• ベストアンサー

英文を訳してください

American Idol is a very popular TV prógram where people who want to become famous singers compete.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9717/12085)
回答No.1

「アメリカのアイドル」はとても人気のあるテレビ番組で、(そこでは)有名になりたい歌手たちが競います。

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!(^^)!。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#232424
noname#232424
回答No.2

『スター誕生』は,有名歌手になりたい若者たちが競うテレビ番組で,視聴率が非常に高い。 文化もふくめた翻訳(笑)。

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!(^^)!。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味が知りたい

この文の意味を教えてください、何を伝えたいのか分かりませんお願いします。 Ah, for example, "not popular"! Sometimes people ask me "do americans like [this]?", and I want to say "some do but it's not very popular." But あまり人気がない often makes Japanese people laugh.

• 英文の構造

A 'third-party beneficiary' of a contract is a person who the people signing the contract want to benefit from it. 和訳と関係代名詞whoの役割について教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。(長めの文です。)

I have private dream. 私はひそかな夢を持っています。 It is becoming a pharmacist. 薬剤師になることです。 It is my yearning. 薬剤師は私の憧れです。 Because, it know medicine well. なぜかと言うと、薬剤師は薬のことをよく知っているからです。 It is necessary to graduate from Department of Pharmacy for that. そのためには、薬学部を卒業しなければなりません。 And I want to proceed to university. なので、私は大学へ進学したいです。 I have a dream to fulfill one more. 私には、もう一つ叶えたい夢があります。 I want to become it better than become a pharmacist. 私は薬剤師になるより、それの方がなりたいです。 It is becoming a school counselor. それは、スクールカウンセラーになることです。 I'd like to talk to people who are anxious or in trouble, or who don't want to go to school, and make them feel at least a little bit better. 私は、悩んでいる人や、学校へ行きたくないと思っている人の相談相手になって、少しでも気分を軽くしてあげたいと思っています。 I want to become a person needed by someone. 私は誰かに必要とされる人になりたいです。 -------------------------------------------------- すみません。英語のことで三度目の質問です・・・。 英語がすごく苦手で、しかも、テキスト翻訳を使ったところがあるので、 すごく間違っていると思います。 ここで教えてもらった部分もあります。 日本語がおかしいとか、英文の意味がめちゃくちゃだとか、 こう言い換えた方がいいんじゃないか、など 教えてください。よろしくお願いします。  

• 英文 翻訳

テレビ番組のひみつの嵐ちゃんについて英語で書いたものです。 文章を間違えているところが多いと思うので、間違っているところを直していただけるとありがたいです。 Hi I will talk about my favorite TV program. Title is Himitsuno Arashichan. Genre is variety show. Main character is Arashi. Arashi is very famous and popular Japanese idol group. They can’t only sing a song but actor. The program invites various guests, for example actor, model and musician. The program has many projects and my most favorite project is Manekin 5. This is guest choose the one person who is most fashionable. The guest says caustic comment about fashion. When guest says about fashion, Arashi should pretense mannequin. Another interesting project is Arashi Share House. The project is guest came Arashi’s house but not really house. Arashi is talking about something with guests. When appearance Kichise Michiko, I think most interesting. She is very beautiful actress. She and Arashi’s talk very nature and relax. I like this TV program because I like Arashi and they character.

• いくつか英文の意味について質問

◎Among those present at the party were a couple of statesmen , a famous painter . の文章の訳がイマいちわからないのと  この Among those がどいういう使われ方をしているかがわかりません あと ◎This is one case where you have to be very careful .  どうして これはwhereなのでしょうか この状況はとても気をつけなければいけない場所ですという意味なのでしょうか

• 行列必至の人気店を英文に訳したいのですが、

A popular shop, where waiting in a line is inevitable. A popular shop, where their costomer is inevitable to wait in a line. で宜しいでしょうか?

• 関係代名詞whose+名詞+SV

お願いします。 適語を選ぶ問題です。 She is a famous singer ( ) songs many people sing. 1. who 2. whose 3. whom 4. that ( )の直後が名詞なので、whoseだと思ったのですが、 そのうしろにSVが続くのがわかりません。 She is a famous singer whose songs are sung by many people. という形ならすぐわかるのですが…。

• 英文を訳してください。

下記の英文を直訳でお願いします。 A nomination is when Academy members, who are other actors, say who they want to win.

• 英文を訳していただけませんか?

以下の英文を訳していただけませんか? When you find that man who is very loving and caring to you... do not let a day go by where he doesnt feel that love from you. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を直してください!

下の英文は上の日本語訳のように訳したつもりなんですが、文法的におかしい所を直してくださいm(__)m 私はこの映画にとても感動しました。 まず、この話が実話であるということにとても驚きました。 たとえ人々に無謀だと言われても諦めなかったジャックはとてもかっこいいと思いました。 夢を叶えるのはとても難しい事です。 しかし、昔から叶えたい夢があるのはとても素晴らしい事です。 また、私は多くの人々の協力とサポートにもとても感動しました。 彼の一生懸命な姿勢が人々の心を動かしたのだろうと思います。 私たちは彼を見習うべきです。 I was very impressed with this movie. At first I was really suprised in this movie was made based on a true story. Even if it was told many people to be reckless, I thought that Jack who never gave it up was very cool. Fulfilling your dreams is very difficult. But it is a very splendid thing that there is the dream that he want to grant from old days. Also, I was very impressed by cooperation and the support of many people. I think that his desperate attitude would move the emotions of people. We should learn from him. 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m