• ベストアンサー

訳を教えてください

Betty passed me by on the street as if I were a stranger. と Another war , and we would lose everything.. と If it were not for water ,nothing on the earth could live. の訳を教えて下さい。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ベティーは、道で、私がまるで見知ら無い人のように通り過ぎた。  また戦争があれば、我々はすべてを失う。  水がなくては、地球には何も生きてはいられない。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳を教えてください

Betty passed me by on the street as if I were a stranger. Another war , and we would lose everything.の訳を教えてください

• 英文の日本語訳をお願いします!

1)Or we may damage the ozone layer so badly that life on earth becomes impossible. 2)A lot of research is being carried out to explore the possibility of establishing human life on another planet such as Mars. 3)Some researchers,however,have conceited of an even stranger and more ambitious project to make another earth. 4)This project improves using genetically altered bacteria to make Mars habitable for human beings. 日本語訳をよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の仮定法の問題

1if使って表現し、全文を書き換えなさい。 1.Had I read the book,I would have enjoyed the movie more. 2.With a camera,I could take a picture of this beautiful scene. 3.She must be tired;otherwise she would go out with her friends. 2各文の意味がほぼ同じ意味になるように、 ( )に適当な語をいれなさい。 1 a)It's time for the children to go to bed. b)It's time the ( )( ) to bed. 2 a)But for water,there would be no life on the earth. b)If it ( )( )( ) water,there would be no life on the earth. 3 a)I wish you could stay in Tokyo longer. b)( )( ) you could stay in Tokyo longer! 4 a)To see the brothers,you would think they were twins. b)( )( )( ) the brothers,you would think they were twins. よろしくお願いします><

• 以下の訳を教えてください

以下を日本語に翻訳してもらえないでしょうか。 よろしくおねがいします。 Could the site accommodate a skyrocketing number of participants? How could new users and contributors be brought on board without losing the features that inspired enthusiasm in existing google participants? Could growth occur if nothing about google changed, or could Wales and his board help initiate actions that would enable more growth?

• 英文を訳して下さい。

On 1 August 1914, Germany declared war on Russia. On the outbreak of war with its eastern neighbour, Germany put the Schlieffen Plan into action, and Luxembourg's government's fears were realised. Initially, Luxembourg was only a transit point for Albrecht von Württemberg's Fourth Army. One of the railways from the northern Rhineland into France passed through Troisvierges, in the far north of Luxembourg, and Germany's first infringement of Luxembourg's sovereignty and neutrality was the unauthorised use of Troisvierges station. Eyschen protested, but could do nothing to prevent Germany's incursion.

• 英語の仮定法で困ってます。

仮定法の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q次の英文とほぼ同じ内容になるように(  )に適語を入れなさい。また、訳もしてください。 1)If I were in your place, I would do the same thing.   =(  )(  ) in your place, I would do the same thing. 2)If I had studied more, I could have passed the exam.   =(  )(  )(  ) more, I could have passed the exam. 3)If you should die tomorrow, what would you do today?   =(  )(  ) die tomorrow, what would you do today? 4)If it had not been for the traffic jam on the way, we would have arrived sooner.   =(  ) it not (  )(  ) the traffic jam on the way, we would have arrived sooner.

• 仮定法?直接法?

Mishima Yukio used to be fond of saying that Japan and the United States should have another war. it took a war to make Americans interested in Japan, he said, and if there were signs that the interest was lagging, then the time had come for another war. 上記はサイデンステッカー氏の『日本と私』の冒頭部分です。「三島由紀夫はかつて日本とアメリカはもう一度戦争するべきだと好んで言っていた。彼がいうには戦争があってアメリカ人は日本に興味を持ち始めた。しかし、、、」という流れで if there were signs that the interest was lagging, then the time had come for another war. の文がくるのですが、この if 以下がどうにもわかりません。どうやら仮定法のようですが、帰結部分が過去完了で???になりました。 仮定法で条件部分と帰結部分の時制が異なるケースがあるのは、たとえば、 If I hadn't married, I would not have my dear daughter. のような例は寡聞ながら目にしたことはありましたが、今回のようなものは初めてでした。仮定法ではないのでしょうか? もしや直接法なのかと思いちょっと調べてみました。直説法では I was fed up with school, because if I was conspicuous I was excluded from the activities of my group. という例のように「過去に~したら、過去に~になった」と過去の事実を述べる例もあるようですが、the time had come for another war. というのは事実ではないのでまた???になりました。 長文になってしまい大変申し訳ないのですが、この if there were signs that the interest was lagging, then the time had come for another war. の部分はどう考えたらいいのか、ご教示いただけましたら幸いです。お手数かけますが、何卒よろしくお願いいたします。

• この場合の”COULD”は?

某有名な洋画の英語版キャッチコピー?についての質問です。 そのキャッチコピーというのは 「NOTHING ON EARTH COULD COME BETWEEN THEM.」というのなんですが この場合の「COULD」というのはそのまま「~することができた」でいいのでしょうか? ちなみに日本でのキャッチコピーは 「運命の恋。誰もそれを裂くことはできない。」 だったかと・・・。 ふと気になったどーでもいいような質問ですがお願いします。

• 訳をお願いします。

That was arranging horseback riding lessons . I figured if this person had horses , then chances are I could probably arrange some lesson. I had another reason for wanting to talk to a psychologist . That being I wanted to tell her all about Philip and ask her professional opinion . Everything I had been through with Philip was so confusing . 文の一節で、二箇所抜き出しました。chances~のところの文法的な意味がわかりません。that being, been through with の訳がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を! 8-(4)

お願いします。 (10) But the writings that actually come from the First Intermediate Period aren't quite so negative. Some stories are about problemr, but problems that could be overcome. Problems wrestled with. Problems solved. Not everything was bleak for everyone. With the decline of the king's power, people suddenly began to think for themselves. If the king could not control Egypt, was he really a god? Perhaps, if the king was not perfect and he could enter the afterlife, others could, too. (11) Directions to the next world, which previously had been available only to the king, were now being written on the inside and outside of coffins. Maps of the underworld were drawn, too, so that the dead could find their way. Just to be on the safe side, artists drew eyes on the outside of the coffin so that dead inside could read what was written outside. The Coffin Texts became available to the upper levels of society who could afford a burial. (12) Without the rigid formulas of the old ways, new ways were possible. The paintings and stories in Ankhtyfy's tomb are examples of this new freedom. They are unlike anything from the Old Kingdom. The artists painted in bold new styles. The painted scenes of everyday activities such as spinning and weaving, with craftspeople using new inventions. Artistry and technology bloomed when the artisans were no longer told how things must be done. (13) Scholars do not agree on exactly when the First Intermediate Period ended and the Middle Kingdom began. The list of kings is confusing, and dates overlap. But one thing is certain: when the Middle Kingdom was in full swing, centralized power was back.