アメリカのネットショップで注文した商品の意味を教えて下さい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで注文した商品の意味を教えて下さい。
  • 注文のカートが正常に機能していなかったため、相手に注文できているか質問しました。
  • 相手からの返事に意味がわからないので、教えて欲しいとお願いしています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。ですが、注文のカートがいまいち正常に機能していないような気がしていたので、相手にちゃんと注文できているか?質問していました。返事がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 It seems as if we might have some in stock. How many do you need if we do? Did you put the order through on our website? I do not see any quantities here, and just wondering if you have submitted online?

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数8

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

概略の意味は以下の感じです。 ストックはあるようですが、もしあれば何個必要ですか? あなたはわれわれのウェブサイトで注文されましたか? あなたの注文が確認できません。 オンラインで申し込まれたのでしょうか? 要は、あなたの注文は上手く出来ていないようですね。

noname#223241
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品を相手に伝えているんですがその事で返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。」 some items are out of stock, for those we do not have in stock i have noted below, if you are ok with the below items I can get you the estimate ASAP, however, the below items have slightly changed, please let me know if you are ok with this.

• 【】内の英文の意味

【】内の英文の意味 先日宿題を出されたのですが大体の英文の意味はわかるものの【】内の英文はどういう意味なのか、またなにを書くのか理解ができません。教えて頂けないでしょうか 1. If you could put up a new website on any topic, what would it be? a. Why you have chosen this topic? 【 b. What the website would contain?】 【c. Who do you think might be interested in going to your website?】

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約していました。ですがそれをキャンセルしようか迷っています。相手にキャンセルの相談をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 2018 Collection will not have extra quantities, only a few pcs will be send to our warehouse in Los Angeles and we will prioritize domestic customers. We strongly recommend you not to cancel your order because you will be at risk of not having any products for 2018 collection. If you wish to purchase from Los Angeles for what we have in stock now, please feel free to go over our website and send me your order. Thank you and best regards,

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。サイズ感がわからないので人物が持っている画像はありませんか?と質問しました。返事きたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I do not have access to Becky's drop box unfortunately. The photos with models that we have and that we could give you are quite old and showing our old stock. Would you be interested in these? We also have photos sent by our bloggers that agreed to have them used by 3rd parties if you'd be interested, and photos of celebrities wearing our AAA if you'd be interested.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事と、新商品の事でメールが来たんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 No Problem. How about the courier? I will not be using 運送会社名 this time, as I do not want a repetition of what happened last time. I checked Fedex for those BBB cartons that we have for you and it would be $000 on economy service and if you make payment asap you will have your package by the end of this month (provided that I receive your payment in the next 6 days). Please let me know. Thank you, Also, I was wondering if you checked our website recently as we have had a delivery and there are some lovely new CCC. I have attached a New Arrival pdf file. It does not contain all the colours of the new CCC so please check our website for more details. I also attached our clean sale list as plenty of our stock has been reduced so you might be interested.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きと在庫の事で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 our offices close on the 6th for one week, so you should place your order soon, for the 商品名 we are out of stock until our offices opens again. If you want you can change it, we normally can’t do 50% without first seeing the order size but I requested it for this one time code, it will expire at the end of the week so I would recommend you order soon, also the minimum order is $50 but that should not be a problem. If you want the 2 items that are out of stock, your order may be delayed but if you order the items in stock and perhaps some more, we can ship it out ASAP, thanks again and please let me know if you have any other questions. Also I have answered your questions below, thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Will you like to proceed with your order? I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock?

• 英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でメールが来たんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すっみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have just checked Fedex again and say if you were to order more stock and it came to AAA boxes it would cost you 100ドル to post those AAA cartons. I know it's a bit high but It's not too bad. What do you think? If you have your own courier feel free to book them to pick up the boxes.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 please see the estimate, some items are no longer in stock or the quality I don’t think will meet your standards. The entire shipment can ship in about 7-10 days from payment date, as some of them we need to special order for you. If you would like we can ship them in 2 shipments ( items in stock and then the reorders in 10 days) or you can wait for the entire shipment at once. I have sent you the invoice via paypal. For Fedex it would be $60 for shipping for one complete shipment. If you want to use your account just let me know the account number and we can set up with fedex. Once we get payment we can start the order, thank you again, I went ahead and did the 10% that you had requested, I can’t do anymore, but this is the lowest we have gone for any AAA.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

イギリスのネットショップで小物を購入しました。ですが荷物が無くなったりして相手にその事で質問をしています。そして他にも欲しい商品があることを伝えています。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 私の名前, we will make a refund to you of the missing stock and we will deal with Europa in the meantime. I do not want to keep you waiting any longer, so please feel free to put another order together and I will take off the missing stock. Please ensure that you find a courier as I am reluctant to use 運送会社名 or Europa again. Thank you,