英語のチェックをお願いします(ビジネス用)

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語のチェックをお願いします。ビジネス用で面識のない人にメールを送る予定ですので失礼のない表現で送りたいと思っています。
  • 現在、サーバ環境のセットアップを行っています。準備が整ったら連絡します。あなたはこの中のどの機種を使っていますか? 私たちは設定ファイルを送ることができます。その後、ネットワークの設定を行います。
  • ビジネス用で面識のない人にメールを送る予定ですので、英語のチェックをお願いします。サーバ環境のセットアップを行っており、準備が整ったら連絡します。また、どの機種を使っているかを教えていただければ、設定ファイルを送ることができます。その後、ネットワークの設定を行います。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語のチェックをお願いします(ビジネス用)

英語のチェックをお願いします。 ビジネス用で面識のない人にメールを送る予定ですので失礼のない表現で送りたいと思っています。 --------------------------- ・現在、サーバ環境のセットアップを行っています  I am setting up the server environment. ・準備が整ったら連絡します。  I contact you if ready.   ・あなたはこの中のどの機種を使っていますか? 私たちは設定ファイルを送ることができます。  Which hardware do you have?  I can send you a configuration file. ・その後、ネットワークの設定を行います。  After that, I configure the network. --------------------------- よろしくお願いします。

• liao
  • お礼率36% (87/240)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • favo99
  • ベストアンサー率34% (44/129)
回答No.2

訂正 I contact you if ready.→When it is ready for it, I'll contact you. or I'll contact you when it is ready for it.

その他の回答 (1)

• favo99
  • ベストアンサー率34% (44/129)
回答No.1

I contact you if ready.→When you are ready for it, I'll contact you. or I'll contact you when you are ready for it.

関連するQ&A

• 英文のチェックをお願いします

遠慮なく添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ------ オフィスAからオフィスBにリモート接続することができれば、オフィスCにも接続することができます。 It is possible to connect to the officeC, if you can log in to the network of the officeB with remote from the office A. 私たちは設定が完了次第、各オフィスからの接続テストを行う必要があります。 We have to check the connection test after setup. 私たちは準備がXXXサーバの設定が完了次第、あなたに設定情報を送付します。 If we were ready for XXX server, we will send you the configuration files. ------

• 英語の和訳教えてください。お願いします。

Will you send me a picture of you of you so I can put it in my contact list? 意味をおしえてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい。

以下の内容を訳して頂けますか。 I am waiting for the authority here to issue us the export permit so we can send you a copy please be a bite patient why we puch the authority here to issue us the export permit hope you understand us as my English is not too good yes we have contact our authority but the cites is not yet ready once it is ready I will mail a copy to you so that you can apply for your import permit hope you understand my write up as my English is not too good 以上です。宜しくお願いします。

• ビジネス英文メールの時制について

すみませんが、教えてください。 仕事上、英文でメールを打つことが多くなってきたので、しっかり把握しておきたいのですが、以下のような日本文を英語にするとき、 時制はどちらが正しいのでしょうか。 日本文「添付ファイルを送付いたします。」⇒ (1)I'm sending the attached file with this mail. (2)I send the attached file with this mail. または、日本文「***を知らせるために、メールいたします」⇒ (1)I'm sending this email to let you know the ***. (2)I send this email to let you know the ***. 非常に初歩的な質問で恥ずかしいのですが、どちらがよいのでしょうか。もしくは、別の言い回し(フレーズ)あれば、教えていただけますでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• Can you text me your business card?

Can you text me your business card? のtextはどういう意味ですか。 ビジネス会話で、 Can you text me your business card? とか I'll send you her contact details by text. という時のtextは携帯のtext messageではなくパソコンのメールのことですか。 もしそうなら、どのように見分けるのですか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

以下の内容なのですが、宜しくお願いします。 How is life,family and business in Japan? please I am sorry for late contact to you concerning the payment you send to us for shippment I will confirm today and let you know about it then I will at once apply for the paper work to shipp the animals to you please wait my mail again.

• 英語の質問です。

1.I'll talk about it with you ( ) you want. (1)whichever (2)however (3)whenever (4)whether 2.( ) we are, we can keep in contact with our family or friends by mobile phone. (1)Wherever (2)Whatever (3)However (4)Whoever 3.Caroline spent ( ) she had on clothes. (1)what little money (2)what few money (3)which little money (4)which few money 答え 1.(3) 2.(1) 3.(1) 解答してみましたが、訳がよくわかりません。訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してください!

今日、迷惑メールが届きました。もちろんすぐに削除しましたが、何と書いてあるが気になります。翻訳お願いします。 件名:Hello 本文:My name is Miss Kate Kambo, i am single girl never married seeking true love with marriage potentials and i am happy to contact you today after going through your profile which got my interest! i will love us to be good friends or a lot more, you can contact me through my email so that i can send you my photo, bye and kisses!

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

タイに2ヶ月研究留学に行っていました。滞在中のお礼をこめて、手紙を入れた小包(日本のお菓子などを入れた物)を送ろうと思っています。 その手紙の添削をお願いしたいです。 Thank you for everything. I really enjoyed Thai Life which spends the time in soil mechanics laboratory. Each memories of Thailand are very big in my life. I don’t forget this memories forever. Some people said to me “you are strong.”, but of course I’m not strong. Everyone support me every time, so I really want to say Thank you. In the future, I may go to Thailand again as engineer. I will contact you when I go to Thailand. While I staying there, I couldn't do anything for you, so this time, I want to send goods for you all!! Please eat it  This is Japanese snacks! And finally, this program is good experience for me, and good opportunity to learn English, Thai culture and Civil Engineering. I hope to meet you again. I miss you all. And Thank you very much.

• 学校からのメールなんですが・・・

I kindly ask you to send me your postal address thus I can send you our file. というメールが届いたのですが、うまく訳せません。住所を知らせるようにとうことなのかなとは思うんですが・・・。