• ベストアンサー

英語の訳を教えてください

Betty passed me by on the street as if I were a stranger. Another war , and we would lose everything.の訳を教えてください

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

英語の質問は英語のカテでしましょう。 Betty m'a ignoré en passant sur la rue comme si j'étais inconnu. Une autre guerre, et nous perderons tout.

関連するQ&A

• 訳を教えてください

Betty passed me by on the street as if I were a stranger. と Another war , and we would lose everything.. と If it were not for water ,nothing on the earth could live. の訳を教えて下さい。

• 英語の仮定法の問題

1[ ]の動詞を適当な形に直して( )にいれなさい。 1.I wish we ( ) a little earlier this morning.[start] 2.You talk as if you ( ) everything about me.[know] 2日本語の意味にあうように( )に適当な語をいれなさい。 1.もう少し早く出発していたらなぁ。 I wish we ( ) left a little earlier. 2.ガイドブックを持ってきていたら、 他のレストランを見つけることができるのに。 If we ( )( ) a guidebook,we ( )( ) another restaurant. よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語の問題で

If everything given to us by research ( ) to be taken away, civilization would collapse and we would stand naked, searching for caves again. このかっこに入る正解がwereになっていたのですが、仮定法過去を用いる際には動詞は過去形にしなければならないとは教わりましたが、主語が単数でも複数でもbe動詞を入れる時はwereにすべきなのでしょうか。 そして、もしわかればでよいのですが、主語が単数の場合でwasがだめな理由もご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてほしいです。

• 和訳教えてください

If everything given to us by research were to be taken away, civilization would collapse and we would stand naked, searching for caves again. 和訳教えてください。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英語の問題がわかりません。

わかる方はぜひ教えて下さい。お願いします!! 一応考えた答えは、1が(2),2が(3),3が(4),4と5はわからないです… 1 I agree with most of what you said, but I don't agree with (  ).  (1)anything (2)everything (3)nothing (4)something 2 (  ) candidate we may choose, we should not expect too much of him.  (1)However (2)Whichever (3)Whoever (4)Whomever 3 I took it for granted (  ) she would agree with me.  (1)as (2)to (3)what (4)that 4 In 1938, (  ), everybody wanted war.  (1)as 1914 (2)such as 1914 (3)like as 1914 (4)as in 1914 5 He works harder than (  ).  (1)my age (2)at my age (3)I were at his age (4)I did at his age

• 訳を手伝ってください。お願いします。

We must accept the good and bad in ourselves. However,when we come to judge others,it is not by ourselves as we really are that we judge them, but by an image that we have formed of ourselves from which we have left out everything that offends our vanity, or would discredit us in the eyes of the world. that we have formed of ourselvesはimageにかかっているはわかるのですが、 that offends our vanity, はeverythingにかかっているのですか? from which weの先行詞はimage このimageを元に戻すと、どこに入るのですか? 訳してみても、ぱっとしません。 どなたか訳を教えてください。 お願いします。

• 【至急】英語 教えて下さい

英語 教えてください [1](1)もし君が僕だったらどうする。 What ( ) you do if you ( ) me ? (2)もしそのことを知っていたら、君に教えていただろう。 If ( ) ( ) about it, I ( ) ( ) told you. (3)好きなだけ食べられたらなぁ。 I wish I ( ) ( ) eat as much as I want. (4)太陽がなかったら、あらゆる生物が生きられない。 If it were not ( ) the sun, all living things ( ) not live. (5)君の助けがなかったら、うまくできなかっただろう。 ( ) your help, I ( ) ( ) made it. [2](1)私が帰国子女だったら、もっと英語が得意だろう。 If I ( a returnee / at / be / better / I / were / would / , ) English. (2)朝食を食べていたら、彼は今、空腹を感じてはいないだろう。 If he ( breakfast / eaten / feel / had / he / hungry / not / would / ,) now. (3)8時の電車に乗っておけばよかった。 ( had / I / I / taken / the 8 o'clock train / wish ). (4)彼がいなかったら、我々のチームは試合に負けるかもしれない。 ( for / him / if / it / not / were ), out team might lose the game. よろしくお願い致します。

• 【至急】英語 教えて下さい

[1](1)もっと時間があったら、安くてすむ高速バスで行ったのだが。 ( had / had / I / if / more time ), I would have taken a cheap highway bus. (2)雪が降っていなかったら、電車は時間通りに運行していただろう。 If it had not snowed, ( come / have / on time / the train / would ). (3)もう1時間寝ていられればなぁ。 ( could / I / I / in had / stay / wish ) for another hour. (4)彼は列車の時刻表のことなら何でも知っているという口ぶりだ。 He talks ( as / everything / he / if / knew ) about the train timetable. [2](1)私があなたなら、次の電車に間に合うように駅まで走るだろう。 If I were you, _______ to catch the next train. (2)彼のアドバイスがなかったら、私たちは間違ったバスに乗っていただろう。 _______, we would have taken the wrong bus. (3)学校が駅からもっと近ければなぁ。 I wish _______. (4)最終バスに間に合っていたら、家まで歩かずにすんでいただろう。 If I had caught the last bus, _______. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の訳を教えてください。

When I think back I can see we were just pretending. Pretending everything was okey. Pretending that is was nomal for me not to be driving. 訳をお願いします。特に、Pretending that is や driving のところがよくわかりません。また、pretendingは動名詞と言うよりは、分詞構文なんですか、宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の仮定法で困ってます。

仮定法の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q次の英文とほぼ同じ内容になるように(  )に適語を入れなさい。また、訳もしてください。 1)If I were in your place, I would do the same thing.   =(  )(  ) in your place, I would do the same thing. 2)If I had studied more, I could have passed the exam.   =(  )(  )(  ) more, I could have passed the exam. 3)If you should die tomorrow, what would you do today?   =(  )(  ) die tomorrow, what would you do today? 4)If it had not been for the traffic jam on the way, we would have arrived sooner.   =(  ) it not (  )(  ) the traffic jam on the way, we would have arrived sooner.