• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いします

youtubeに英語のコメントが来ているのですが翻訳サイトに入れても意味不明で全く分かりません。 どなたか英語ができる方・・・この文章の翻訳をして頂けませんか?よろしくお願いします。 That your "wrove" for me was real. Brave ppl for trying this song though.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

まず、ちょっと修繕しますと     That your "love" for me was real. Brave people for trying this song though.      になります。      「あなたの、私に対する『愛』は事実であること(がわかる)、しかしこの歌に挑戦するとは勇気のある人々である」       ということで、ユーチューブの中の love が wrove に聞こえたのでしょう。

phkudou
質問者

お礼

とても分かりやすい回答をありがとうございました。 おかげさまでやっとスッキリしました。 ただ、英語圏の人達の「この歌に挑戦するとは勇気のある人々である」という感覚は 賞賛なのか?・・・「この曲に挑戦するとは身の程を知らない」的なニュアンスなのか? もしこの文章から察するものがあれば教えて頂けませんか? 再度の質問になりますが洋楽をやっている日本人にはとても気になる部分です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の翻訳

SMAPのアルバム“MIJ”の8曲目の『A Song For Your Love』で、 イントロ部分に、英語がありますよねぇ? なんて言っているかはっきり聞き取れず、翻訳ができません! とっても気になります!教えて下さい!!

• 翻訳お願いします(^^ゞ

私は外国人と交際しているのですが、彼がメールでの文字化けを気にしてか、母国語ではない英語で送られてきた文に、英語が苦手な私には、よく理解できない部分があり、翻訳をお願いします。  私が「別れて」と言ったメールに対しての返事です。彼も別れたいと思っているのか、そうではないのかが知りたいです。  よろしくお願いします。 I'm just sudden.. alone... now.. I always miss you.. and pray for your good future & our meeting.. but your sudden word give me sad... I think that you don't like me and you don't love me... my mind.. is too.. (*^_^*) この訳の意味が全く分かりません。彼も私のことを愛してないし、好きでもないということでしょうか?? good luck to you... always... I wait for you.. in this place... よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします。

While Smith had the musician impressed, he revealed that his mind was somewhere else at the time. “My concern was that I was going to get killed,” the King Richard star admitted. “That was my concern when I was trying to spit my game, but I ain’t really have nothing.” "I was always faked like I had game. I didn’t really have game,” he added. “I was always in this full-on, trying to give the wildest flavor of having game, but that might have been the most terrified I had ever been trying to shoot my shot with Pepa. And I didn’t believe I had a real shot.” 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットで海外の方がカメラレンズを購入していただき、その後に来たメールです。 hi while looking for this lens here on ebay, i went to other sources for this and its primary competitor - the tokina 100 2.8 macro. i was able to secure the tokina, which was my first choice, only a couple of days after this auction ended and subsequently paid for. although nothing wrong with your nikkor 105 i received, i'd rather have the tokina 100. can i return this lens to you for a refund? i'm happy to pay for return shipping. let me know either way. thank you, sir. 翻訳を、よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳を助けてください!!

今、ある方の英語日記のプログで、英語を勉強してますが、翻訳できず困っています。英語が得意な方、私を助けてください。お願いします。 +++++++ With Love on Mother’s Day! That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. Thank you for all you’ve done and all that you still do. +++++ ● 下記の文が分かりません。 That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします・・・

海外の人とネットでやりとりしたんですが、翻訳してもわかりません 「I apreciate that! Thanks for trying and best of lucks for you!」 とコメントされたのですが。 翻訳サイトで翻訳したら、 「私はそれをapreciate !あなたのためにlucksのと最高をしようとしてくれてありがとう!」 さっぱりわかりません。

• 英文翻訳お願いします

英文翻訳お願いします 英語でメッセージいただいたのですが、いまいちわかりません。 i heard the your song.and i would love to voice it,not for profit,,and all credit to you

• 英文の翻訳

Greetings, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Unfortunately this is a temporary issue that our engineers are trying very hard to fix as soon as possible. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue for you. I understand that this will not be the answer you were looking for and I can only hope that your enjoyment of the game is not spoilt by this situation. Please accept our apologies for this highly unfortunate occurrence. 回答お願いします

• 英語→日本語に翻訳お願いします。

DiscogsでCDを買ったらMintと言う事だったのにディスクに傷があり売り手にその事を伝えたら返事が来たのですが翻訳サイトで訳すと変な文法で訳されるので困っています。相手にその事を伝えたら再度返信してくれたのですがやっぱり変な文法で訳されます。英語が得意な方翻訳よろしくお願い致します。 (1) 『Hello as i remember that cd was ok, i never used it as well, got it directly from the band , this was the only copy i had for sale, so you can resell it quickly if you are not satisfied this stuff is getting hard to find』 (2) 『You can send cd back to me and get a part of your money back for that cd or resell it by yourself』

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

クインシー・ジョーンズ氏のインタビューから この文章の翻訳をお願いいたします。 There’s a small anecdote in your memoir about how the rock musicians who’d been asked to sing on “We Are the World” were griping about the song. Is there more to that story? It wasn’t the rockers. It was Cyndi Lauper. She had a manager come over to me and say, “The rockers don’t like the song. ” I know how that shit works. We went to see Springsteen, Hall & Oates, Billy Joel, and all those cats and they said, “We love the song. ” So I said [to Lauper], “Okay, you can just get your shit over with and leave. ” And she was fucking up every take because her necklace or bracelet was rattling in the microphone. It was just her that had a problem. よろしくお願いします。