• 締切済み

行列必至の人気店を英文に訳したいのですが、

A popular shop, where waiting in a line is inevitable. A popular shop, where their costomer is inevitable to wait in a line. で宜しいでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• dorian337
  • ベストアンサー率51% (158/305)
回答No.2

a popular shop where there's always a long line http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=%22where+there%27s+always+a+long+line%22&aq=&aqi=&aql=f&oq=%22where+there%27s+always+a+long+line%22&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=87a89c5b1abc39eb 参考: a famous hot dog stand where there's always a long line いつも長い行列ができる有名なホットドッグ売店

zelinsky
質問者

お礼

有難う御座いました。 勉強になりました。

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

基本的に問題ないと思いますが、よりキョーレツに、 A popular shop, where you should expect a long queue around the clock. としてはどうでしょうか? ご参考   ↓ http://eow.alc.co.jp/queue/UTF-8/?pg=1 http://eow.alc.co.jp/around+the+clock/UTF-8/

zelinsky
質問者

お礼

有難う御座います。 この文章をそのまま使わせて貰います。 私の文は「word」で入力するとどうしてもFragmentになるので悩んでました。 勉強になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 「ますます人気になってきている」

「ツイッターは日本でますます人気になってきている。」と言いたいのですが、文の作り方にいつも迷ってしまいます。何通りも思いついて、どれが正しいのか適切なのか自分でもわからないので、質問させていただきました。どの文はあきらかに間違ってるでしょうか?どの文が適切でしょうか?なお、会話で使う言い方を探しています。よろしくお願いします。 Twitter is becoming popular in Japan. Twitter is becoming more popular in Japan. Twitter is becoming more and more popular in Japan. Twitter is getting popularity in Japan. Twitter has been getting popularity in Japan. Twitter is getting popular in Japan. Twitter is getting more popular in Japan. Twitter is getting more and more popular in Japan. Twitter is being popular in Japan. Twitter has been popular in Japan. Twitter has been more and more popular in Japan. Twitter is gaining popularity in Japan Twitter has been gaining popularity in Japan.

• 英文書き換え

上の文を下の文に書き換えるんですが、空欄には何がはいりますか? A voltmeter is connected in parallel or across the part of the circuit where voltage measurement is required. A voltmeter is connected in parallel or across the part of the circuit where ______ voltage is to be measured. requiredを入れると、「必要なボルト数」といみが変わっちゃうような気がして、かといって適切な単語が分かりません。 おしえてください。

• 英文を訳してください。

The State of Hawaii is made up of hundreds of islands in a chain, or line, that is over 2,400 kilometers long. 以上ですが、特にin a chain, or lineの部分ですね。

• 次の英文を訳してください!

長文の途中からの文なので、意味が分かりにくいところもあると思いますが、よろしくお願いします。 So what did they do? All of the teams were remarkably inventive. One group identified a problem common in a lot of town-the frustratingly long lines at popular restaurants on Saturday night. The team decided to help those people who didn't want to wait in line. They paired off and booked reservations, and they sold each reservation for up to twenty dollars to customers who were happy to avoid a long wait. As the evening passed, they made several interesting observations. First, they realized that the female students were better at selling the reservations, probably because customers were more comfortable being approached by young women. They adjusted their plan so that the male students ran around town making reservations at different restaurants while the female students sold these places in line. They also learned that the entire operation worked best at restaurants that use vibrating pagers to alert customers when their table is ready. Physically swapping pagers made customers feel as though they were receiving something tangible for their money. They were more comfortable handing over their money and pager in exchange for the new pager. This had an additional bonus-teams could then sell the newly acquired pager as the later reservation time grew nearer. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文解釈で質問です。

下記の文章の解釈がよくわかりません…。 It is one thing to avoid being arrogant and to try not taking anything in life for granted. It is another to ignore one's own experience and try to pretend that the inevitable is merely some remote possibility. (私の訳) 傲慢でいないようにし、与えられた人生というものに於いてなにもしようとしないことが一つ。 自身の経験を無視し、そして必然と思われてる事もたかが可能性の薄いことだというフリを することがもう一つ。 ----- 全体的によくわからないのですが、特に一文目の後半、to try not taking anything in life for grantedを どう訳したものかと頭を捻っています。それにthe inevitableもどう訳したものか…。 theがついていますが、この文の前に特にinevitableなこともなく何を指しているやら。(泣) アドバイスを頂ければ助かります。宜しくお願い致します。 ※もし、文脈があまりにつかめないようでしたらお知らせ下さい。  前後の文章も後で追記させて頂きます。

• 英文を訳してください

American Idol is a very popular TV prógram where people who want to become famous singers compete.

• この英文を和訳してください。

A party who is unsuccessful in court can be personally liable to the successful party for their legal costs. どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• この英文なんて訳しますか?

As the Guam Hotel Okura's chefs would note, as there is no winter in Guam to stunt their growth , locally caught fish tend to be larger and have a very low fat content in comparison to those found in ledd temperate waters. すみません!よろしくお願いします。

• この英文メールの意味を知りたいのですが。。。。

アメリカにいる友達から下記のようなメールをもらいました。なんだかイマイチ意味がよくわかりません。だいたいのニュアンスでけっこうですので、教えてください。これを書いた時の友達の心理とかも(もしわかるようでしたら)お願いします。 God still sits on the throne. Each of you is going through a tough time right now but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith. My instructions were to pick four people that I wanted God to bless, and I picked you. Please pass this to at least four people you want to be blessed and a copy back to me. This prayer is powerful, and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive. There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to pray for one another.Here is the prayer: Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and email buddies reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power.Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment.Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings.In Jesus' precious name. Amen.

• 英文の和訳お願いします

We cannot, we must not, refuse to protect the right of every American to vote in every election that he may desire to participate in.And we ought not, and we cannot, and we must not wait another eight months before we get a bill. We have already waited 100 years and more and the time for waiting is gone. So I ask you to join me in working long hours and nights and weekends, if necessary, to pass this bill. And I don't make that request lightly, for, from the window where I sit, with the problems of our country, I recognize that from outside this chamber is the outraged conscience of a nation, the grave concern of many nations and the harsh judgment of history on our acts.