• ベストアンサー

お願いします。これを翻訳してください!

お願いします。これを翻訳してください! あなたからの提案をうれしく思います。 (Thank you for your proposal.?) 私は、そちらに訪問することを楽しみしていました。 だけど、上司と話し合い、columbusに行かないことにしました。 なぜなら、私の英語のスキルが足りないので、大事な意思疎通が出来ないからです。 私はもっと英語のスキルを上げるよう努力します。 次の機会があれば参加したいと思います。 この文を英語にしてください。皆様宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

* Thank you for your proposal. I appreciate your proposal. * I have been looking forward to visiting [your place / your company / your country / Columbus]. * But I have decided not to visit Columbus after I talked (about it) with my boss. * Because I would have difficulty making myself understood in English for lack of my English skills. * I will try to improve my English [skills / ability]. * If I had another opportunity, I would like to participate next time.

boo-tan
質問者

お礼

こういう書き方もあるんですね。 大変参考になります。ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I am happy to see your proposal. I was looking forward to visiting there but after talking with my supervisor I decided not to go to Columbus. My English is not good enough to discuss important matters. I will try to improve my English and be there at the next chance.

boo-tan
質問者

お礼

早速ありがとうございます。 参考にさせていただきます

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

下記のメールが届いたのですが翻訳ソフトで翻訳しても 相手の意思が分かりませんので翻訳お願いいたします。 My name is Charles, and I wanted to thank you for your personal attention (and answers to my extra questions), your support team are exceptional and made me feel like a real valued customer. Keep it up and thanks again!" Charles, Canada

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 Hi, Can you please send non eBay receipt of 40$ + 15$ = 55$ total ? Hello and thank you for your prompt reply. I need that the total will not exceed USD $70. Thank you for your attention. ネットショップで来たメールです。よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をしてくれてありがとう

少し前に手紙を英語からドイツ語に翻訳してくれた友人にお礼をいいたいのですが、 「以前翻訳してくれてありがとう」は Thank you for translating last time. で良いですか?

• 再翻訳であそぼう

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/ 上記の翻訳サイトで日本語を英訳します。そこでできた英語の文章を今度は和訳します。すると最初の文とは意味が違ってでてきます。たとえば・・・ プロポーズ大作戦→Proposal masterpiece war→提案傑作戦争 となります。このように面白い再翻訳を見つけたら教えてください。よろしくお願いします。僕はいろいろやりましたが「アメニモマケズ」などの詩は結構面白かったです。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 オーストラリアからの英語なのですが、どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hello I noticed you have already paid for your Rockport shoes. Thank you for your promptness. However, I had not sent the invoice to you, which I have just done which includes the total amount including the amount for postage and packaging. If you would like to deposit the balance into my Paypal account, I can get the shoes sent to you. 0000@0000.net.au is my id for Paypal payments. Thank you and have a lovely night. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

下記内容の翻訳をお願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting us. I initiated a refund for your order. You should be receiving an e-Mail confirmation from ***** Payments

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

オーダーした物は発送されましたか?とメールしたところ以下のメールが来ました。 英文の翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your email. Order 11564 – still has more time.

• 翻訳お願いします(>人<;)

知人からメッセージを頂いたのですが webの翻訳だといまいち正解がわからず 困っております… T^T すいませんが翻訳をお願い致します。 Thank you so much for that. hows your work over there now? guess you're busy with work... (原文のままです)

• 翻訳をお願いします

youtubeに英語のコメントが来ているのですが翻訳サイトに入れても意味不明で全く分かりません。 どなたか英語ができる方・・・この文章の翻訳をして頂けませんか?よろしくお願いします。 That your "wrove" for me was real. Brave ppl for trying this song though.

• 英語に詳しい方翻訳おねがいします。恐らく怒っていると思うのですが・・・

英語に詳しい方翻訳おねがいします。恐らく怒っていると思うのですが・・・ thank you for you quick and efficient responses, I need the homepage to track package, it was not in the last email! thank you again! i will email you once received! Also i will comment on your page!!