• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします!

この英文を訳して欲しいです。PCサイトの和訳にも検索をかけてみたのですが、所々抜けてしまっていまいち理解が出来ませんでした。お願いします。 The Family safety Filter sometimes gets confused and blocks a website which is really ok.If you are not sure this website would be ok with your parents,don't visit it.Not sure this website is ok

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

ファミリーセイフティフィルターは時々誤作動で本当に大丈夫なウェブサイトまでブロックしてしまうことがあります。もしこのサイトが両親が大丈夫と認めるものかどうか不安な時は、閲覧しないでください。 Not sure this website is ok の後はまだ文章が続いてませんか?

lulu1992
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます! 先ほどの英文の続きかは分かりませんが、改行されてこんな英文がありました↓ Continue if you think this website is ok

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願い致します(>_<)

英文が長くてメールが翻訳できないので和訳お願い致します(>_<) I only plan to visit Seoul, then take a felly down to Japan, Where i will be staying in Kyoto :) I want to visit so many places in Japan!haha Do you have any recommendations? :) I am not too sure how fog is formed, but it usually appears on very frosty and cold days, i think it is when water can't evaporate property and forms a fog ( I am not sure though ) And we usually get 1or2 days worth of deep snow! So we get a quick chance to make snowman, it is really fun! :) 長いですが翻訳お願い致します(>_<)

• 和訳教えてください

もらった手紙からの文です 手紙やe-mailの終わりはどんなのを書くの?と、私が聞きました。 1,"あいうえお"....especially with letters(thought its not really wrong to put it in e-mail) 特に手紙で。e-mailでは使うのは間違い?? 2,"かきくけこ"...when e-mailing e-mailの時に 3,"さしすせそ"...This one only if you are really going to see each other sometimes soon. これは、もしあなたが本当に(誰かと?)ときどき会うときだけ。(頻繁に会うときという意味ですか??) お願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is only one thing I really wanna do ... and that's be with you. Besides this I want to go to the fish market if that's possible. But I read that it's best to visit it early in the morning. However I don't think we should wake up early on your holiday! Is it possible to go another day, before you work maybe? If not I can go myself. On your day of ... let's relax. Is that ok for you? I would be really happy to meet your friends ... maybe I can ask them some bad things about you ... hahahaha. No I'm kidding. I'm really looking forward to meet your friends.

• 和訳と訳し方を教えてください

It’s not so much the frequency of his drinking as it is his behavior once he gets drunk that troubles you, http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2016/10/dear_prudence_my_parents_give_all_their_money_to_charities_i_loathe.html?via=rubric_recirc_recent 和訳と訳し方を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

今日は。 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 どんなに頑張ってもパーフェクトに理解できません。 自分なりに調べても少ししかわかりません(お恥ずかしい…) 宜しくお願い致します。 I rather speak to you about this, but I feel this is the only way you will understand me. I know you will never feel for me the way I feel for you, but I will make you a deal. If there is war I will visit Japan. If there is not you do not have to call me.

• 英文の和訳をお願い致します。

英語が分からないので 和訳が出来る方、お願い致します。 This web site is really a stroll-through for all the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll undoubtedly discover it.

• 和訳お願いします

Those who do not conform find it hard to prosper in society. I very much fear that the first type of individualism, however, is now extremely common in japan. The young have taken up this negative form of individualism as a way of rebelling against authorities, school and parents. This is largely because the second type of individualism is not well understood in japan and not tolerated if it is. Administrators, teachers and parents do not know enough how to “bring out” the best in those under them. Europe has been able to produce an endless stream of original minds and intellectual geniuses of all kinds because of the existence and enkouragement of this creative individualism. Intellectual freedom and mental stimulation are the secret of European people's succes―as pioneers of ideas, ideals and attitudes; as inventors and “discoverers”. 少し長いですがよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳

“To interpret certain sounds with your body you just have to be very sensitive. It’s certainly not easy, but with time, practice I seem to have found a way to do it.” The low sounds Evelyn feels mostly in her legs and feet, and the high sounds she feels in particular places on her face, neck, and chest. This is how she “listens” to the notes. She often performed with bare feet―mainly because she feels the vibrations of the music through the floor. “The thing about percussion,” Evelyn says, “is that you can create all these emotions―sometimes beautiful, sometimes ugly, sometimes sweet, and sometimes as big as King Kong. There can be a storm of sound, or the sound can be so refined.” Not all percussion is loud and pounding. Evelyn gives more than 100 performances a year around the world. She wants audiences to focus on her music rather than on her deafness, and she wants them to be entertained. Evelyn gets upset with reporters because they sometimes ask too many questions about her deafness. As Evelyn puts it, “If you want to know about deafness, you should interview an ear doctor. My specialty is music.” 問1、What is her specialty? お願いします。

• この文章を和訳してください!

海外の人とメールをしていて このような長文が送られてきました 簡単な会話ならなんとか自力で和訳できていたのですが、少し長くて理解できません わかる方、和訳していただけませんか? お願いします I hope to learn more about being a father by learning this. I only have until I have my own wife and children to pass on what I have learned about worldwide culture and safety. It seem your parents very much similar mind to me, because they spend time with you. Mine never did this with me, so nothing to teach unless I teach myself about being a parent because children imitate their parents in knowledge and mannerisms. Lol, not anyone's father literally but that's why I hope that your parents comfortable with foreign person my age, texting. Are they? I cannot continue if not. But you seem really nice :-) When sitting with your family is it called Hanami party?

• 和訳をお願いします。

相手から返事が来たのですが相手が興奮しているのか自分ではちょっと?な部分があります。 詳しい方いましたら訳していただけないでしょうか? I really don't understand understand if you are seriously interested in this animals or not and moreover we are already in June and if not purchased before Hamm,then i think you will have to find someone else.We do not issue any paperwork till after advance deposit must have been paid to be sure we are dealing legitimately and not otherwise.