• 締切済み

空所に入る適語を選ぶ(英語)

1、My jacket is the same as (). (1)you(2)your(3)yours(4)yourself 2、I forgot to bring a pen.Can you lend me (). (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)other 3、The price of water is higher than ()of beer in this country. (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)that 4、Would you like ()cup of coffee? (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 5、All living things depend on one (). (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 6、()of the students has to wear a uniform. (1)Each(2)Every(3)All(4)Some 7、This is not my bicycle but (). (1)somebody else(2)somebody's else (3)somebody else's(4)somebody elses' 8、I'm thirsty.Can you give me ()to drink? (1)some cold thing(2)something cold (3)could something(4)some cold 9、()present at the meeting were surprised at his appearance. (1)Any(2)Some(3)That(4)Those 10、Some of the boys like baseball and ()like soccer. (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)another 11、The Olympics are held ()four years. (1)each(2)all(3)every(4)another 12、I don't like (). (1)your that necktie(2)that your necktie (3)your necktie of that(4)that necktieof yours 13、I have two cars.One is made in Japan, and()is made in Germany. (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 14、There are five chairs.I'll carry these two.Please carry(). (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)the others お願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

1、My jacket is the same as (3. yours). (1)you(2)your(3)yours(4)yourself 2、I forgot to bring a pen.Can you lend me (2. one). (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)other 3、The price of water is higher than (4. that)of beer in this country. (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)that 4、Would you like (2. another)cup of coffee? (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 5、All living things depend on one (2. another). (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 6、(1. Each)of the students has to wear a uniform. (1)Each(2)Every(3)All(4)Some 7、This is not my bicycle but (3. somebody else's). (1)somebody else(2)somebody's else (3)somebody else's(4)somebody elses' 8、I'm thirsty.Can you give me (2. something cold)to drink? (1)some cold thing(2)something cold (3)could something(4)some cold 9、(4. Those)present at the meeting were surprised at his appearance. (1)Any(2)Some(3)That(4)Those 10、Some of the boys like baseball and (2. others)like soccer. (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)another 11、The Olympics are held (3. every)four years. (1)each(2)all(3)every(4)another 12、I don't like (4. that necktie of yours). (1)your that necktie(2)that your necktie (3)your necktie of that(4)that necktieof yours 13、I have two cars.One is made in Japan, and(3. the other)is made in Germany. (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 14、There are five chairs.I'll carry these two.Please carry(4. the others). (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)the others

関連するQ&A

• 代名詞(急いでます)

代名詞の問題です。 自信のない問題です。 多いのですがどうかよろしくお願いします。 ・() of the students has to wear a uniform 1.Each 2.Every 3.All 4.Some ・I forgot to bring a pen. Please lend me (). 1.it 2.one 3.them 4.other ・The price of water is higher than () of beer in this country. 1.it 2.one 3.them 4.that ・Would you like () cup of coffee? 1.other 2.another 3.the other 4.the another ・This is not my bicycle but (). 1.somebody else 2.somebody's else 3.somebody else's 4.somebody elses' ・() present at the meeting were surprised at his appearance. 1.Any 2.Some 3.That 4.Those ・Some of the boys like baseball and () like soccer. 1.other 2.others 3.the other 4.another ・The Olympics are held () four yeras. 1.each 2.all 3.every 4.another ・I have two cars. One is made in Japan, and () is made in Germany. 1.other 2.another 3.the other 4.the another 訳もいただけたら嬉しいです。

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 I also have some that I found that I would like to get your opinion on. I'll send them to you when I check yours out.

• 英語 最も正しい語句を選んでください

1 It was not ( ) I met you that I knew real happiness. (by the time/the time/until/that) 2 It is one thing to own a library;it is quite ( )to use it wisely. (the other/other/the same/another) 3 My opinion is different from ( ). (you/your's/your/yours) 4 Both of my parents ski, but( )is good skier. (either/neither/both/each) 5 Please help ( )to whatever food you like. (yourself/youes/for you/on yours)

• I'd like that very much! という文の構造を教えて下さい

A: If you want to come back some other time, I'd be glad to answer all of your questions. B: I'd like that very much! という文なのですが、 B の I'd like that は、I would like to ~の表現と違うのでしょうか? I'd like to do that となっていれば納得出来るのですが、 どうもこの文の構造が分からず困っています。 どなたか教えて下さい!

• 英語

1How long have you and Aki known ( )? アeach other イtogether ウanother エother one 2Would you blame ( ) if you were in my place? アyou イI ウyourself エmyself 3In Japan, entering a college is more important than graduation from ( ). アany イone ウthat エthis 4The results of Experiment A are more reliable than ( ) of Experiment B. アones イthat ウthese エthose 5Can you tell the difference between rice grown in Japan and ( )? アAmerican one イAmerican rice ウone of America エrice of America 6Why do some planets have water and ( )? アone other does not イothers do not ウsome others do エthe other does not 7There are two reasons for our decision, and you know one of them. Now I'll tell you ( ). アanother イother ウthe other エthe others 8We have ( ) to walk before sunset. アanother miles ten イanother ten miles ウten another miles エten miles another 9I keep three cats in my room, and ( ) of them has a name. アall イeach ウeither エevery 10My sister is in the front row in the picture. She is the one ( ) in her hands. アof everything イof something ウwith anything エwith nothing 5辺りから自信がないです。語順が良く分かりませんでした。 何かルールなどがあったら教えて頂けると助かります。

• 適語補充の正答について…

こんばんは、以前もこちらで質問させて頂いたcelestin72です。 今回は大学受験が終了した生徒から今年の関西外国語大学入試問題の答えを尋ねられ、困っています。もしお時間がございましたら、ご助言頂けると幸いです。 困っているのは以下四題です。 一応自分の考えも【 】内に書いてみました…… 1.Are you ready to ( ) a major step forward in your career [give,take,walk,spell]から選択 【考え:take stepで手段を講じる、なので「あなたは経歴のためにすすんで多数派の手段を講じますか」として、takeかなと思いました】 2.The hotel ( ) the international meeting was held is only a ten-minute from our office. [where,in that]のどちらか? 【考え:hold inで~で開催するなので、in whichかin thatで、選択肢にin whichがないのでin thatかなと思いました】 3.Many people thought that the plan was very good,but I thought ( ). [other,another,others,else]から選択 【考え:「多くの人々はその計画をとてもよいと考えたが、私の考えは別である」かなと考え、anotherかotherかなと思いました】 4.Our production facility is in operation around the ( ). [time,hour,watch,clock]から選択 【考え:「私たちの製造施設は作業中に警備員が巡回する」として、watchかなと思いました】 可能な限り自分で考えてはみましたが、自信が持てません。もしおわかりの方がいらっしゃいましたら、是非アドバイスを頂きたく思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語訳してください。

one day I took a sheet of orienting in some Indian language, and tried to find the words the page looked like nothing but a jumble of strange sharps. Even when I was concentrat i ng on one short,common word,it took a long time before I could recognize that word as sight and pick it out of the others. Ofen I would go right by it without nothing it. In the same way, it takes a child some time to get sufficiently used to the sharps of letters and words to be able to see at a glance that this word is like that one, and this other word almost like it, and this other word altogether different. So we must give him plenty of time and not be surprised or upsept by what looks like slowness or thoughtless error. When a child, having lookd for a long time at two words on a page without seeing that they are the same, suddenly exclains, "Oh, I see, they are the same!" we must not think that what he has done is trivial. We must realize that the child has made a real and important discovery. 訳お願いします。

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. These books will give you () about the topic. (1) useful information (2) a useful information (3) an useful information (4) some useful information 2. You have to change () at the next station for New York. (1) train (2) trains (3) a train (4) the train 3. You can see a () of small fish in the river. (1) herd (2) flock (3) pack (4) school 4. () of the boys plays very well in the baseball game. (1) Each (2) Every (3) All (4) Some 5. I consider () necessary to meet him in a week. (1) it (2) one (3) this (4) that 6. This brand of coffee is different from () I usually buy. (1) one (2) the one (3) which (4) it 7. The twin sisters look so much alike that I can't tell one from (). (1) other (2) another (3) the other (4) others 8. I don't want () of these two dresses. (1) nothing (2) either (3) neither (4) none

• 英ナビでの質問

英ナビで勉強しているのですが、分からない部分があるので質問させて下さい (全て下巻です) p32 If there is any more beer in the refrigerator , I'd like (any , one , some) [A.some] 1.解説として「oneはa+名詞の代名詞、数えられないbeerは示せないので、いくらかの分量を示すsome」とあるのですが、 someを代名詞的に使っている、と言う事ですよね? p37 Some students speak english very slowly , but there are (others , other , another) students who speak it rapudlly. [A.other] 1.another+名詞、other+名詞との違いは、 anotherでカバー出来ない複数形名詞と数えられない名詞はotherでカバー.と考えても良いのでしょうか? また、the other、the othersについては分かっているのですが、 冠詞が無くなったother、othersについてはイマイチよく分かりません。 いつどういう時に使われるのでしょうか? other+名詞のような時のみでしょうか? the otherでないと代名詞として文中には出れないのでしょうか? p49 He caught by my shoulder. [A.× by my → ○ by the] 1.何故myでなくtheでないといけないのでしょうか? 熟語として捕えれば良いのですが、意味が分かって暗記したい.と思いまして… p141 Bring it nearer so that I may see it better. 1.nearerはnearの比較級だと思うのですが、何故そのままthanも無いのに比較級があるのでしょうか? 単独で比較級が文中に出ても良いのでしょうか? 長々とすいません… よければお答え下さい

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けますか?

Yes i really enjoy your email ..please question me any time is that i am busy some time i get so mush calls all day about web site work or graphic design work ... and i travel all over Orlando to go to some business to make some ads or some website... and some time i work on my prototype site Call end went i have time to check my email i i try to think of a question .but my mine is thinking of something from work ..and that is way i am busy ... こちらの文章です。 よろしくお願いします。