• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

今日は。 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 どんなに頑張ってもパーフェクトに理解できません。 自分なりに調べても少ししかわかりません(お恥ずかしい…) 宜しくお願い致します。 I rather speak to you about this, but I feel this is the only way you will understand me. I know you will never feel for me the way I feel for you, but I will make you a deal. If there is war I will visit Japan. If there is not you do not have to call me.

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • dripdrop
  • ベストアンサー率78% (149/191)
回答No.5

プライバシーに立ち入るつもりはないのですが、あなたと相手のこれまでの やりとり、前後の事情がわからないと、この文の意味を正確に訳すのは無理 だと思います。 次の訳は、私の推測です。もし思い当たる点があれば参考にしてください。 もし見当ちがいだったら、勝手な憶測ですみません。 このことについて(本当は)君に直接話したい。しかし次のようにすることが (つまり次の提案が)、君に僕の気持ちを分かってもらう唯一の方法だという 気がする。僕が君を想うほど、君が僕のことを想ってくれないことは分かって いる。でも、こういう取り決めをしよう。もし(イラクとの)戦争があれば、 私が日本に行く。(テロの危険がある時に君が来る必要はない。)もし戦争が なければ、もう電話をくれなくてもいい。 つまり、私の憶測では、相手は、起こるかどうか分からない戦争の危険を理由に してアメリカに来ようとしないあなたの態度に強い不満を持っているのではない でしょうか。だから、「もし戦争になれば、自分が日本に行く」、つまりあなた を危険にさらすつもりはないし、自分の気持ちは真剣だ、という一方で、あなた は戦争が絶対にないことを見極めてからでなければアメリカに来ないつもりなの か、その程度にしか自分のことを考えてくれないのかと暗に問いかけているのだ と思います。(仮にイラクとの戦争がなくても、テロの危険はいつでもあります から。)もしも結局戦争がなかったら、あなたは「安全になったからまたおつ きあいしましょう」というかもしれないけれど、自分としては、そういう周囲の 状況しだいの中途半端なつきあいはしたくない、だからその場合はもう電話をく れなくてもいい、というのが最後の文の意味ではないでしょうか。 何度も書きますが、ただの推測です。

deli24hours
質問者

お礼

ご回答有り難うございます。 お礼が遅くなりまして大変申し訳ありません。 彼本人かと思ってしまいました。 す、凄いです。 dripdrop様の推測通りのことを言ってます。 (置かれてる状況や話し方のニュアンス等でそう感じます。) 本当に驚きました。 読んでてずっと「すごい!すごい!全て見透かされているようだ!」と思いました。 とてもわかり易くてばっちり理解できました。 有り難うございました!

その他の回答 (4)

回答No.4

アメリカに35年ほど住んでいる者です。 私には、ラブノート(ラブレター)としか思えません。  私は和訳は出来ませんが、ま、こんな事を言っているんだと言うレベルで書かせてくださいね。 この事について話したいけど、俺という人間を理解してもらえるにはこのやり方(言い方)しかないと思う。 おまえを想う程、俺を想ってくれるとは期待できないけど、こうしよう。もし戦争が起きたら日本に行く。もしなかったら、電話をくれなくてもいい。 (そのくらい、あまえの事を想っている。こんな言い方でしか俺の気持ちを理解してもらえる方法を知らない俺だ) ただ、ここで、warとしてあり、a warとなっていないのが気になるところ。 この文章全体から見て、結構きれいな英語を書いているのがわかるのですが、ここでaを除いているのが、ただ単にタイプミスとは思えないんですね。 d-yさんの推測はあっているかもしれませんが、それにしても、「なければこなくてもいい、電話しなくてもいい」と意味あいがわからなですね。 恋は盲目、と言うところか。 これでいいでしょうか。 分からない点がありましたら、補足質問してください。

deli24hours
質問者

お礼

ご回答有り難うございます。 お礼が遅くなりまして大変申し訳ありません。 いつもこちらのカテゴリで拝見しておりますGanbatteruyo様からご回答頂くとは思ってもみませんでした。 仰る通りラブノートでございます。 とてもわかり易い和訳で理解できました。 >それにしても、「なければこなくてもいい、電話しなくてもいい」と意味あいが>わからなですね。 恋は盲目、と言うところか。 「世界のどこにいようと危ない時は危ないんだ。周りが何と言おうと、君がアメリカに来たいのなら来るはずだ。いつも君はアメリカに来ると言いながら理由をつけて来ないじゃないか。もう電話しないでくれ。」と言う風に言われました。 仲直りしてまた話してますけれど…。 どうも有り難うございました!

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.3

補足です。 あなたから「行きたいけど、戦争の恐れがあるから行けないんです。分かってください」と言ったのに対する、返事ですよね? それなら「何があっても俺に連絡しないと約束してくれ」ってことは、ないでしょう。 「あなたの言うことは分かったから、無理は言わないよ」ということだと思います。

deli24hours
質問者

お礼

度々有り難うございますね。 >あなたから「行きたいけど、戦争の恐れがあるから行けないんです。分かってください」と言ったのに対する、返事ですよね? そうです。 まさにその通りでございます。

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

あなたとこの件について話をしたいけど、これ(電話とかで話すんじゃなくって手紙・メールを書くこと)が、あなたに私の言ってることを理解してもらう唯一の方法だと思う。僕があなたのことを思っているほどには、あなたが僕のことを思ってくれることはないだろうってことは分かってるけど、あなたと取引しよう。もし戦争が起こったら、僕が日本に行く。もし戦争が起こらなかったら、あなたは僕のところに来なくていい。 かげながら応援してましたけど、すごいことになってきましたね。 戦争が起こるのは困るけど、でも、うまくいくといいですね。

deli24hours
質問者

補足

ご回答有り難うございます。 そういう意味合いになるのですね。 自分では10%程度しかわからなかったのでただただ「へ~!ほ~!」と感心するばかりでした。 凄いですね!(d-y様の英語力が) >かげながら応援してましたけど、すごいことになってきましたね。 上記の一文、読んで笑ってしまいました。 応援してくださってる方がいらしたなんて…。 有り難うございます(^.^) 一つ気になるところがありまして…。 最後はyou do not have to call me.となっていますよね。 私は「もし戦争が起こらなかったらもう電話してこないでね。」と解釈してたのですが違うのでしょうか?? もしよろしければ再度ご回答頂けませんでしょうか。 お手数をお掛けしますが宜しくお願い致しますm(__)m

• nitscape
  • ベストアンサー率30% (275/909)
回答No.1

相当いやくですが私は下のように感じました。 話さなきゃいけないことがある。おまえと俺で考え方が違うのは分かってるけど何があっても俺に連絡しないと約束してくれ。

deli24hours
質問者

お礼

ご回答有り難うございました(^.^)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

☆I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me What is the relationship between us? ★This is for me ? ☆yes ★So what do you want ? Marriage ☆no,I do not know each other to there ★I know you will not take our relationship seriously Eh

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• 和訳をお願いします。

i am sorry if i make you think that way . but i will still get my japanese better .remember i am still new on and i want to know no mather what but is ok ,if you feel that way about me well i let you go .. is late for me and i dont want to make you Mad ... but sorry if i make you mad ..bye チャットで知人から送られてきたのですが、いまいち意味が分かりません。。。 どなたか和訳をお願いできませんか?

• 和訳お願いいたします

Where to meet ... Charles de Gaulles airport has many different terminal. You will be arriving in 2E and since it's to early there won't be many people. And ... I would recognize you out of a million people ... hmmm maybe I'll think of something so you will recognize me. So after you take your luggage and go through customs will exit ... and I will be waiting for you there. Actually I don't think it's normal for this time of the year. But the temperature will be around 0 degrees early next week ... If there is something I still need to get for you ... or if you still have questions please ask me. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Finding a new apartment is really slow but I am trying to do everything I can to make it go faster. Now I have to wait about 2 weeks again until I can continue the search because after I sent an application to one place, they said they need 1-2 weeks until they can actually receive it. But after that, I think I might be able to find someting quite soon.. It's a "more expensive" way of doing things, kind of. Before they let you move into one of their rental apartments there is a certain amount of money that you need to pay first. And because it is alot of money, not money people do it this way and that's why there should be more apartments available for me. It's about 15 000-20 000   but my parents said they can lend the amount to me, because they don't want me to borrow money from the banks. And this money is something I will get back if/when I move, so it's not like I would actually loose th ose 15000-20000  Q__Q Ah, I don't know if you understood, but yeah, Finland likes to complicate things. I still love you and miss you so much. And I don't think sending e-mails will change what I feel and think about you. But I'm sure that when we meet again in real life it will be ever better than before.

• 和訳お願いします…

和訳お願いします… FFのEyes on meとゆう曲です。 Whenever sang my songs On the stage, on my own Whenever said my words Wishing they would be heard I saw you smiling at me Was it real or just my fantasy You'd always be there in the corner Of this tiny little bar My last night here for you Same old songs, just once more My last night here with you? Maybe yes, maybe no I kind of liked it your way How you shyly placed your eyes on me did you ever kuow? That I had mine on you Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer So let me come to you Close as I wanted to be Close enough for me To feel your heart beating fast Aud stay there as I whisper How I loved your peaceful eyes on me Did you ever know That I had mine on you Darling, so share with me Your love if you have enough Your tears if you're holding back Or pain if that's what it is How can I let you know I'm more than the dress and the voice Just reach me out then You will know that you're not dreaming Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer

• 和訳お願いします。

This song makes me stronger than ever before. I said good-bye to him. No matter how bad I feel about, how deeply I think of him, He will not come back again no more. Good luck four-leaf clover didn't bring happiness to us. maybe,If he is now grinning and making excuses for the flirt, But I don't mind even if to someone get laughed at. I truly loved him, certain fact every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure. But I will never look back to the past and move on and on. 長文ですみません。 おかしな文があったら教えてほしいです_(._.)_ 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

I am arranging for our japan importer to handle this order. That way if there is any issue you can deal with it locally. And it will save you money on shipping. 船便のほうが安いよと言ってるのでしょうか?

• この和訳は合っていますか?

この和訳は合っていますか? いつもお世話になります。英語ができないところへ意訳のセンスもないのですが、この和訳は合ってますでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 Where as for you in our relationship you think about us and your feelings for my condition is very strong you care very much. I think that is the Japanese culture for the woman to care for the man. I like this part of you but like I said to you before I will not treat you like the Japanese men do. I want you to be the same as me. I want you to be next to me and not behind of me. I can not think of anything that I dislike about you . You have not given me any reason too. あなたに関しては私達の関係で私達の事と私の状態をあなたが気にかけるのを強く感じます。 私はそれは男性を気にかける日本の文化であると思います。私はあなたのこの部分は好きですが、私が日本人の男性のようにあなたを扱わないと以前言いました。 私はあなたに私と対等にいてほしいです。私はあなたに私の後ろでなく私の隣にいてほしいです。 私はあなたについて嫌いにな何も考えることがありません。あなたは私に何も理由を与えなかった。

• 和訳お願いいたします!

和訳お願いいたします! How are you this morning? I guess you're quite happy ... maybe you don't need to work today. Listen ... I've been thinking about your trip ... and I feel a little bit bad. When I was in Japan, you traveled all the way to Osaka, only be there a couple of hours and then go back. Now you're going to come all the way to Belgium and stay here a 2,5 days. I feel this is wrong I should be the one making all this effort. But since it might be interesting for you to come to Europe ... hmmm ... I guess it's ok for you to come. And I will be very happy to be your guide in Belgium :) But the least that I can do is to arrange your ticket. Please consider giving me your passport details and when you would like to return. I'll propose a few options and I'll book the one you want. Last time you payed for the shinkansen to come to Osaka please let me arrange your travel to Belgium. Now smile and be a good girl, don't be stubborn and say ... "hai" ... Now that I have this of my chest ... I can go bed and sleep with a clear conscience :)