• ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳お願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳大変でもお願いします。 No.1  After speaking with jeff about these; we would like for you to accept these as a gift. We look forward to continuing doing business with you. No.2 If you want to bring some into stock, I will give you an introductory price. Let me know if you’re interested.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

No.1 これらについてジェフと相談した後; あなたに、これらを贈り物として受け取っていただきたいと思います。我々は、あなたと取引を続けることを期待しています。 No.2 あなたが在庫(仕入品、品ぞろえ)に一部加えたいのであれば、私はあなたに紹介価格(売り込み価格)を提示できます。 あなたが興味をお持ちかどうかお知らせください。

sapunk
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい翻訳ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

1 これについてジェフと話した後で、私達はあなた(方)のためにそれを贈り物として受け取りたいと思います。私達はあなた(方)と取引を続けることを期待しています。 2 もしあなたが株を買い取りたいのなら、入門(特別)価格を提示いたします。もし興味があるなら知らせてください。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 How is your business these days? Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you. We appreciate you as a customer.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。サイズ感がわからないので人物が持っている画像はありませんか?と質問しました。返事きたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I do not have access to Becky's drop box unfortunately. The photos with models that we have and that we could give you are quite old and showing our old stock. Would you be interested in these? We also have photos sent by our bloggers that agreed to have them used by 3rd parties if you'd be interested, and photos of celebrities wearing our AAA if you'd be interested.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

靴をの宣伝のメールだと思いますが大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Do you think you could start selling some our ‘nicks Boots’? They are hand lasted but the pricing is closer to $320-350 retail. I have some samples if you would like to take a look. We’re able to do oxfords in 3, 4 and 5” heights, different colored upper stitching and sole stitching and we also have a 5” lace to toe model. Let me know if you’re interested, I can send you some detailed pictures.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

よくブーツを購入するアメリカのお店より以下のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 I would like to offer you these leathers from Redwing – they are limited, special editions. Harvest Bull hide =2 pair available Vaquero bull hide (blue/green BH) = 24 available Smoky black bull hide = 7 pair Climax blue horizon (bright blue) = 12 pair Captoe bull hide (red bull hide) = 5 pairGreen toro (green water buffalo) = 8 pair *my favorite! Let me know if you’re interested in any of these. We appreciate your business - Thank you,

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの靴屋さんにブーツを頼んだのですが、以下のメールが写真つきできました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Today we received your Nicksboots order which you placed with us. We received them with black eyes and hooks rather than the nickel like you had specified. I attached a picture of your boots. If you are okay with the black, I can send them out immediately. If you want the nickel; it will be another 2-3 weeks. Please let me know what you would like to do in regards to your order. 多分、少し間違って作ってしまったというメールだと思うのですが、そのままでいいので発送してほしいという英文の作成していただけると助かります、

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

先日、頼んでないブーツがアメリカよりとどきました。その事についてのメールだと思います。 大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 No.1 It came to our attention about a month ago that we shipped a pair of Redwing boots that were not supposed to go to you. Here is where they were sent: No.2 I emailed Yosinori about this on 2/25 and have not heard back from him. At that time I was not aware that they were your orders. Please let me know if you or he has those boots, if you would like to keep them we will give you a good deal on them. Or we can send you a return label to get them back. Here are the specs of the boot:

• この英文(英語)を日本語に翻訳してください。

Thanks for contacting us, we do regret for the wrong time having sent to you. Are you willing to accept our suggestion of $170 giftcard so that you may buy anything at our site? And you can keep the product you received. If you don't want to accept that, we'd like to replace the item to you soon.Your early reply and support will be appreciated!Have a nice day! あるサイトに間違ったものが届いたので変えてほしいといったらこう返ってきました。 翻訳ソフトの翻訳はやめてください。

• 英文の翻訳を御願い致します。

海外のサイトでネットショッピングをした主人が、 入院してしまい、英文が解らない私には理解出来ません。 355 USD included shipping cost to your door, we accept paypal as the paymen way, just tell us your paypal email address then we can send a invoice to you from paypal after that you can making the payment online,also if you want to pay other way just tell us, regards,

• 英文の翻訳おねがいします。

ブーツと靴下を頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We received your Redwing boots today and they are ready to ship. The only issue is we are sold out of the Khaki color socks you requested. If you would like we can send you another pair of a color you already have on order. Please contact us as soon as possible with your answer.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ほしい商品について在庫の質問をしていました。すみませんが意味を教えて頂けませんか?お願い致します。 Hi I have these AAA at our office in the US, if you are interested I can give you 5% off these AAA below, these are one time prices since they were shipped to my office in the US and I don’t want to ship them back so I am offering them at a huge discount please let me know if you are interested. I also have a lot of other popular styles with only 2-5 in each style such as the Mansur AAA style, 1111 luggage and phantom styles, and many 2222 quilted AAA styles including boy please let me know if you are interested. Please see below, I can order the AAA for you however the below are the MOQ for the AAA, if you are interested and you can order the MOQ I can give you 5% off retail prices. This is a special price since you would have to order a bit more but please let me know if you are interested, the blank ones we can no longer order for you.