英文翻訳お願い:靴の宣伝メールの翻訳依頼

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 靴の宣伝メールをご翻訳いただけますか?
  • 手作りのニックスブーツを$320-350で販売を開始していただけませんか?
  • 詳細な写真を送ることができますので、興味があればお知らせください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳お願いします。

靴をの宣伝のメールだと思いますが大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Do you think you could start selling some our ‘nicks Boots’? They are hand lasted but the pricing is closer to $320-350 retail. I have some samples if you would like to take a look. We’re able to do oxfords in 3, 4 and 5” heights, different colored upper stitching and sole stitching and we also have a 5” lace to toe model. Let me know if you’re interested, I can send you some detailed pictures.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

当社の 「ニックス・ブーツ」 の販売を考えておられますでしょうか。  当社の靴は手作りであるにもかかわらず、小売価格は$320~$350という値段設定です。  ご希望があれば、いくつかサンプルをご覧に入れます。  踵の高さは3、4、5インチの種類のオックスフォード・シューズがあり、上部や底のスティッチには異なる色のものがあり、それに爪先に5インチのレースの付いたものもあります。  興味がおありでしたらご連絡下さい。いくつかの商品の写真をお送りいたします。

sapunk
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい翻訳ありがとうございました。助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• nebiusu
  • ベストアンサー率16% (1/6)
回答No.1

こんばんわ! 回答させていただきます! ただこれは質問者様の文を直接和訳しただけなので意味はそれとなく感じてください^^; いくつかブーツ私たちの 'こぼれ' の販売を開始できると思いますか? 手は続いたが、価格は $320-350 の小売店に近いです。 見てしたい場合はいくつかのサンプルがあります。 われわれは 3、4 と 5」高さ別色上ステッチ、唯一のステッチで oxfords を行うことができる、我々 もモデルのつま先まで、5「レース。 興味があるなら、いくつかの詳細な写真送信することができますかを知らせてください。

sapunk
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

先日、頼んでないブーツがアメリカよりとどきました。その事についてのメールだと思います。 大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 No.1 It came to our attention about a month ago that we shipped a pair of Redwing boots that were not supposed to go to you. Here is where they were sent: No.2 I emailed Yosinori about this on 2/25 and have not heard back from him. At that time I was not aware that they were your orders. Please let me know if you or he has those boots, if you would like to keep them we will give you a good deal on them. Or we can send you a return label to get them back. Here are the specs of the boot:

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳大変でもお願いします。 No.1  After speaking with jeff about these; we would like for you to accept these as a gift. We look forward to continuing doing business with you. No.2 If you want to bring some into stock, I will give you an introductory price. Let me know if you’re interested.

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

先日、アメリカののお店にNICKS BOOTSというメーカーのエンジニアブーツをオーダーしました。 先の程以下のメールが届いたのですが、間違って、ストラップを二本つけてしまった、でもストラップ の一本分はお金がかかりませんといった内容なのでしょうか?翻訳おねがいします。 Today we received your NICKS boot order. Everything on it is correct except for they were made with two top straps. We will not charge you for the extra top strap. Please let me know if this is acceptable and we can get them out to you. If you would like them remade, it will be another 8 weeks. また、間違っていてもいいのでそのまま送ってほしいと言う英文の作成もおしえてほしいです。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

多分間違えてブーツを作ってしまったという英文だと思いますが、大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I wanted to let you know that we have received your Redwing boots today and they look great. I wanted to make sure you are aware of the style of lineman patch they put on a plain toe boot. I have placed a picture below of your boots. Please let me know id this is acceptable. If you would like it made differently please let us know. Keep in mind that a remake will take 6 to 8 weeks また、そのブーツでいいので送ってほしいという英文も作成していただけるとありがたいです。

• すみません翻訳お願いします

友達からのメールです。 すみません翻訳お願い致します。 Hmm it's hard for me to stop thinking about you since we met. I have not had that much fun with some one in a log time and you made me think to have some one in my life. Sorry for sharing so much with you if you do not like

• 個人輸入の英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカのお店で、フィルソンのベストとレッドウイングのブーツを購入しました。 昨日、下記のようなメールが届きました。出来れば翻訳お願いします。 Hello, I wanted to let you know that we received your Redwing boots today and the are ready to ship. We wanted to double check if the Filson Vest you requested is supposed to be in the light brown or the dark brown color. I have the light brown in stock and I will have to bring the dark brown in from the factory if its available. Please let us know how you would like us to proceed. Thank You

• 英文翻訳

3人の警官が射撃練習をしています。 一人はベテラン警官で片手で撃っています。 撃ち終わった後、若い警官がベテランへ言います。 If you have to use that, you're going to have problems. If文がうまく訳せないのです。「ああいう撃ち方すると」みたいな雰囲気かなと思うのですが、 have toは普通にはmustの意味ですし、「ねばならない」とすると、うまく訳せません。 thatとは、ベテラン刑事の「拳銃の撃ち方」を指しているのかなとか考えます。

• 個人輸入の翻訳お願いします。

発送のことでの翻訳お願いします。 I have an important question to ask, and I hope you’re able to help. We are considering switching our shipping service to UPS – UPS offers a lot more favorable benefits for our business but I am worried about what they will charge for duty/brook age/and other fees to our customers. Do you have any experience with receiving boots from USA by UPS? Any information will be helpful and taken into consideration. The bottom line is we are looking out for our customers, and if this transition isn’t favorable to our customers, we are going to continue using USPS like we have always done.

• 翻訳お願いします

アメリカの手芸店でネット通販を利用して、私のオーダーに対しての返答です。 ちょっと長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。 We've received your order and it's in the queue to be pulled. If we're out of stock on anything we'll let you know once we've pulled your order. If you need to know right away if an order is not complete please let us know so we can call you vs. sending an e-mail. Our current time to get things in the post for complete or partial orders is 3-5 business days but might be longer if our queue gets bloated (and we've all been there one time or another :-)). If you have specified a deadline we'll do our best to meet it and will let you know if that's a problem. If you have a deadline and have not noted it in the order, please let us know ASAP - even if it's a month from now! Feel free to give us a call on our toll-free number the order is urgent so we get the message more quickly. If we have to reorder or special order something the sooner we know about a deadline the better since it takes 3-4 weeks to reorder most items. If you selected "hold for all items" but would like to change that to "ship partial" please let us know via e-mail or give us a call. If you don't hear anything from us within 10 days do contact us. Sometimes e-mail messages go missing and we're happy to give you an up-to-date status if you've not heard anything. When we ship your order you will receive an e-mail notification so you know about when to expect it. Thanks for your order,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。ですが、注文のカートがいまいち正常に機能していないような気がしていたので、相手にちゃんと注文できているか?質問していました。返事がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 It seems as if we might have some in stock. How many do you need if we do? Did you put the order through on our website? I do not see any quantities here, and just wondering if you have submitted online?