The Challenge of Translating a Sheet in Indian Language

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discovering the meaning of words in a foreign language can be challenging, as it requires concentration and time.
  • Children also face a similar challenge when learning to read, as they need to familiarize themselves with the shapes of letters and words.
  • When a child finally recognizes the similarity between two words, it is a significant accomplishment.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語訳してください。

one day I took a sheet of orienting in some Indian language, and tried to find the words the page looked like nothing but a jumble of strange sharps. Even when I was concentrat i ng on one short,common word,it took a long time before I could recognize that word as sight and pick it out of the others. Ofen I would go right by it without nothing it. In the same way, it takes a child some time to get sufficiently used to the sharps of letters and words to be able to see at a glance that this word is like that one, and this other word almost like it, and this other word altogether different. So we must give him plenty of time and not be surprised or upsept by what looks like slowness or thoughtless error. When a child, having lookd for a long time at two words on a page without seeing that they are the same, suddenly exclains, "Oh, I see, they are the same!" we must not think that what he has done is trivial. We must realize that the child has made a real and important discovery. 訳お願いします。

noname#156590
noname#156590

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tha-
  • ベストアンサー率32% (9/28)
回答No.1

ある日、私はあるインドの言語で1枚の適応させることをとり、その言葉が奇妙な粗挽き小麦粉の混乱だけのように見られたページであると分かろうとしました。 私が短く共通の1単語中のconcentrat iナノグラムだった時さえ、私がその単語を光景と認めることができ、他のものからそれを取ることができた前に、長い時間はかかりました。 私がうまくいくOfen、それ、無なしで、それ。 同じ方法で、この言葉がその一つに似ていることを一目で理解することができる文字および言葉の粗挽き小麦粉およびほとんどそのようなこの他の言葉に使用されて、十分に得ることはいつか子どもを連れて行きます、そしてこの他の言葉、すべて異なる したがって、私たちは彼に多くの時間を与えなければならず驚いてはなりません、あるいは緩慢か軽率なエラーのように見えるものによるupsept。 いつ、子ども、ページの上に2単語でそれらが同じであることを理解せずに、長い間急にlookdを持っていること、exclains、「おお、私は見ます。それらは同じです!」 私たちは、彼が行ったのは重要でないと思ってはなりません。 私たちは、子どもが実際で重要な発見をしたことを理解しなければなりません。

noname#156590
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。助かりました

関連するQ&A

• 英語 和訳

It is only gradually that the small child begins to be aware of himself as a separate entity,and at the same time to be aware of other people as separate also. この文を和訳してください。 どなたか宜しくお願いします。

• 英語 最も正しい語句を選んでください

1 It was not ( ) I met you that I knew real happiness. (by the time/the time/until/that) 2 It is one thing to own a library;it is quite ( )to use it wisely. (the other/other/the same/another) 3 My opinion is different from ( ). (you/your's/your/yours) 4 Both of my parents ski, but( )is good skier. (either/neither/both/each) 5 Please help ( )to whatever food you like. (yourself/youes/for you/on yours)

• 添削をお願いします。(英語を話すときは、、、)

いつもお世話になり、ありがとうございます。<(_ _)>  添削をお願いします。 英語を話すときは、表情やイントネーションによって、同じ言葉でも伝わり方が違ってきますね。 When we speak English, our facial expression and intonation gives a quite different meaning even to the same words. まだまだ、そこまで気を配って話せるレベルではありませんが、それを目標に頑張ります。 I'm a poor English speaker and have a lot of things to do before caring about that, but I will keep learning and would like to get around to that also.

• [英語]並び替え問題を教えて下さい><

1. Had () () () () () () her father was once the president of the company, she would never have been employed. (1) it (2) the fact (3) been (4) for (5) not (6) that 2. It was () () () () () () I discovered how important it is to be able to speak English. (1) I (2) not (3) to work (4) that (5) until (6) began 3. I heard a rumor that the man was very dangerous and that on () () () () () () child alone. (1) account (2) leave (3) you (4) no (5) must (6) your

• 英語が堪能な方! 訳をお願いできますか?

I wanna try a song about being blonde, blondes. I was trying to think okay what I have to say. Well, I'm a blonde and blondes are more fun. There is several against them. I decided to play with it and I get sick out of it at the same time. I am totally forgot 'o person and I know that. So it's like yeah, I'm blonde so I'm sorry and I get kind of quirky. But you know, I don't consider myself a domb person. So it was just like this is what I'm like as an individual. And yes, there is a label being blonde but it doesn't define me. I wanna try the song 'bout being blonde. They showed me this track and I really liked it and just kind of singging along to it, singging with it and the song just flew pretty quickly.

• 海外文通をしているのですが,おかしな英語の部分の指摘をお願いします。

海外文通をしているのですが,おかしな英語の部分の指摘をお願いします。 I found some photographs of the town where you live in on the Internet. You live in the wonderful town! I become happy just to look photographs which the German house and building, because they are stylish unlike Japan. Every scenery is very beautiful. I think I am happy if I can live in such a beautiful town. [文省略(地名の話をしていて…)] Does it have deep relation to Japan? What kind of place is it? We have the administrative divisions of Japan, they consist of 47, and there are 4 main lands in Japan. I studied German, and I thought German and English are different what pronunciation and words so on. But I envy you that they have same word order as Japanese. (↑「日本人として語順がだいたい同じと言うところは,とても羨ましく思います。」はこれで良いのでしょうか?) I would like to know a lot of words and would like to talk with the person of various countries. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 和訳

こんにちは。 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 (I)Prefer a loss to a dishonest gain: the one brings pain at the moment the other for all time. (II)It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.

• 英語でエッセイを書いてみたんですが・・・

1000文字程度(全然足りていないのですが)のエッセイ の課題課題が出て一応は取り組んでみて提出したのですが。 翌日に先生から返却される際、後で話があるといわれました・・ そして授業後に話してみると、ひどい英文、文法がダメなど ボロボロに言われてしまいいました。 そこで手直しをしてみようとしたのですが、どこの文法が ダメなのか分らないし、文章の構成もすべて注意されてしまった ので英語がとことん苦手な私にはどうすればよいか分りません。 そのため、下手でどうしようもない英文の明らかに誤っている 文法。また、こうしたほうがもっと良くなるなどのアドバイス を頂けないでしょうか。本当によろしくお願いします。 (文字制限によりIntroductionとconcludionは削っています。)       People Need Reading  The first reason to support is you can learn many words by reading. You sometimes find incomprehensible word when you are reading. At such time, if you look up words in a dictionary and examine the words of meaning, you can know and learn many words. Moreover, the increase of vocabulary leads to the increase in the thought because thinking is an act of doing by using words. When thinking alone, act of thinking used by generally using words so the idea cannot help coarsening naturally if the vocabulary power is scarce. In brief, the richness of vocabulary supports your thought. In addition, the kind of colloquial expression was limited. Only if you spend a daily life, you do not need to use a difficult word. However, if it thinks only using by the spoken language in the daily life, your thought becomes simple by all means. If the expressed word is simple, the content of ideas becomes simple too. In contrast, feelings and thinking are become complex if you knowing many words. In the written language, there is a variation without in the spoken language. In a word, reading is the best possible method to know many words.  A second reason to support is the great deal of knowledge can be acquired by reading. A lot of things that I have not known up to now are written in books and I am impressed every time obtained the new knowledge. For instance, people learn a new matter by reading newspaper and journal. For one thing, you can know about the place where you have not gone if you read about the place such as preparation of the school excursion when you were such a student. Furthermore, the ability for communication improves when knowledge increases, because you show provided got the new knowledge for friends and it can share with each other. In addition, generally speaking people want to know it more deeply by getting new knowledge. Reading books broadens your knowledge and allows you to encounter things of great beauty more frequently, thereby making you a different person from who you were before starting to read books. In other words it is the best means to read the book to get a new knowledge.  The final reason to support people can know what the happiness at private time. Quiet time of one is develops the person. Of course, you can develop your personality throughout pleasant communication with people, but it is also necessary for personality development to have a quiet alone time to reflect on yourself. Happy in vague time while listening to music alone but then reading accompanies a constant mental tension. At the same time this moderate tension gives birth to the sense of fulfillment. Moreover, reading is not by oneself it looks like oneself though because it is time of two people with the author. Next, there is no pressure because the author is not before your eyes but book tell you deeply and quietly. Besides time to taste on one’s own that superior person chose the word. So the person grows up more by spending this time. In fact the person of the bookworm knows the richness of this time to read alone.  

• 英語の文章を訳していただきたいです。

以下の英語の文章を訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 If is not one pièce like the last time, is my fault. No problem. Do you prefer i Will send you a image of the cover of the magazines that i want? a random number of the magazine 'morning', that will be released on june. I am interested only if it contains the story '''the ghost and lady''.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

専門家に質問してみよう