• ベストアンサー

英訳お願いします。

友人にメールしたいのですが、今、私の会社がつぶれそうなんでその相談をしているのです。 監査は終わったけど、職員は混乱しているの。会社がこれからどうなるかすごく神経質になっている。つぶれるのか、つぶれないのか・・・。 The inspection has been over…but, it’s still confusing us. We’re nervous about what way our company will go from now on. Be here? Or…. で、この後なんですが、 「でも、会社がどうなろうと私は働かなきゃいけない。一番大事なことは、どんな状況下でも仕事を得られるだけの能力を身につけることだと思ってる。だから、忙しくても私は私のペースで勉強を続けるつもり。」 「どんな状況下でも」ってあたりがちょっとうまく表現できなくて、どなたか教えてください。また、前半部分はこの表現でおかしくないでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

pink-yonyoさん、こんにちは。 >「どんな状況下でも」ってあたりがちょっとうまく表現できなくて under any circumsrtances でいいと思います。 >「でも、会社がどうなろうと私は働かなきゃいけない。一番大事なことは、どんな状況下でも仕事を得られるだけの能力を身につけることだと思ってる。だから、忙しくても私は私のペースで勉強を続けるつもり。」 Whatever may happen,I should work for my living. 何が起ころうとも、私は(生計を立てるために)働かなくちゃいけません。 The most important thing is,I think,to acquire the skill and ability to find a job under any circumstances. 一番重要なことは、どんな状況下でも仕事を見つけられるだけのスキルと能力を身につけることだ、と私は思っています。 So,however busy I may be and however hard it may be, I mean to continue studying what I can. だから、どんなに忙しくても、どんなに難しくても、 私は自分なりに、勉強を続けるつもりです。 のような感じで、いかがでしょう。

pink-yonyo
質問者

お礼

早速ご回答いただきありがとうございます!コピーして使わせていただきました♪ やっぱり他の方の意見はとっても参考になります。自分ひとりで書いてるとなんか同じ表現ばっかりになってしまって・・・。またよろしくお願いします。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#5377
noname#5377
回答No.3

>監査は終わったけど、職員は混乱しているの。 The inspection has been over…but, it’s still confusing us. 前半は問題ないようです。 the inquiry (調査)もこの場合使えそうですね。 The inspection is overとも言えますが、上のままの方がいいでしょう。 後半は、it’s still confusing usは、 「監査はまだ私たちを混乱させている」 が直訳になりますが、少し漠然とした訳だと思います。そこで、but everyone in our office is confused.としたらどうでしょうか。事務所のみんなは混乱している、のような意味です。 >会社がこれからどうなるかすごく神経質になっている。つぶれるのか、つぶれないのか・・・。 We’re nervous about what way our company will go from now on. Be here? Or…. We're very nervous about what will become of our company from now on. Is it going bankrupt or is it not? はどうでしょうか。 go bankrupt 倒産する、破産する 続いて本題ですが、 >でも、会社がどうなろうと私は働かなきゃいけない。 You know. No matter what our company, I have to work to live. You know. No matter what may happen to our company, I need to work to live. >一番大事なことは、どんな状況下でも仕事を得られるだけの能力を身につけることだと思ってる。 I believe that the most important thing is to have the necessary skills to get a new job under any conditions. >だから、忙しくても私は私のペースで勉強を続けるつもり。 So, busy as I am, I will keep studying at my own pace. するつもりを強調するのでしたら、I intend to keep ~ もちろん、内容的には深刻ですが、前向きな姿勢が感じられるメールですね。

pink-yonyo
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。なるほど~。綺麗な英語って気がします。 最近メールに慣れてきて、だんだん自分の英語がブロークンになっていく気がしているので、とても参考になります。 内容も強がりはいってますけどね。自分が独身の女で、まだ20代だし何とかなる!って思える要素が多いから、言えることですね。ありがとうございました。

回答No.2

質問の部分ではないですが、監査は、inspectionではなく、audit だと思います。

pink-yonyo
質問者

お礼

えっっ!?そうなんですか? inspectionで、中国人、ネパール人、カナダ人、日本人に送りましたが、誰も何も言われなかったので・・・。 あ、今調べたらauditは会計監査のことみたいですね。会計とは違って、視察の延長上の監査なので、たぶんinspectionでいいかと思います・・・。また気がついたらご指摘ください。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳を教えてください。

We're driving one now but it's not quite equipped to pull our fifth wheel. 上の文章です。 fifth wheelってなんて訳せばよいのでしょうか?

• Kinda want to ~ って使いますか?

-- 文 章 -- Raining season you say.. Here they're predicting a drought ... Kinda want to go to Japan during the rain season... It's evening here now, and I'm making ------------ 外国人とのメールのやりとりで、Kinda want to ~ という表現が出てきました。以前にもこのような使い方をしているひとがいたので、もしかしたら、一般的に使われているのかと思いました。 このような表現は、よく使うのでしょうか? また、どのように理解すれば良いのでしょうか? ヨロシクお願いします。

• 英訳と和訳の確認お願いいたします

私が彼に Do you not want to contact me? I don't mean to bother you, so I'll stop keeping in touch with you と聞いたら彼から It's difficult You're a great person But I'm still in a relationship と返事がきました。彼はにはまだ彼女がいて中々別れられない難しい状況は私も知っています。 これは、この関係を続けていくのが難しい!ごめんねみたいにいっているのか、もしくはまだ、彼女とは別れないけど、私との関係を続けたいといってるんでしょうか?

• 日本語に訳してください。

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!) We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

• Everything But The Girl のCome On Ho

Everything But The Girl のCome On Home です。 和訳をお願いいたします! Baby come home, I miss the sound of the door Your step on the stair's not there to wake me no more And every day's like Christmas Day without you It's cold and there's nothing to do And it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home Baby, what's keeping you all this time You're wasting your days out there in the sunshine And who can I turn to if you believe still That England don't love you and she never will For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long I don't like drinking or painting the town on my own So please come on home Baby come on home Please For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home

• 洋楽で、Everything But The Girl のCome O

洋楽で、Everything But The Girl のCome On Home です。 和訳をお願いいたします! Baby come home, I miss the sound of the door Your step on the stair's not there to wake me no more And every day's like Christmas Day without you It's cold and there's nothing to do And it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home Baby, what's keeping you all this time You're wasting your days out there in the sunshine And who can I turn to if you believe still That England don't love you and she never will For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long I don't like drinking or painting the town on my own So please come on home Baby come on home Please For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home

• これでよいでしょうか。

男性は会社のお金で、英語を習う事が出来るのです。女性にはそのチャンスが全くありません。 若い時はそれがいやだなと思いました。でも今は自分が学びたいものは自分でやります。それでいいと思ってます。 Our company providing English study fee for only male worker. Womens desn't have any chance. When I was young I felt this system is unplesant things. But now, what I wanted something study. I pay it myself. It's oky. それでいいと思ってますをIt's okayでにしましたがどうでしょうか?

• mottoの和訳をお願いします

小説の中の "We shall dominate the skies and soar above all." という文の和訳がうまくできません。 これは○○財閥のmottoだそうで、設定としては and they were a high-class samurai family for many years in the story, they're now a zaibatsu they descended from samurai not as rich as fujiwara or toyotomi ... but still lots of money very wealthy で、このmottoのイメージとしては it's a fancy word for fly well, it's much more substantial than the word 'fly' it's like, 'you're on top of the world' you're above everything you're free you're superior it's not just flying, it's SOARING だそうです。私が「君臨する」という言葉を使おうとしたら 「そこまで威張っていない、ただselfishなだけだ」とのことでした。 どなたかおわかりになる方、宜しくお願いいたします。

• 会話文をどうしても訳すことが出来ず困っています。

ピーターさん「So, Chad, look, is this more than just simply about people uploading videos of themselves making idiots of themselves at parties or is something really quite profound going on here, about people engaging the world in a new way?」 チャドさん「Yeah, I know, it's- it's changing the world because it's giving everyone a voice. Um, and we've been able to be successful because we've built a platform to make that possible. And we weren't filtering, uh, you know, what was entertaining, uh, for our audience. We let our audience define what was entertaining to them. So, by having a platform where videos can come in, by them viewing/interacting with these videos, they'll rise to the top.」 ピーターさん「Now one of the people we couldn't put on the panel today just for numbers was Jimmy Wales who's here, Jimmy are you in the hall? No, well Jimmy, uh, started something called Wikipedia. Um, and now here's something that, you know, I'm an old Britannica junkie. I still have my 1974 edition Macropedia, Micropedia in the basement and I still love it. But my son, he doesn't know from Macropedia, Britannica, it's Wikipedia. Now I use Wikipedia all the time. Wikipedia's changing the world. It's the universal distribution of knowledge accessible to everybody from the bottom up. But it's an instantaneously, constantly created source of knowledge. So I'm speaking here for Jimmy, but I seem to think that this is another dimension of this when you say voice. And it's the voice of knowledge and the distribution of knowledge enabling people to do new things.」 この三つの会話文がどうしても理解できず,困っています。 誰かこれ読める方いらっしゃいましたらお教えくださいませ(m。_。)m

• I’ll go to school on you.

以下の分中で書かれている I’ll go to school on youの意味が良く分かりません。どなたかご教示ください。(ゴルフプレーについてのエッセイです) …You’re lying four, right? The way you’re going, I’d take a six right now and count myself lucky. So who’s stopping you? Top it again. I’ll go to school on you. Some school. All right, Bill. Show them how it’s done. What’s twenty-five feet away? The hole is right up here. ….