• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いいたします。

下記のメールが届いたのですが翻訳ソフトで翻訳しても 相手の意思が分かりませんので翻訳お願いいたします。 My name is Charles, and I wanted to thank you for your personal attention (and answers to my extra questions), your support team are exceptional and made me feel like a real valued customer. Keep it up and thanks again!" Charles, Canada

• zekusu
  • お礼率64% (122/190)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • taizaw
  • ベストアンサー率41% (14/34)
回答No.1

「ありがとう。」という気持ちを、いろいろな事実を交えて表現していると思われます。 私の名前はチャールズです、あなたの個人的な関心(私の追加の質問に対する回答も)に対して感謝したい。そして、あなたのサポートチームはすばらしくそして私自信を価値あるカスタマーにしたいと感じさせました。今後もよろしく、そしてありがと カナダよりチャールズ

zekusu
質問者

お礼

ありがとう御座います。 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を翻訳してください

外国の女性の友人から、下記のメールをもらいました。 直訳だといまいち真意がわからないので、翻訳をお願いします Thank you for making me feel special in your own simple way.. Thanks for always make me feel comfortable beside you! よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. If you want to purcharse the item of SKU:A0878000BS and you need give us another $320 dollars and the 40 dollors cash coupon. Your cooperation and understanding would be highly appreciated. If you have any another questions, please feel free to contact us.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 Hi, Can you please send non eBay receipt of 40$ + 15$ = 55$ total ? Hello and thank you for your prompt reply. I need that the total will not exceed USD $70. Thank you for your attention. ネットショップで来たメールです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 オーストラリアからの英語なのですが、どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hello I noticed you have already paid for your Rockport shoes. Thank you for your promptness. However, I had not sent the invoice to you, which I have just done which includes the total amount including the amount for postage and packaging. If you would like to deposit the balance into my Paypal account, I can get the shoes sent to you. 0000@0000.net.au is my id for Paypal payments. Thank you and have a lovely night. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語に詳しい方翻訳おねがいします。恐らく怒っていると思うのですが・・・

英語に詳しい方翻訳おねがいします。恐らく怒っていると思うのですが・・・ thank you for you quick and efficient responses, I need the homepage to track package, it was not in the last email! thank you again! i will email you once received! Also i will comment on your page!!

• すいませんが、翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが、翻訳お願いします。 thank you for your cooperation and we have submitted them to our Product Department. We will keep you informed as soon as we have any news, all right? Please allow us some time handling this for you, okay? Your understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated. Any further questions or needs, please feel free to contact us. We are always here to help you.

• すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章で読みたいので、英語の得意な方、宜しく御願い致します。 Zidanerfox: Okay then, those were all the Questions today. Thank you for your time, Miss Chess. Chess: The pleasure was all mine giggles. I hope my fans like the answers and that they will continue to enjoy my work. Thanks! Credits Basic Idea: Zidanerfox Rewriting Editing: Shad Devil Zidanerfox.

• 英文翻訳できる方いませんか?

こちらの英文を日本語に訳していただきたいのですが、どなたか訳していただけませんか? スマホの翻訳機能などを使ってみたのですが、直訳ばかりで意味がよくわかりません。 自分でもやってみたのですが、私の英語力では翻訳不可能でした… どなたか翻訳お願いします。 Great! Thanks for the information. We need a license for fishing and hunting here, but they are affordable and easy to acquire in USA. Do you have to worry about radiation from the meld down when eating the fish. Or do you catch and release only. By the way, we feel great sorrow for what happened to your country, and your people when the tsunami came a ashore.

• 英文翻訳で、内容に困っています。

英語で、メールを頂きました。 翻訳で・・・?上手く理解が出来ず、怒られてるのか?喜んでいただけたのか?悩んでいます。どなたかお力をお借り頂けたら幸いです。 I recieved doll today and his hand is broke off i wanted to let you know first to see how you wanted to handle this. Thank you, Leslie

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品している商品に質問が来ました。出品しているものが大好きで取引をしたいと言う事は何となく分かるのですが、自信がありません。どなたか分かる方、翻訳をお願いします。 Thanks sooo much for responding. I would love to make a deal with you. This dorulumon toy you have is a favorite digimon of mine. I live in America so the only way I can get it is online. I saw that you were selling this as well a xros loader. These 2 items are 2 years old and many people already have them so it's hard to get a good deal. However I am a fan and my budget is small so I was wondering if you could sell this to me for free in a bundle with the xros loader and I'll pay full for the xros loader. I saw your high ratings so I wanted to ask this to you. Thanks for your time and please respond back. Again Thanks!!!