苦難と喜び:霊魂のために捧げられた犠牲

このQ&Aのポイント
  • あなたへ、愛する私の娘へ。私はこの夜、大いなる愛をもってあなたと交信するためにやって来ました。私はあなたが受けている苦しみを知っています。あなたが喜びを持ってそれを捧げたおかげで、魂たちは滅びから免れることができました。
  • あなたへ、大切な私の娘へ。この夜、私はあなたとの交信のために深い愛を持ってやって来ました。あなたが受けてきた苦しみは、喜びを持って捧げられたことによって、魂たちが永遠の評判から逃れることができるようになりました。
  • 私の愛する娘へ、この夜、私はあなたとの交信のために大いなる愛を持ってやって来ました。あなたが受けていた苦しみは、あなたが喜びをもってそれを犠牲にしたことによって、魂たちが滅びから救われたことを意味します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語訳お願いいたします!

次のものを英語から日本語に訳してほしいと言われたのですが よく分からなくて分かる方、日本語に訳してもらってもいいですか? ・My dearly beloved daughter it is with great love that I come to communicate with you this evening. For I know the torment you have been suffering. The suffering which you have now offered up for souls means that they would have faced damnation had you not done so with joy. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

キリスト教関係の文献の中の1節みたいな感じですね。  わが愛する娘よ 今夕あなたに大いなる愛をもって書簡を送ります。わたしはあなたが忍んできた苦しみを知っています。あなたが人々のために苦難を忍んだということは、あなたがそれを喜びをもって忍んだのでなければ、彼らは地獄に堕ちていたかもしれないということを意味します。

theit0106
質問者

お礼

そういう意味だったんですね!! ありがとうございました(*^^*)

関連するQ&A

• 日本語の訳をお願いしたいですφ(..)

日本語の訳をお願いしたいですφ(..) “Thank you. You saved my life, so I have a present for you. You can have wonderful dreams with this.” よろしくお願いしますm(× ×)m

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 You're the one thing I have that's true My life used to be nothing to me. I never want to feel that again. You're taking my heart with you. I'll do anything for you. 洋楽の歌詞です。学校の課題ではありません。 お願いしますm(__)m

• 英語→日本語に訳してください

下記の内容を日本語になおしてください Though we have a language barrier between us, I would like to communicate with each other little by little. I would like to be with you forever. Thank you for today.

• 英文メールを日本語訳にして欲しいのですが。

以下の内容を日本語にして頂けますでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。 yes I have recieve your payment so today I will apply for paper work with the address that you have send to me once the document are ready I mail you a copy and set for shippment I hope you understand me now? by the way how long will it takes you to obtain your import permit from your authority ?

• 日本語訳お願いします!

これの日本語訳お願いします! I wish the world becomes one. Regardless of the different languages we speak, we can have a good relationship with each other. You act as one group even if you are speaking different languages, which I think is the symbol that the world is became one.

• 日本語訳を教えてください

この英文の訳を教えてください Onkalo presents a difficult conceptual problem for humans : anatomically modern hum a ns have been in existence for around 200,000 years, but thinks how different the first humans would have been. How would you communicate with them?

• このメッセージを日本語にして伝えたいのですが…

バレンタイン・デーに送るメッセージとして、以下のポエムを書きました。送る相手は、ひとりは自分のパートナーで、そのひととわたしはアメリカ人同士なので、自分の思いはこの内容で十分に表現できているかな、と思うのですが、もうひとり、このメッセージを送りたい相手がいて、そちらの方は日本人であまり英語が得意ではないので、日本語でいうとどういうこと?ときかれたときに、日本語でも説明したいと思い、この内容を日本語で表現してみたいです。どうか、お力添えをいただきたく、よろしくお願い申しあげます。わたしは英語で詩や文章を書けますが、日本語だと、感情の表現が上手にできません… To my beloved: this is how I love you. I love you even when I have to admit that I secretly bless the messy largesse of my longing, and then I will give my all to loving you in a way that will make you feel free all the time. And that I will make my responsibility for committing this crime of loving you.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳お願いします。 Is bodybuilding to you in any way a rebellion? That didn’t have anything to do with why I started bodybuilding, but I must say that it has been a constant battle since then. As my muscles got bigger and I got stronger, people around me stated to change. That’s when become necessary to fight.

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…

• 日本語訳お願いします(>_<)

日本語訳お願いします(>_<) (1)I'd be happy to do that. (2)call me letter (3)talk to you later over the telephone (4)Good luck for~ (5)play tricks on~ (6)pretend to be foolish (7)let the shopkeeper see~ (8)cross it out (9)connect ~ with ~ (10)hundreds of signs for words 困ってるので お願いします! (>_<)