英訳と和訳の確認お願いいたします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 彼からの返答は「It's difficult」という言葉と「You're a great person」という褒め言葉でした。
  • 彼はまだ彼女がいて中々別れられない難しい状況にあることを私も知っています。
  • 彼の返事からは、この関係を続けていくのが難しいという気持ちと、私との関係を続けたいという気持ちの両方が伝わるかもしれません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳と和訳の確認お願いいたします

私が彼に Do you not want to contact me? I don't mean to bother you, so I'll stop keeping in touch with you と聞いたら彼から It's difficult You're a great person But I'm still in a relationship と返事がきました。彼はにはまだ彼女がいて中々別れられない難しい状況は私も知っています。 これは、この関係を続けていくのが難しい!ごめんねみたいにいっているのか、もしくはまだ、彼女とは別れないけど、私との関係を続けたいといってるんでしょうか?

noname#233940
noname#233940
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。これは、この関係を続けていくのが難しい!ごめんねみたいにいっているのか、  ハイ、すです。 2。もしくはまだ、彼女とは別れないけど、私との関係を続けたいといってるんでしょうか?  いいえ、そうではないと思います。  It's difficult「それは難しい」の It 「それ」」は、質問者さんとの「関係を続けること」で、はっきりとした断りの文面です。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳、英訳の追記お願いいたします

SPS700さま、回答ありがとうございました。追記がありましたので、投稿しなおします。 私が彼に Do you not want to contact me? I don't mean to bother you, so I'll stop keeping in touch with you と聞いたら彼から It's difficult You're a great person But I'm still in a relationship と返事がきました。彼はにはまだ彼女がいて中々、別れられない状況なのも知っています! 彼は今後つきあっていくのが、難しいと思い、OK,分かった!Please delete by blocking my lineと送ったら oh really?と返事が来たのでbecause I think that I contact you again…と返しました。その後はまだ返信がありません。 もう連絡出来ないなら、really?なんていわず、OK~とかの返事ではないのですか?

• 和訳チェックしてください(その2)

I know I made a massive mistake when I lied to you. I have apologised many times but I know it takes a long time to forget such a betrayal. As I have said I will never tell a lie to you again. あなたに嘘を言った時、私は大きな誤解(間違い??)を作った。私は何回も謝罪している、しかし、そのような嘘が長い間、裏切りになっているって思ってる。 私は二度と嘘をつかないとあなたに言っているよ。 I know we have a difficult relationship but you probably do not realise how much you mean to me, LOTS!!!!! 私たちは違う関係をもっている??。しかしあなた多分実現させない。私にとってあなたの意味は”失う”?? (違う関係は既婚と未婚のことですか?) よくわかりません。 I hope you still want to see me when I come to Japan, I certainly want to see you! 私が日本に行った時、あなたが私にまだ会いたと思うことを望んでいる。 Keep faith in me, you are very important to me. 私を信じていて、あなたはとても大切な人です。 I already know you are a VERY FUNNY GIRL amongst your many other qualities. もう知ってるよ、あなたの沢山の特徴のなかで?あなたがとても滑稽な少女って。 お願いします

• 和訳確認お願いします。

☆Are you serious about our relationship? あなたは私達の関係を真剣に考えてるの? ★yes うん ★ i miss you 君に会いたいよ ☆i miss you too but、I don't want to be in halfway relationship with you! 私も!だけど、あなたとの関係を中途半端にしたくないの。 ★わかってる ★i come to japan to get job?? 僕が日本にきたら仕事がみつかるかな? ☆I think that there are a lot of Chinese working in Japan 日本でもたくさんの中国人が働いているから大丈夫だと思う ★But i don't speak japanese so far だけど、僕はまだ日本語がはなせない ☆yes,i see うん。そうだねー ☆But you have the present work,Please do not hurry でも、あなたには今の仕事があるから、急がなくていいよ ★yes, madam,you are very nice ナイスだね ☆Do you live in Japan for me? ★for a couple of years, yes ★cause i don't know how it is ☆later? ★if i like this place, of course, it is better to stay if i don't like it , what i can do ?? ☆Is it your work? ★no, i am talking about Japan ☆And then, I think you should live in France ★i don't really like France neigher ☆What country is good? ★it is dangerous, specially in paris ☆What do you really want to do? ★wow your english is so impressive now !!! :) ☆so?? ★i don't know, i am working here, so i stay ☆yes ok ★as i said before i want to work in japan for a while if my company could send me to japan ☆You're right ★but i don't know when, i could get this oppoturnity ☆it is so long time ★do you mind to tell me, why you want stay with me?? ☆Because I want to be with you,Why do you ask such a thing? ★cause you ask me first, longtime ago

• 和訳をどうかお願いします

You are a wonderful person but we are just in different stages in our life. I do want u to live a full life and I really don't have time to be in a relationship with anyone, I just need to concentrate on myself right now without other worries in my head. We always friends we both helped each other out a lot. I didn't want to hurt you and didn't know how to tell you that is why I been so distant

• 英訳で困っています。

英訳で困っています。 いつもお世話になります。来月にBFの住むLAに行く予定です。 でも相手が最近かなり体調が悪いようです。「私が滞在することが迷惑ではないか」と尋ねたいのですが 次の文の英訳を教えてください。 私は数日考えていました。 私がLAに滞在すれば週末にあなたに会いたがるでしょう。 私が滞在するのをあなたを煩わせませんか? 私はあなたを困らせたくありません。 I thought for a few days. If I stay in LA, I will say that I want to see you on weekend. Does not it bother you that I stay in LA? I do not want to annoy you. 私があなたの側にいることがあなたを困らせるようでしたら、私は来月LAに行くのをキャンセルしようと思います。あなたの本音を教えてください。  (すみません。この文の英訳がわかりません。) 厚かましいですがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳確認お願いいたします

By the way let me think about what you suggested a little bit please. When I first moved to Melbourne I had a long distance relationship but it was very difficult and became a disaste ところで、君が提案した事を少し感考えてもいいかな。 初めて引っ越した先のメルボルンで僕は遠距離を付き合ってたんだ。だけど、とても難しくて大変な思いをしたから。

• 和訳をお願いします

I am doing a language exchange with a Japanese girl and it's working okay but I see what you mean. It would be a little difficult without the right set-up. Maybe we could sort something out, I'll look into it,okay?

• 英訳をお願いします😰

I understand you.and am sorry. For me there is just not the communication that a like to have in a relationship. You are a great person! I wish you the best. For me は「僕はね」で始まってますか?a like to haveは would like to でしょうか? これは一方的に文句を言って、もうあなたと会いたくないと言った後の返信です。 よろしくお願いします❗️

• 和訳お願い致します

この表現をされた場合、行く行くは付き合いたいといってますか?異性としてみられてますよね?友達にも使うのでしょうか どんなシチュエーションで使うか気になりまた。 I really think you are a wonderful person One of the nicest, kindest people I have ever met in my life I want to get to know you better and I want to spend more time with you

• 英訳お願いします。

loneliness is a state of the heart with out love. I have been in places with hundreds of people who say they are my friend and still I felt lonely, but I never felt lonely with you. think what you want but you are special to me... I won't bother you with it anymore.