• 締切済み

英文のチェックをお願いします

遠慮なく添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ------ オフィスAからオフィスBにリモート接続することができれば、オフィスCにも接続することができます。 It is possible to connect to the officeC, if you can log in to the network of the officeB with remote from the office A. 私たちは設定が完了次第、各オフィスからの接続テストを行う必要があります。 We have to check the connection test after setup. 私たちは準備がXXXサーバの設定が完了次第、あなたに設定情報を送付します。 If we were ready for XXX server, we will send you the configuration files. ------

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.2

私ならこう書きます。 オフィスAからオフィスBにリモート接続することができれば、オフィスCにも接続することができます。 Connecting to the office C will be possible if we can connect between the office A and B remotely. 「Connecting」は「接続すること」という意味です。 私たちは設定が完了次第、各オフィスからの接続テストを行う必要があります。 We will need to test the connection once the set up is complete. 「接続テストを行う」は「test the connection」でOK です。 私たちは準備がXXXサーバの設定が完了次第、あなたに設定情報を送付します。 Once the set up of xxxx server is complete, we will contact/email you with the configuration details. いかがでしょうか。

noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.1

If it is possible to connect remotely to Office A from Office B, then it is... だとながいので、 If remote connection to Office B from Office B is possible, logging on remotely to Office C is also possible. とかですね。 We have to perform a connection test after the setup.とか We will send you configuration files after setting up the(our) XXX server.

関連するQ&A

• 英文のチェックおねがいします

ある本の感想文ということで書いているのですが、 意味が取れないところ、文法的におかしいところがあったら指摘していただけたら幸いです。 文章の大体の内容は、大人になるために学校に行くのに、学校に行く期間が長くなっている今は昔より大人になれない人が増えている矛盾が生じているということについて話されていて、そのことについての感想(考察)ですのでお願いします。 In this article, it is said that paradoxical phenomenon is happening that the longer time you go to school, the more difficult to be an adult. But I think that school only help us to be an adult even if we go to school for a long time. Going to school is not directory related to be an adult. However, the society today is richer than before. It is certain to approach your ideal more easily. Why is it happening that there are many people who can't become an adult. We might not be able to grow up because we satisfy with our present situation. Actually, the people in the developing country are more ardent to study than those in the developed country such as Japan. "Strong feeling" that they want to change their current situation might make them do so. The "strong feeling" drives them to feel "I want to do". And then, to try to approach their ideal makes them to be an adult further more. We can put off growing up to be an adult in our society. You use this chance or kill it depend on you.(←このチャンスを生かすか殺すかはあなた次第) If you can keep a feeling to get better yourself without contenting your present situation, you will really grow up to be an adult.

• 英文おかしくないですか ?

この英文レベル的にはどうでしょうか ? 仕事で使ってはいますが、体系的な教育は受けてないのであまり自信はありません。多分古くさいかもとは思うのですが・・・ ----------------- Dear Mr. Smith, Thank you for your e-mail. Thank you for your delivery confirmation for new XXX pcs of product A to be shipped with our P.O. Nos. 1 and 2. If you really can make the shipment at the end of May, 2009, we will be able to close the deal with our customer. However, just in case, we would like to have your confirmation that you can produce above XXX pcs without delaying the shipping dates of already-placed orders from both International and Japanese markets. If you foresee any kind of possible delay, please let us know. We eagerly want to get the order for the additional XXX pcs, but, we cannot delay the shipment dates of other orders.

• 英文をチェックしてください

We taked about going to skying before. I will give you suggestion where we should go I think we should go to Aomori. because there will have enough snow for skying by airplane. And it will takes a little money to us. 前にスキーに行こうって話したけど、その時期は十分に 雪がない。だから青森までいけば滑れると思うけど、 それには、飛行機で行かないといけないの。 また、少しお金も掛かるんだけど。 〇こんな感じの内容です。 おかしい所を直してください

• 英文を訳していただけませんか?

We are looking for an au pair to expose our wonderful children (1,7 and 9) to japan. We already have a nanny, so this is a true au pair experience. We have a lovely townhome to share and, if you are interested in film, my wife is a producer and would be willing to get you involved in her films. 英語が得意な方、日本語に訳してほしいです。

• 英語のチェックをお願いします(ビジネス用)

英語のチェックをお願いします。 ビジネス用で面識のない人にメールを送る予定ですので失礼のない表現で送りたいと思っています。 --------------------------- ・現在、サーバ環境のセットアップを行っています  I am setting up the server environment. ・準備が整ったら連絡します。  I contact you if ready.   ・あなたはこの中のどの機種を使っていますか? 私たちは設定ファイルを送ることができます。  Which hardware do you have?  I can send you a configuration file. ・その後、ネットワークの設定を行います。  After that, I configure the network. --------------------------- よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 How is your business these days? Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you. We appreciate you as a customer.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳大変でもお願いします。 No.1  After speaking with jeff about these; we would like for you to accept these as a gift. We look forward to continuing doing business with you. No.2 If you want to bring some into stock, I will give you an introductory price. Let me know if you’re interested.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 We value you as a customer very much – we’re trying our best to accommodate you. Please contact me if we can make our systems better to suite your needs. Thank you very much for your business.

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでバッグを購入予定です。そこはオリジナルバッグを作ってくるお店です。 制作してくれますか?と質問したら返事がきたんですが、どうやら業者専用の内容です。 すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 For Japan distributorship I think it would be best to discuss in person, I have spoken with our Executives and they also agree that we should meet here at the office to discuss further. We would like to hear what you have in plans, a business plan and any additional information will be helpful at the meeting for consideration. We will meet others to consider distributorship for Japan as well but we would prefer to work with companies that we’re currently working with like yourself. The time period for this will be from August 18-28th so if you would like to be considered for Distributorship, please let me know when you will be able to arrange a visit to our office. At which time we will further discuss the promotional bag. Please let me know what you would like to do.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送のことでメールが来たんですがいまいちわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I am so sorry I was out of the office so I was not able to get back to you. Normally you can expect responses right away so I am sorry about this. We had one AAA that was in production from the popularity of it so it was received yesterday I also asked them to send you some additional purse hooks as a gift for being late. They are a nice gift for your customers I hope, but I wanted to give it to you as a gesture and apology for my late response. I also don’t have the final size of the box since they had to wait to add another bag to the order they have not packaged it, I will let you know once the office is back today and also the tracking. It should get there in about 2 days. Also the address you gave is a remote area for fedex do you have another address, normally it is an additional $25 but I asked them to waive the out of remote fee this time so we will pay for it. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will update you later today.