A Thank You Letter for My Time in Thailand

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Thank you for everything. I really enjoyed my time in Thailand, especially in the soil mechanics laboratory. The memories I made there will last a lifetime. I'm grateful for the support I received from everyone. In the future, I hope to return to Thailand as an engineer. I will stay in touch.
  • During my stay in Thailand, I couldn't do much for you, so I want to express my gratitude by sending you some Japanese snacks. Please enjoy them!
  • This program was a great experience for me to learn English, Thai culture, and Civil Engineering. I cherish the memories and hope to meet you all again. Thank you very much!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の添削をお願いします。

タイに2ヶ月研究留学に行っていました。滞在中のお礼をこめて、手紙を入れた小包(日本のお菓子などを入れた物)を送ろうと思っています。 その手紙の添削をお願いしたいです。 Thank you for everything. I really enjoyed Thai Life which spends the time in soil mechanics laboratory. Each memories of Thailand are very big in my life. I don’t forget this memories forever. Some people said to me “you are strong.”, but of course I’m not strong. Everyone support me every time, so I really want to say Thank you. In the future, I may go to Thailand again as engineer. I will contact you when I go to Thailand. While I staying there, I couldn't do anything for you, so this time, I want to send goods for you all!! Please eat it  This is Japanese snacks! And finally, this program is good experience for me, and good opportunity to learn English, Thai culture and Civil Engineering. I hope to meet you again. I miss you all. And Thank you very much.

noname#188625
noname#188625
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • miknnik
  • ベストアンサー率48% (249/513)
回答No.1

Dear XXXX: I am writing this letter to thank you for everything you did during my stay in your country. I truly enjoyed the Thai lifestyle and the time I spent in the soil mechanics laboratory. Each and every memory of Thailand is still fresh (or, vivid) in my mind; those memories are, without a doubt, indelible. While I was there, some people said to me, "You are strong," though I don't think I am. Everyone I met supported me throughout my stay, so I really would like to reiterate my thanks. If I have another opportunity to visit Thailand again as an engineer in the future, I will contact you right away. Although you and your peers did so much for me, I could not reciprocate your generosity, so I am sending you some samples of Japanese snacks. I hope you all will enjoy them. I'd like to have you know that the (exchange?) program was a tremendous, life-changing experience for me. It was also a great opportunity for me to brush up my English and learn the Thai culture and civil engineering. I hope to meet you again soon (or, preferably sooner than later). Please tell everyone that I am missing you all! And please stay in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you, Sincerely yours, (Your name)

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

こんにちは。 仕事でお世話になった人にカードを渡したく、その英文の添削をお願いします。 手紙をありがとう。とても嬉しかったよ。あなたたちと一緒に働きとても楽しかった!素敵な時間を過ごすことができました。ありがとう。 私はこの思い出を、一生、忘れないでしょう。 アメリカの沢山の情報をありがとう。旅行、楽しんでくるね。 カフェに行って、おいしいケーキを食べてくるよ。 あなたが作るパンとお菓子は、世界で一番おいしい! あなたの笑顔と優しい声が好きです。 あなたと再び会うことができる日まで、元気でお過ごしください。 Thank you for the letter. I was very glad ! I was very happy for me to work with you. I had great time. Thank you. I will not forget this memories all my life. Thank you for a lot of information on France. I will enjoy trip to America. And, I will go to the cafe, and eat a delicious cake. You make blead and sweet that the most delicious in the world. I like your pretty smile and voice. よろしくお願いします。

• 手紙の英語の添削+英訳お願いします。

英語の添削+英訳お願いします。 大切な人に英語で手紙を書きたいのですが、あまり英語ができないので助けていただきたいです。ところどころ英語でかけるところは書いてみたのですが、ここはこうしたほうがいいなどありましたら、修正していただいて構いません。 また早めに回答をお願いします。 注文多くてすみません、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 「二年間ありがとう。(Thank you for everything you have done for me for these two years.) なんて言ったらいいのかわからないけど、まず私の友達?親友でいてくれてありがとう。(I don't know how should I say, but thank you very much for being my friend? best friend?. (I'm not sure. lol).) 私は強い人間じゃないし、寂しがり屋だからあなたを困らせることもあったと思う。(I gave you hard time, since I wasn't a strong person and felt lonely easily :/) それでもいつも私のそばにいてくれてありがとう。 (Still, thank you very much for listening to me all the time.) 私は本当に信用できて、私の気持ちを共有?できる友達がいてラッキーです。(I'm really lacky to have a friend like you who I can trust and share my feeling.) 今までいろんなことがあったけど、一緒にいればいるほどもっと大好きになった。(A lot of things have happend so far and the more time I spend with you, the more I become to like you and love you. :p) たまにちょっと困ったけどね。(Sometimes, that was troubling.) 今は自分でもびっくりするくらいあなたの存在は大きいです。(Now, your exitence in me is big that even I get surprised by that sometimes.) (↓ここから英訳お願いします。) 去年はあなたを好きになるなんてありえないと思っていた。 でもね、二年間いろいろあったけど(波乱万丈だったけど)、00と過ごした時間はすごく楽しかった。00でのキャンプとか、00の家でのSleepover、去年の夏の電話、LINE、 Movie, Kyoto trip。全部楽しかったな~。嫉妬とかこれまで感じたことない気持ちも00のおかげで経験できた。lol まだ00との最初のHug覚えてるよ。たぶんしばらくはずっと00のこと好きだと思うけど、それはごめんね。たくさんの思い出をありがとう。イギリス慣れないこともあると思うけど頑張ってね。 P.S.雷怖いの克服できるように頑張るw よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 英語の添削お願いします。

語学学校を卒業するにあたりスピーチをしなければいけません。 文章を考えたのですが添削してもらえますか? Thank you everyone,especially.....Thank you my friends. I've spend in here for three months.I could have a lot of friend and experience.I had a great time in here. I want to talk about a lot more if there is an opportunity to meet you again.So,I'm going to continue to study English for improving my English level. I'll miss you.Have a good school life.Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を教えてください。添削お願い致します。

英語を教えてください。添削お願い致します。 とてもおいしいレストランに連れて行ってくださりありがとうございました。 とても楽しかったです。 **さん 映画の紹介ありがとうございました。 ぜひ次回北海道へ行ってみたいです。 次回は京都の写真もみせます。 Thank you very much for the dinner and taking us to the nice restaurant! I had a good time. ** san thank you for your info! I want to go to Hokkaido next time and want to watch that movie. I'll show you kyoto's picture next time. 宜しくお願い致します。

• お力添え、添削お願い致します☆

英語の手紙です。どなたか英語の得意な方、補足、添削、お力添えをお願い致します。これ以上、自分の英語能力が、限界です。前置詞、繋ぎ方、自己流です。。。どうかどうか、お助けくださいませ☆ あなたのクラスで、私は、素晴しい英語の教えと、沢山のすてきな思いでや経験を貰いました!どもありがとう. Thank you so very much that you gave me wonderful English lessons and I had a lot of happy memories and great experience in your class. それらは、未来へも繫がる大切な私だけの宝物なので、心の中の特別な場所に、カギをして、ズ~ットとっておくね! ←前半が上手く言い回せていません。。。。 They became treasures to ties with future for me so, I save and lock them up and away in the deepest corners of my heart. あなたは私に撮って、最高の先生だよ!教え方とか本当に上手いし、そのアイディアとか素晴しいよね! You are, to me, the best English teacher ever. . Your method of teaching and ideas are GREAT! この機会に、あなたと出会えた奇跡と、いつも楽しく過ごさせて貰える事に、心からの感謝を贈りたいです☆本当にどうもありがとう。 In this occasion, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to you, for miracle that I have met you and all goodness that you have brought to my life. Thank you so much from bottom of my heart. それと、誕生日に渡したカード覚えてる? Do you still remember the birthday card that I had written you? あれが今も変わらず、毎瞬、あなたに伝えたい私の気持だよ!← 書き方わかりませんでした I still feel the same way now, every waking moment. そして、一番の感謝は何と言ってもこれだよ! And then, most gratitude to you is this☆ 私は、自分の考えや気持を上手く英語で言えないから、あなたは感性や想像力を働かせてそれを理解してくれようとする時が沢山あると思うけど。。。。 I can't tell you exactly enough what I am thinking and feeling in English so, I think there has been a lot of time when you 感性や想像力を働かせて(英語でわかりません!)and tried to understand me. にもかかわらず、あなたは、いつもちゃんと最後まで上手~く話を聞いてくれるよね。 However you have always make sure to listen to me until the end in a nice manner. それが本当に嬉しいよ。有り難う。 Thank you so much. It means a lot to me☆ もっと勉強がんばります! I will hitherto work even harder ではでは、いつも色々に応援しているよ! Finally, I am always rooting for you!!!!! 何か私に出来る事があったr、遠慮なく言ってね~~! If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know. これからも、よろしくね!!!←英語でわかりません。

• 英語 添削をお願いします

ちょっとした、ジョークを考えなくてはいけません。文法もですがおかしいところを直して教えていただけると助かります。よろしくお願いします。 One day an old woman came and spoke to me in French. I said to her in French with confidence. 『Je'ne parle pas de Francais』 She smiled and told to me in French more and more. This time, I got good luck and bad luck. Good luck is this. She understood my French. Bad luck is this. She didn't understand my feeling. Because the meaning of that sentence is I cannot speak French.

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

英語の添削をよろしくお願いいたします。 >の英語の部分に対して、日本語の部分を返信として作りました。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 > How is it at your work place? 私のオフィスは---のとなりにある。---駅ではないよ(近いけど)。 My office is located in --- next to --- ... not next to --- station. > I wonder how you are dressed today. 今日はベージュのニットに黒いスカート、昨日買った黒いタイツをはいてるよ。 Today I am wearing beige knit and black skirt, and black tights I bought yesterday. > I hope I didn't scare you off with all that talk last night. それは心配しないで。 Please don't worry about that. そんなことないから、私はいつもあなたの話を楽しんでるし、それにあなたを尊敬してるし。 Not really, I am always enjoying your talk and I respect you. > Thanks for listening to me and hearing me out. あなたが話したい時はいつでも話してほしいし、私ももっと話すようにするね。 You can talk to me whenever you want also I will try to talk about myself to you. 私たちはもっと知り合わなくちゃいけないし。 We have to get to know each other. --- は私の生まれた場所だけど、久しぶりに行くから嬉しいです。 I was born in --- so I am looking forward to go there. 下手ですがどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語にして下さい!!お願いいたします。

I know this email will come quite unexpectedly! No, it’s not about my story (yet!). But I wanted to tell you a couple of things! First of all, I hope you are not really catching a cold, I would be sad if so!Then, I’ll go straight to the reason of the email. I want to thank you for sending me those photos you took at usj. But not only this! I kept watching those photos, as I told you yesterday!The reason is…! They made me think! (about good things, don’t worry!)Of course, take what I am about to say as a compliment! They made me think that you are a really simple and gentle person! ^^ I can’t help thinking it by looking at the photo! And you look so cute and funny on that hellokitty dress :D You know what? I think I could lift you easily XD (again, take what I am saying as a compliment). It’s something I really like :D That said, I wanted to say that I also think this (being simple) is an aspect of you (amongst many others, of course!) which I really appreciate. In those photos, you look so naturally smiling! I appreciate simple people! And I appreciate you for being simple!Being simple is a really good thing on my opinion. That’s why I think you are really cute! I prefer a simple person as you are a lot more than someone who starts declaiming the whole ‘Divine Comedy’ and then behaves badly. I think, because you are simple, you can do no intentional harm to anyone! ^-^ And once more (もう一回!) I appreciate this. A lot. I don’t like complex people who have a tortuous way of thinking! Lastly, I also wanted to tell you again how much I appreciated your letter. And the fact that you made that Origami! That makes me feel warm every time I watch it (and I do it often!). Another sign of your kindness. It’s one of those little things that might seem nothing to someone. But which I really, deeply and sincerely appreciate. That touched me a lot, thank you.

• ホームステイ先へのメールの添削をして下さい。

今年の7月からカナダへ行き、最初の何か月かホームステイをします。 ホームステイ先が決まったのでメールをしようと思っているのですが、 このようなメールで良いのか確認してもらえませんか?? Dear 〇〇 family Hello.Nice to meet you. My name is (自分の名前)from 地名,Japan.Please call me (自分の名前). I will arrive to stay at your place on July (日にち). Thank you for accepting me as a member of your family in advance. This home stay is the first time in my life. I am very good at English.But I will do my best,so I hope you will help me as family and also teacher. While I stay with your family,I really would like to go shopping and visit a lot of places, with your family.I am lots of memories with your family. Could you tell me any rules which your family have?I will also follow them. I am really looking forward to seeing you!! Best regards (自分の名前) ここは変だとか、もっとこうやって書いた方が良いというのがあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。