• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:この訳あってますか??)

The Tower 200: The Ultimate Workout Machine

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Imagine my surprise when I could not complete the '11 minute workout no excuses' without resting when I first got The Tower 200. This specific workout is truly the 'mother of all workouts' and has taken me beyond where I thought my body could be.
  • The Tower 200 has transformed my body in just six weeks. From being in shape, I have now achieved a ripped physique!
  • The Tower 200 is a challenging workout machine

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.1

訳はあってると思いますよ。 >1.は、このマシンのワークアウトは最初はキツイが、段々慣れるということが言いたいのでしょうか?  慣れるかどうかは書いてないですね。とにかく、キツイということだけ強調してます。でも6週間真面目にそのマシンに取り組んだみたいですね。11分以上休みなく続けれるようになったかどうかは分かりませんが。 >2.は、rippedの意味が良くわかりません。この人は元々鍛えているが、さらに鍛えられたという意味でしょうか?  in shapeは健康ということが多いですが文脈からすると、もともと「いい体つき(in shape)」と思ってたのがさらに「贅肉をそぎ落とした(ripped)」感じになったのでしょうね。

naochansan
質問者

お礼

よく理解できました。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

I`m not sure of when I will finish school because there are alot of circumstances involved. First, I have just moved to a different state so I don`t want to go to school immediatly because my tuition would be very high (takai!!!). And then, I am also hoping to get a sponsor for my tuition when I begin my new school out here in California. There are hospitals which would sponsor my schooling but in return I have to work for that hospital for at least one year after graduating. It`s okay but I am very picky and can`t decide who I would rather work for. Another circumstance is that some of my completed courses will not transfer and so I will not receive credit for those classes. It is frustrating because either I will have to do those classes again or I will have to complete some similar classes to even get credit for my work. いつも御世話になっています(^_^)看護学校に通う子からのメールです。 (1)when I begin my new school out here in California. この部分のoutはどのように訳したらいいのでしょうか? (2)たびたびcreditとういう単語がでてくるのですがこれは信用と訳したほうがいいのでしょうか?? (3) It is frustrating because either I will have to do those classes again or I will have to complete some similar classes to even get credit for my work. の部分はどこで区切って訳したらいいのか全くわかりません。誰かお時間とれるかたお願いしますm(__)m

• 訳をお願いします。

ストロベリーナントカさんの英語詞で (1)If you still there when it's all over (2)I scared I'll have to say (3)That a part you has gone まで訳を1つずつお願いします。 特に(1)はwhenから訳すのか、Ifから訳すのかわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 仕事を再開する

仕事を再開する、にふさわしい言い方はありませんか? I'll start back my work in two weeks. I'll resume my... 上は自然ですか?もっといい言い方はありますか?

• stand on one's own

The Tower 200 has proven to stand on its own in providing me with an effective workout. という筋トレ製品の一文があります。 stand on its ownの部分ですが、調べてもstand on one's own feet 「自立する」 しか出てきません。私が自立してワークアウトを行えるようになる、というなら まだしも、its ownなので製品が自立することになり、違うかな?思っています。 どのように訳出すれば良いでしょうか。ちなみに後に続く文は In fact, many of its workouts on the workout chart, performed correctly, force me to use my legs, which I had neglected in weight training. です。宜しくお願いします。

• 歌詞の訳をしていて、分からない文がありました。

BILLY JOELのHONESTYを訳していたのですが、ちょっと分からない文がありましたので教えてください。 1.If I wear my heart out on my sleeve (もし、私の袖の上で心が擦り切れたなら・・・・・・) 2.When I'm deep inside of me (私の内心が深い時・・・・・) 3.I won't ask for nothin' while I'm gone (私が出かけている間、何に対しても尋ねないだろう) 4.Tell me where else can I turn (他に私が向かえるところを私に告げなさい) 一応、()内に私の直訳を入れたのですが書いてて意味が分かりませんでした。どなたか訳とできれば訳の解説もお願いしたいです。 ちなみにnothin'はnothingではないのでしょうか?

• live 「(~に)住む、居住する」

●My father has lived in Nagoya for more than fifteen years.(父は名古屋に15年以上住んでいます) ●I have lived here for six years.(私はここに6年住んでいる) これはそれぞれ、 My father has lived for more than fifteen years in Nagoya. I have lived for six years here. と言ってはダメなのですか?

• よろしくお願いします

My mother-in-law has been staying with my wife and I for about two weeks, after my wife had surgery. staying with my wife and I ですが、Iはフォーマルでmeの方がくだけた言い方、ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の訳について

Bob won first prize in the contest three years ago and has gone on to work as a designer for a large advertising company.(ボブは3年前のコンテストで1等賞を取り、大手広告会社でデザイナーの仕事に就きました。) この文章の中で has gone on はどういう意味で使われているのですか? 辞書でgo on を調べても、今回の訳に当てはまる意味が全然なく、さっぱり分かりません。

• 文章解釈

以下の文章に関する質問です。 Almost every time that I've gone through a dip in my mental health I have gone back to my country and surrounded myself with mob. So I'm a proud Ngarabal and Cannemegal woman from the Darug and Kamilaroi nations. When I was 13, 14, when I was having a dip in my mental health, being around elders, being around community, that has always been something that when I am feeling not so good that I go to. この文章は発話文です。 1. that has always been something that when I am feeling not so good that I go to. that when となっていますが、 これは、話者がthat を発した時には that I go toを言おうとしたけれど、 when I am feeling not so good を途中で挿入しようと思ったためにthat when という並びになっているという理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 2. something that I go to.というのは、 「わたしがいたるもの」という理解で合っているのか分からないです。 go to と来たら場所!と感じるのですが、 something がgo to に来る場合の解釈が分からないです。 解説宜しくお願いします

• 至急!日本語訳お願いします!

In the days that followed I learned to spell in this uncomprehending way a great many words,among them pin,hat,cut and a few verbs like sit,stand and walk. But my teacher had been with me several weeks before I understood that everything has a name.