• ベストアンサー

日本語訳お願いします

アメリカの方と英語でメールのやり取りをしるんですが、どうしても意味が分からない文章があったので、日本語訳お願いします!! "but I do not want them to feel that is the only reason we are friends for I enjoy their company. So this is hard for me.... " 上の文です。よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • freetempo
  • ベストアンサー率30% (4/13)
回答No.1

でも、彼らに、彼らとつきあっているのが楽しいからだけで友達でいると思って欲しくない。だからこのことは僕には辛いことで・・・

parapara55
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!!

その他の回答 (2)

• ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.3

でも、それだけで僕たちが友人だなんて思って欲しくないんだ。 僕は一緒にいるのをたのしんでいるからね。 だからこのことは僕にはつらくて・・・

parapara55
質問者

お礼

companyを会社と訳していました!! 付き合いとかそういう意味があったんですね。 ありがとうございました!

回答No.2

でも私は彼らに、それだけが私たちが友達でいる理由だと思わないで欲しい。なぜなら、私は彼らの仲間であることを楽しんでいるから(うれしいから)だからこれは私にとってつらいです。 だと思います。

parapara55
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文と日本語訳があります。日本語訳は正しいですか?

To them the crowding is so unbearable because their personal space is not only invaded but pushed be yond the limits of intimacy by other human beings. Having people step on their feet or poke them, even unintentionally, without apology, makes things worse. I often tell them that Japanese people do not apologize because they probably do not feel that the other people in the train are really "people" in the sense that there is no personal relationship with them. "You don't apologize to a table when you bump into it, do you?" I often ask. 日本語訳 彼らにとっては、自分のパーソナルスペースが侵されるばかりでなく、他の人間によって親密さの限界を超えるので、混雑はとても耐えがたいのです。たとえ故意でなくとも、足を踏んだり、小突いたりする人がいることは、事を悪化させます。私は、日本の人たちが謝らないのは、たぶん列車の中の他の人たちが明らかに彼らと個人的つながりがないという意味での「人々」だと感じていないためだからと、頻繁に話します。「テーブルにぶつかった時、あなた、テーブルに向かって謝らないでしょ?」よくこう聞きます。

• 英語から日本語に訳してほしいです。

You can't go ahead, if your life is lovely. I would surely lose to temptation. と I feel the wind. Can you see ? We can't see the wind. But we can feel the wind. I want you ! を翻訳してくれる方いませんか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください!お願いします!

アメリカ在住の中国人女性と英語でメールのやり取りをしています。私は英語初心者のため彼女からの文章が上手く理解できません。 どなたか日本語に翻訳してください!どうぞよろしくお願い致します!長文で申し訳ありません… (この女性の職業は家庭教師です。マイケルは旦那さんです。 また、私は食材を使用したアートの写真をSNSにアップしています。) My character is active ,like to make friends . Michael remain me don't too closely with people, they will feel uncomfortable. Maybe they think I want to get adventure from them. But I say I want all my friends happy ,enjoy their life and feeling love. When I see all my friends carry lovely smile, I will feel happy too. I like sharing love with all my friends. I always let my students to know this. I give lots of time , thinking and communication with them. They all are teenagers, never listen to their family. Not reply to messages, knock bedroom and s Unlike go out for public society . I show with them to know they are very important to me. And step by step to let them know your family so worried about them. I can see your food art also let people to know that meaning. Honestly, I think what will you make on this week. Because I feel happy to see it. Haha never seen people like me ,right? Too much comments and suggestions, Michael feels headaches all the time but that is me.

• 構文把握の依頼

chatting to friends is the reason why they want them , but when asked by adults why they should have them, all cited parental concern for their safety but以降はwhen~ why~ という副詞句が二つあるということなんでしょうか? why~の副詞句の用法というのは今まで見たことが無かったのですがどういうことなんでしょうか? お手数ですが2点お願いします。

• 以下の日本語訳を教えてください

the post office wont take the bike the box is too big it can only go ups and that is $596 in shipping which is ridiculous, but I will do it if you want. I can give you a refund if you want, let me know. minus fees would be fare. ---------- 海外オークションで自転車を落札し、その出品者からのお知らせ文になります。 これはつまり、送料だけで$596ということなのでしょうか。 或いは、商品金額込みで$596なのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Thought I seldom answer the telephone, I always answer a letter. I like writing to people I have never met,gradually finding out their interests in life and their personalities. I have made many new friends in this way but I have never made a friend for a telephone call. Writing letters is becoming a lost art. People make the excuse that they have no time to sit down and compose an interesting letter,just as they say they never have time to read books. Yet they find time to do all kinds of useless things:they waste half their lives in unnecessary activities.

• 日本語訳を!!c7-8

お願いします!!続き Do you feel that you get to know the people who lived in the places you are excavating?You really do.For one thing,there are fingerprints all over everything.You know,they're patting the clay and them it gets fired.And even though Harappa is a pretty disturbed site,every once in a while you stumble on something that is obviously just the way someone left it.We were digging in this little alley behind a house and found a little pit someone had dug,with some river mussels in it.It was their leftover lunch.And the Harappa are very creative people.Their figurines have a lot of character.It's hard to see humor across the centuries,but I certainly see people having a lot of fun with those figurines.Or maybe having a connection would be a better way to say it,since some of them are scary.Plus,my colleague is very good at that sort of thing.We'll find a pendant and he'll say someone must have been really upset to lose that. If you could have one question answered about the sites you've excavated,what would it be?I think I would probably want to know how the five great cities of the Indus were connected.Were they independent?Did the same family rule them all?That's what I'd lile to know. I think the really important thing about archaeology is that it connects people with the past.It's something we all share.No one in my family came from South Asia,but now I feel like that's a part of my heritage,too.Knowing about how those people solved their problems of living together in cities makes me think about the ways we try to solve a lot of the same problems in our cities today.The Indus people were so creative.I feel a lot of respect for them.And I feel like I share something with my colleagues in Pakistan.I think people need to appreciate each other's history.

• 日本語にしてください!

My friends are coming also for 10 days but I'll do something to see u during golden week. It is highly required!

• 日本語への訳をお願いします。

Ouch! My back hurts even if I just move a little. It's like a sharp electric shock running through my low back. I see. Does it hurt when I press here? Ouch,That's the most painful spot. Now I'm going to raise your leg to examine them. Do you feel pain? No, it doesn't. But I feel discomfort. Your tendon reflexes is normal. Your examination is now over. There's not anything unusual, but let's take an X-ray of your spine. Spine(脊柱)など、医療用語が含まれていて、難しいかもしれませんが英語の得意な方、日本語への訳をお願いします。