• ベストアンサー

英文の和訳をお願い致します。

英語が分からないので 和訳が出来る方、お願い致します。 This web site is really a stroll-through for all the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll undoubtedly discover it.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

googleが提供している翻訳サイトを紹介します。 =>http://translate.google.co.jp/?hl=ja#en/ja/This%20web%20site%20is%20really%20a%20stroll-through%20for%20all%20the%20info%20you%20wanted%20about%20this%20and%20didn%E2%80%99t%20know%20who%20to%20ask.%20Glimpse%20here%2C%20and%20you%E2%80%99ll%20undoubtedly%20discover%20it. 左側に元文をドロップすると右側に訳文が現れます。 複雑な文章はチンプンカンプンの出来上がりになりますが今回の例くらいですと日本語としては正しくないですがほぼ意味がつかめますね。

yurimari731
質問者

お礼

こんな便利なサイトがあったんですね!! 教えて頂き、どうもありがとうございます^^

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

Helpful info. Fortunate me I discovered your web site accidentally, and I am stunned why this accident didn’t took place in advance! I bookmarked it. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳教えてください

意味の違いがよくわかるように和訳教えてください 1 Didn't he ask you what you wanted? Didn't you find what you wanted? 2 Whoever many come,don't let him in. Whoever comes to my office will be served a cup of tea. 3 There were only a few guests who escaped from the fire. There were only a few guests, who escaped from the fire. 4 You can take home as much food as you like. You will have as good a change as you'll ever have. よろしくお願いします

• 英文の添削をお願い致します。

研究者の博士:We'll be able to discover new resources,我々は新しい資源を発見できる energy sources, which will revitalize our own.我々自身を活性化するだろうエネルギー源 This is our chance to learn more about our planet and maybe even save it. 地球をもっと知り地球さえ救えるチャンスだろう - And I'm sure you all would agree that even if such a...あなた方が同意するのは間違いない 会社のお偉方:Victor Von Doom is on here.ビクター・フォン・ドゥームが載ってる 博士:He started this project and devoted a decade of his life to it.彼はこのプロジェクトを始め人生の十年を捧げた お偉方:- He deserves to be in jail.- 彼は刑務所にいて当然だ 博士:- He deserves another chance.- 彼にもう1度チャンスを I believe he and Reed can finally get us there.最終的に彼とリードを得られると思ってる お偉方:We want to support you Franklin,but you put a lot of faith in these kids. 我々は君に支えて欲しいが君はこの子供達に信頼をよせてる 博士:I put all my faith in them.私は彼らを高く評価してる 博士は家に帰るとそこには以前の弟子のビクターがいました。 ビクター:Well, if you came to ask for help,あなたが助けを求めに来たなら ビクター: it'd be better you didn't insult both of us and turned back around. ビクター:あなたが我々2人を侮辱しないで引き返したのは賢明だ I told you I'm done working for you and your employers.俺はあんたと会社の為に働くのはやめたと言ったはずだ You can't do a thing without their permission, yes?あんたは彼らの許可なしでは何もできない そう? 博士:They'll stay out of my way this time, trust me.私のやり方に口を挟まない 信じろ ビクター:It's not you I don't trust.あー 俺が信用しないのはあんたじゃない 研究所に戻ります。 スーザン:Amazing you didn't black out the entire western hemisphere. 西半球全体を眼中に置かないあなたにびっくり You basically ripped a hole in the fabric of space-time with unspec'd components and no supervision.不特定の分析と指示なしで リード:Yeah, that was... an accident.あー それは...予期しない偶然で And if by accident you upped the power you would have created a run-away reaction 偶然に電力を上げたなら暴走反応を引き起こしてるはず that opened a black hole and swallowed the entire planet. ブラックホールを開けて地球全体を飲み込んだ

• 英文の和訳

すみませんが、以下の英文を 和訳していただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The element of air was on your fifth house. This indicates that it is through conversation or words and communication, letters, that you will determine what your partner is really like. You will seem actively involved impressed attentive or friendly towards him because of your conversation or interesting the communications exchanged between you, but inwardly you’ll keep your distance still, and you will stay in control emotionally, no matter how intuitively, instinctively and mysteriously or irresistibly you find yourself drawn to him, you’ll try and be objective until you form an opinion. This will not be easy because he will seem like a man who is not ordinary, who can touch and inspire your soul with his originality, invisible strands of strange powerful feelings. He will feel so different to anyone you have every known before, that you will think it wonderful to have met him at all. Meeting him will be exciting. But you’ll try and control yourself and to view it coolly and sensibly. So there is a kind of duality going on, two levels, what you feel and how you act when you meet, each may be different.

• 英文添削のお願いです。

英文添削お願いします。 文書が長いので部分的でも結構です。 よろしくお願いします。 She gives you a short tour in my house. There are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, a lavatory on the 1st floor. A place you use is the bathroom and the lavatory. Here is the lavatory. There is one on the 2nd floor, too. Here is a light switch. It’s hard to make out a little. After you use it, pull or push this lever to flush the lavatory with only this paper. But be careful not to flush anything else, Here is a bathroom. We Japanese do not only take the shower, sit in the bathtub. But only sit in the bathtub, never put a soap into the bathtub. This lever regulate a temperature of water from shower. And this lever give you a water. When you sit a bathtub, if you do not feel a hot in the bathwater, push this button to make it hot. You have to cover with this panel, before you go out of the bathroom. There are a living room and a dining room, a lavatory on the 2nd floor. We have an every meal in this dining room and feel at home in this living room with my family. This lavatory is same as 1st. There are 2 bedrooms on the 3rd floor. One is your room. You’ll have lived here with her. That’s all. Do you have any question?

• どなたか和訳をお願い致します

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel. But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today. The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time. If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it. I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm. Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.

• おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。

おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。 How are you? Do you have anything special planned for the long weekend? Or do you have to work on the national holiday. On Monday you have・春分の日, right? From・Wikipedia:・This national holiday was established in 1948 as a day for the admiration of nature and the love of living things. Prior to 1948, the vernal equinox was an imperial ancestor worship festival called・Shunki k・rei-sai・(春季皇霊祭?). Love of living things? Is this a kind of Japanese version of valentines day? I'm also sorry for my late reply :) No really I'm not trying to be funny, I'm really really busy. My project is going quite well, actually it is going so well that management decided to take some people from my team and let them help with another project ... I guess this is my punishment for doing so well :( In April I need to go to Singapore again and maybe we'll have a Korean customer. I have never been to Korea, I almost wanted to ask if you went to Korea already ... but then I remember that you have never left Japan. I think it makes to pure Japanese ... not spoiled by foreign things ... maybe except me :) Although Singapore is very nice, the food is really nice in Singapore, I would prefer to come to Japan ... I really look forward to have diner with you again. You are so cute ... and beautiful ... Oh on the return flight from Singapore to Brussel I got upgraded to business class again. So I had a very enjoyable return flight. I think I deserved it after all the trouble I had to get there ... haha It's a petty that your movie is not on the internet ... I'm sure you would be a hit on youtube:) ・Why are you embarrassed? You should be proud that you have been chosen to be in the commercial. I will never be chosen for a commercial ... It's getting late again ... I better go to home ... otherwise my Japanese colleagues still want to have a video conference ...・ Really wish I could see you soon,

• 和訳お願いします!

この英文を訳して欲しいです。PCサイトの和訳にも検索をかけてみたのですが、所々抜けてしまっていまいち理解が出来ませんでした。お願いします。 The Family safety Filter sometimes gets confused and blocks a website which is really ok.If you are not sure this website would be ok with your parents,don't visit it.Not sure this website is ok

• 英文和訳を希望します

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となりますので、 内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Yet if you have been the independent wealthy and confident one, rich happy and free in the past, you’ll end up dependant on your partner. Kept by him and with little that is not got from him, and keenly aware of it. In such a case however high you begin financially, in the end there will be loss and struggle, personal poverty and hard lessons emotionally about dependency. While you'll draw heavily on your partners wealth to offset this, this will be a burden and will make you face up to your own material insecurities and dependence many times, and through it you’ll develop greater self reliance..

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Astrologer of the Soul. More Soul Mate Readings Dear Tomoko, now you have read soul mate one, and been inspired by this very personal glimpse through the curtain of the present time into your future and what life and love holds for you. How can I help you further? I used to tell clients this is all there is, and they used to say No you can tell me more I know you can, your powers are deep, your astrological skill is matched by no other. You can tell me more! So out of these gentle but insistent demands grew soul mate the second. Volume two in the book of your life.

専門家に質問してみよう