英語から日本語への翻訳を頼みたい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私たちは素晴らしい子供たち(1歳、7歳、9歳)を日本に触れさせるためのオーペアを探しています。
  • すでに家庭教師がいるので、これは本当のオーペア体験です。
  • 私たちは素晴らしい町屋を共有しており、映画に興味がある方は私の妻がプロデューサーであるため、彼女の映画に関わることができます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を訳していただけませんか?

We are looking for an au pair to expose our wonderful children (1,7 and 9) to japan. We already have a nanny, so this is a true au pair experience. We have a lovely townhome to share and, if you are interested in film, my wife is a producer and would be willing to get you involved in her films. 英語が得意な方、日本語に訳してほしいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

私達の大事な子供達(1歳、7歳、9歳)に日本を経験させられるオペア(※1)を探しています。すでに乳母はいますので、これは本当の意味でのオペア経験になります。私達はシェア用の申し分ないタウンハウスをもっていますので(※2)、もし貴方が映画に興味がおありなら、妻がプロデューサーですから彼女の映画に携わることも可能だと思います。 ※1:オペアとは http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/%E3%82%AA%E3%83%9A%E3%82%A2 ※2:townhouse to share 建物の中の一部屋を借りるという意味です。

mimimomococoa
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳助けてください

中途採用で貿易会社に入社したのですが 英文メールで困っています。 ろくに勉強してこなかったので・・・辞書を開きながら 悪戦苦闘してます、漠然とはわかるのですが仕事が からんでいるので間違いは許されません。以下の文です。 Dear thank you for your enquiry with Edward Green, I am afraid we do not have a Cadogan 7.5E 202 last Dark Oak in stock at the moment but there are some in production as this is a style we always have in stock we have just sold out of your size at the moment. If you would like to reserve the next available pair this option is available to you and then the next pair which are delivered to us will be sent straight out to you? If you wish to place an order please provide your credit card details (long number, expiry date and 3 digit security code), address and telephone details,but please note we do not accept Diners. Alternatively if you prefer we can send you a payment request through Paypal.com, if you choose this option then please let us have the email address that you use with your Paypal account. Please note you may be liable for Import Duties if you reside outside of the EU.   よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳おねがいします。

ブーツと靴下を頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We received your Redwing boots today and they are ready to ship. The only issue is we are sold out of the Khaki color socks you requested. If you would like we can send you another pair of a color you already have on order. Please contact us as soon as possible with your answer.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。とても安くて小さいものなのでまとめ売りらしいです。 発送ができるか質問を相手にしていたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 We are in receipt of your below mail and thank you very much for your interest in our articles. Of course we would be pleased to welcome you as our new customer and we could deliver our articles directly from LA to your address in Japan. Please kindly note that we have quite a few customers in Japan and it is absolutely no problems to import our goods. Since you have not clarified which articles you would like to purchase we suggest to have a look at our homepage 11111 and choose the requested items. Once you will let us know which items you would like to purchase we can send you our best offer. Since most of our articles are packed in boxes containing 2 or 3 pieces we normally request a minimum order quantity of a complete box. In case of orders for less than a complete box our prices get increased by 30 %. If the order is for more than 5 pieces of one article our prices will get decreased. Hoping to have been of assistance to you and awaiting your detailed inquiry.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

靴をの宣伝のメールだと思いますが大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Do you think you could start selling some our ‘nicks Boots’? They are hand lasted but the pricing is closer to $320-350 retail. I have some samples if you would like to take a look. We’re able to do oxfords in 3, 4 and 5” heights, different colored upper stitching and sole stitching and we also have a 5” lace to toe model. Let me know if you’re interested, I can send you some detailed pictures.

• 英文添削のお願いです。

英文添削お願いします。 文書が長いので部分的でも結構です。 よろしくお願いします。 She gives you a short tour in my house. There are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, a lavatory on the 1st floor. A place you use is the bathroom and the lavatory. Here is the lavatory. There is one on the 2nd floor, too. Here is a light switch. It’s hard to make out a little. After you use it, pull or push this lever to flush the lavatory with only this paper. But be careful not to flush anything else, Here is a bathroom. We Japanese do not only take the shower, sit in the bathtub. But only sit in the bathtub, never put a soap into the bathtub. This lever regulate a temperature of water from shower. And this lever give you a water. When you sit a bathtub, if you do not feel a hot in the bathwater, push this button to make it hot. You have to cover with this panel, before you go out of the bathroom. There are a living room and a dining room, a lavatory on the 2nd floor. We have an every meal in this dining room and feel at home in this living room with my family. This lavatory is same as 1st. There are 2 bedrooms on the 3rd floor. One is your room. You’ll have lived here with her. That’s all. Do you have any question?

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 再投稿ですが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Shyness with the opposite sex. Restraint in expressing your emotional, personal feelings and needs. You have much physical love to give and share and are not prudish. But the dictates of the heart are often suppressed by a fear of making demands or seeming too weak and needy for love. You area giver not a taker in love and you like your love affairs to be emotionally tidy. O have their own place in his life, you don’t let your emotions or dream spill over messily into his life. You keep things tidy you make no demands you are enchanted by the dream of love but are also, a realist in matters of love, The idealism and dream is just the coating you put on the reality. Inside yourself you are a hard task master and the soul mate has to meet to many special requirements, and has to be a unique man to win your heart. He needs to shine out or he is not good enough for you. Unless you can have your mate or ideal partner, you tend to sacrifice happiness, or prefer a life of freedom and inwardly reconcile yourself to spinsterhood. This is preferable to you, to being tied to someone in a marriage that is less than love; or who is not him.. Having tasted paradise, nothing else is good enough.

• 自信がないので英文の訳をお願いします。

Thank you for your email. You are currently unable to access the account because you have not added a child to the account, or made a payment. In order to access the account, you will need to add a child, as we mentioned in the last email, and make the payment.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

いつも買うアメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫はいくつありますか? と質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I think we have about 6 left in black. You want me to hold everything? Also I don’t know alma already told you but we are going to have a sale on selective items soon. This is for only AAA and 20% off on selected items.

• この文章を日本語にしてください。

I am curious if you are studying the vocabulary of the words that we are reading? Also after we are finished with this book is there another book you are interested in to keep reading and working on your pronunciation? I am willing to help you in any way I can.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 支払いの件で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Regretfully we still stand in the same situation, our company has not accepted your payment via credit card. As stated online and in our website no international credit cards are accepted. We have voided the transaction, since you are international we are not certain how many days for you to be able to see the money back into your account. As well it is not possible for us to send your order with our courier/shipper without receiving funds before. For international orders we are not able to collect COD as you mentioned. If interested in placing an order with our company we are able to accept wire transfer, there is a fee for this service. Based on the information you have provided and location, shipping fees exceed over $100.00. As mentioned we will need to receive all funds prior to shipping.