then pretended she hadn't. 19. It never occurred to her that graduate school would be so difficult. 20. At first I thought he was shy, but then I discovered he was just not interested in other people. 21. She always stays calm. I've never seen her lose her temper. お手数をかけますが、よろしくお願いします。