• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:どなたか天体と英語に強い方、"Saturn opposes Uranu)

Saturn opposes Uranus

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 土星と天王星が真向いの位置関係になります
  • これらの二つの星はお互いにそっぽを向きあっています
  • 天体のことに詳しい方、教えてください

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tkltk73
  • ベストアンサー率54% (171/315)
回答No.5

ANo.4です。前回の回答に補足と訂正です。 「相(アスペクト)」に関しては添付のサイトを参考にしました。 黄経差は天球上の経度の差ですが、この経度は赤道を 緯度0度とした場合の経度ではなく、黄道(天球上を太陽が 1年をかけて通る道)を緯度0度とした場合の経度です。 3番目の「衝」の注釈「オポジット」は「オポジション」に 訂正します。

参考URL:
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B9%E3%83%9A%E3%82%AF%E3%83%88_(%E5%8D%A0%E6%98%9F%E8%A1%93)
jet_set
質問者

お礼

再度ご回答、ありがとうございます。 私もその後tkltk73様の書いてくださった語句を基に検索し お教えくださったサイトやそのほかのサイトを発見、大変ありがたく思っております。 又、さらにご丁寧にお教えいただき、本当にありがとうございました。 感謝いたします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (4)

• tkltk73
  • ベストアンサー率54% (171/315)
回答No.4

「今週、土星は天王星に対して『衝(オポジション)』の位置にある。これら2つの惑星は、ここ2年間で数回、黄道上で相対する位置になった」 'oppose' とは占星術の「相(アスペクト)」でいう 「衝(オポジション)」の状態になることを意味していると 思います。 「相」とは天体の黄経差(天球上の経度の差)のことで、 主だった角度については、 0度の場合は「合(コンジャクション)」 90度の場合は「矩(スクエア)」 180度の場合は「衝(オポジション)」 といったように、それぞれに名称がついています。 「衝(オポジット)」とは180度のことで、 黄道上でまったく反対側にあることです。 'line up against each other in the zodiac' は 'oppose' と同じ意味で、これを噛み砕いた言葉で 表現しているものと思います。

jet_set
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 とても参考になりました。 あの日本語訳、間違っているわけではないんですね。 でも、もっと言葉を補わないと、誤解を招きますよね。 ところで、こういった天体の動きをわかりやすく書いているサイトをご存知でしたら、 お教えいただきたいのですが。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。m(__)m

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

#1さんの解釈に賛成です。  ABC と並んでいて、A が土星、B が太陽、C が天王星と、いうことで、 A と C がお互いの反対側にあるから oppose 「反対する」であり、三つが並んでいますから line up 「並ぶ」と表現されており、同じことを言っていると思います。  line up については下記をご覧下さい。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/line+up/UTF-8/

jet_set
質問者

お礼

ご回答、ありがとうございます m(__)m やはりこういったことは英語ができるだけでは、だめですね。 天体のことを調べる、わかりやすいサイトをお教えしていただけますでしょうか? 今後の参考のため、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • B-juggler
  • ベストアンサー率30% (488/1596)
回答No.2

No.1さんと同じです。 そういうことだと思います。 土星    太陽          天王星 地球はどこか分かりませんが、太陽系を上から見たと思ってください。 「太陽を挟んで反対側の位置」のことだと思いますよ。 these two planets have lined up against each other ~~ in the zodiac several times この文もありますから、間違いないとは思います。 天王星と、土星が 列を成す だけど、 十二支(横道12星座のほうかな) に対して反対側に と ありますから、解釈はこれでいいと思います。 ここ数年で、そうそう頻繁には起こらないのだけど、今週末またそうなりますよ! って、ありますね。 結構珍しいのかもしれませんね。  ポイントは、つけないで下さい。これは補足に過ぎませんから。(蛇足かな?)

jet_set
質問者

お礼

くわしくご回答、ありがとうございます m(__)m >ポイントを付けないでください。 とありますが、思わずつけそうになりました。(笑) いつも、お答えくださった親切な皆様全員にポイントをお付けしたくても、できないのが心苦しく思っているのですが、 システム上仕方ないので、今回は こういった天体のことを調べる、「わかりやすいサイト」をお教えしてくださった方に ポイントをつけさせていただきたいと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Tacosan
  • ベストアンサー率23% (3656/15482)
回答No.1

ちょっと太陽系の惑星の位置を調べてみましたが, 今のところ天王星 (や木星) と土星が太陽をはさんで反対の位置にいます. 後半はこのことを指している... のかなぁ? 前半は oppose を使っているので占星術でいう「オポジション」, つまり「地球から見て反対の位置にある」ということじゃないかなと思います. 「反対の位置にある」=「(地球や太陽をはさんで) 向いあっている」と理解すればいいのかな.

jet_set
質問者

お礼

さっそくご回答、ありがとうございます。 皆さんのお答を拝見しましても、そのようですね。 更にお願いで申し訳ないのですが >ちょっと太陽系の惑星の位置を調べてみましたが こういうことは、どこのサイトで御調べになったのか、教えていただけますでしょうか? 今後の参考のため、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。m(__)m

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 書き換え教えてください

these two casesを主語にした文にしたいのですが下の2つではない 表現にしたいのですがどうしたらいいですか? 教えてください There is a wide difference between these two cases. = These two cases have a wide difference . = These two cases differ widely from each other. よろしくお願いします

• 教えてください。。。

英語の使い方が分からなくて困っています。 たとえば、「これら4種類のケーキを2個ずつ下さい」というのは、 Can I have two each from these 4 kinds of cakes? で、いいのでしょうか? 間違い、もしくはもっとちゃんとした言い方がありますか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• ホロスコープの解読を良かったら手伝って下さい!

2010年01月19日09時51分大阪生まれ(女) アセン合天王星 ディセン付近に土星 MC合冥王星 のアングルに絡むTスクエアを持つ娘が生まれました。 12室魚座に月木星海王星天王星がオーバーロードなので 内向的な性格になるのは見てとれるのですが 水星合冥王星に土星がスクエアしているのがとても気になるのです。 4室のルーラーが水星なので、その水星の状態が悪いとなると 家庭環境が酷く辛いと言う暗示なのでしょうか? MC付近の天体は母親との関係を表すとも聞いた事があります。 水星合冥王星は12室の月ともコンタクトが有ります。 私は業の深い子を産んでしまったのでしょうか。 父親との縁も薄い様に思えます。 この様なチャートの場合 母親、父親との関係はどう読みますでしょうか?

• 英語

1How long have you and Aki known ( )? アeach other イtogether ウanother エother one 2Would you blame ( ) if you were in my place? アyou イI ウyourself エmyself 3In Japan, entering a college is more important than graduation from ( ). アany イone ウthat エthis 4The results of Experiment A are more reliable than ( ) of Experiment B. アones イthat ウthese エthose 5Can you tell the difference between rice grown in Japan and ( )? アAmerican one イAmerican rice ウone of America エrice of America 6Why do some planets have water and ( )? アone other does not イothers do not ウsome others do エthe other does not 7There are two reasons for our decision, and you know one of them. Now I'll tell you ( ). アanother イother ウthe other エthe others 8We have ( ) to walk before sunset. アanother miles ten イanother ten miles ウten another miles エten miles another 9I keep three cats in my room, and ( ) of them has a name. アall イeach ウeither エevery 10My sister is in the front row in the picture. She is the one ( ) in her hands. アof everything イof something ウwith anything エwith nothing 5辺りから自信がないです。語順が良く分かりませんでした。 何かルールなどがあったら教えて頂けると助かります。

• which to

which to "Frequent wars pitted these feeble states against each other, for in conquest the princes sought new lands with which to reward new followers." with which toの意味を教えてください!

• すみません、この文章を訳してください。お願いします

I'am most pleased with your personality. It is more important how we treat each other, or how we get along. What is nice is when two people have been together for 50 or 60 years and they still treat each other like the first day. That's special! That's why you have to be best friends first... I really like these pictures of you, reminds me of making love to you through the night...

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. These books will give you () about the topic. (1) useful information (2) a useful information (3) an useful information (4) some useful information 2. You have to change () at the next station for New York. (1) train (2) trains (3) a train (4) the train 3. You can see a () of small fish in the river. (1) herd (2) flock (3) pack (4) school 4. () of the boys plays very well in the baseball game. (1) Each (2) Every (3) All (4) Some 5. I consider () necessary to meet him in a week. (1) it (2) one (3) this (4) that 6. This brand of coffee is different from () I usually buy. (1) one (2) the one (3) which (4) it 7. The twin sisters look so much alike that I can't tell one from (). (1) other (2) another (3) the other (4) others 8. I don't want () of these two dresses. (1) nothing (2) either (3) neither (4) none

• 空所に入る適語を選ぶ(英語)

1、My jacket is the same as (). (1)you(2)your(3)yours(4)yourself 2、I forgot to bring a pen.Can you lend me (). (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)other 3、The price of water is higher than ()of beer in this country. (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)that 4、Would you like ()cup of coffee? (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 5、All living things depend on one (). (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 6、()of the students has to wear a uniform. (1)Each(2)Every(3)All(4)Some 7、This is not my bicycle but (). (1)somebody else(2)somebody's else (3)somebody else's(4)somebody elses' 8、I'm thirsty.Can you give me ()to drink? (1)some cold thing(2)something cold (3)could something(4)some cold 9、()present at the meeting were surprised at his appearance. (1)Any(2)Some(3)That(4)Those 10、Some of the boys like baseball and ()like soccer. (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)another 11、The Olympics are held ()four years. (1)each(2)all(3)every(4)another 12、I don't like (). (1)your that necktie(2)that your necktie (3)your necktie of that(4)that necktieof yours 13、I have two cars.One is made in Japan, and()is made in Germany. (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 14、There are five chairs.I'll carry these two.Please carry(). (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)the others お願いします!

• 日本語に訳してください

いつもこちらの回答に頼りっぱなしで申し訳ありません。 どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 His Mars trines your Uranus. This means your relationship with this man will always be always unique and exciting because you encourage each other to be yourselves, to be innovative and inventive, and to live to your fullest potential. You encourage each others strengths and talents in life and the ability to t take a risk in these things and in so doing to change your life a little in a positive way that can be built on. He will give you the courage or inspiration to reach out for what you want. To take your ambitions, your talents, your true desires and to go for it. To take the chance or opportunities and to carve a path out for yourself.. He inspires you to become positive, exciting. His Saturn conjuncts your Pluto. Underneath he feels a little threatened by you. You can also feel that he is often too distant. But this is a good aspect. It means if you have to, you can survive great hardship as a couple. Saturn often has to with endings, it can wreck devastation in life where the past is gone, and the future seems bleak. This can mean personal devastation, such as going through deaths or great material loss. Or it can be things like national disasters. Events that effect not only you but others around you. But Pluto is new beginnings and gives the ability and strength to rise together from the ashes of the past, when these two planets are combined in synastry it gives the couple great fortitude, and the ability to rebuild life anew. Saturn and Pluto mean that an unforeseen fate will have a hand in this relationship, or in the sudden way it eventually end. For all relationships however long they last have an ending. That fate or circumstance you have no control over will suddenly intervene in your lives.

• 財務関係の英語を理解したいのですが、、

The following is the definition of setoff. The parties in these points are HIRISHI and the bank. We would like this project completed by Nov. 20 2006. A right of setoff exists when all of the following conditions are met: 1. Each of the two parties owes the other determinable amounts. 2. The reporting party has the right to set off the amount owed with the amount owed by the other party. 3. The reporting party intends to set off. 4. The right of setoff is enforceable at law. "HIROSHI" は社名です。 意味がつかめないので助けてください。