• 締切済み

英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けますか?

Yes i really enjoy your email ..please question me any time is that i am busy some time i get so mush calls all day about web site work or graphic design work ... and i travel all over Orlando to go to some business to make some ads or some website... and some time i work on my prototype site Call end went i have time to check my email i i try to think of a question .but my mine is thinking of something from work ..and that is way i am busy ... こちらの文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

背景事情不明のため一部に理解できない部分あり。 > Yes i really enjoy your email ..please question me any time is that i am busy some time i get so mush calls all day about web site work or graphic design work ... and i travel all over Orlando to go to some business to make some ads or some website... and some time i work on my prototype site Call end went i have time to check my email i i try to think of a question .but my mine is thinking of something from work ..and that is way i am busy ...  はい、あなたのメールは嬉しいです。いつでも質問受け付けます、といいたいところだが、私は大体が忙しい。一日中ウェブ・サイト関連やらグラフィック・デザイン関係やらの問い合わせがあるので・・・ それに私は広告やウェブ方面の仕事をしにオーランド中を飛び回っていたりするし・・・ それから、プロトタイプのサイトの仕事をしてることもある。[Call end went の部分、意味不明。ひょっとして Call は prototype site の名前?] メールのチェックをする時間のある時に質問について考えるようにはしているが、ほとんどは自分の仕事のことを考えていて・・・だから、そんなふうに忙しいってことで・・・

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 英語のメールを日本語にしてください。

What a bad friend .try to give you a force kiss . here is a nice chu.! to heal you back to happiness.. i am going to check my PO box tomorrow . it was a busy day.. work .. work........... i need a vacation .. i want you to know that you are a wonderful person and i am so happy for your emails it make me feel, not so lonely . ... i know that the only thing you see is text in a email .but i want you to feel that i Gare about you .. you make me happy i wish this tush your heart .. こちらの英語を日本語に訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか英語に詳しい方、日本語に翻訳してください。

長文ですが、どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。 お願いします。 First,please allow me to introduce my self. i am monica guiao, 22 years old.now let me share a short story of my life. year 2010, it was the year that i finished my studies. on that year i also started to look a job. i am lucky because i was given the opportunity to teach a korean students. it was my first job.in terms of salary it was good but it is not enough in our daily lives so i decided to lokk for another job. until one day someone told me that japan is looking for a machine operator. we all know japan is one of the richest and the most beautiful countries in the world. so, i tried to apply.i am very much lucky because i was selected. november 13,2011, i remembered that day when i left my country to work in japan. it was such a ravishing feeling, thinking that i can reach my dreams. this was also the first time being far away from my family. but why should i stay away from my family. my goal is to earn money to give a better future for my family and in order to send my niece to school. It has already been 10months since we came here in japan. so, i realized that as a foreigner trainee in a japanese company, it is very important to learn their culture, and business practices and etiquettes.about the language, very few japanese can understand english. so, i realized that i really need to study to learn japanee language, to be able to communicate much easier with the japanese people. for me if you want to survive here, learn japanese. but i can say that with the help of takasaki san we learned a lot. About the japanese foods, for me all the japanese foods are delicious, especilly ramen. For now what i really want to do while in japan is to embrace and adopt the displine that the japanese so effortlessly display. It amazes me how naturally it comes to them, and I believe that this firmly rooted trait of the japanese is one of the key reasons to their progressive country. for the end of this presentation I would like to say thank you to all of you. thank you for trusting me to work here in taiyo yuden japan. I will assure that you will not repent that you chose me to work here in japan. once again thank you very much..

• 日本語に翻訳していただきたいです^^

From time to time I look back at my footprints on the path that led me here. They are there to remind me who I was,where I came from how I got here, what is my destination, and why I'm going down this path. Along with every step are the beautiful people that walked with me and have taught me how to be me simply by being them. For the way I am is just the way "you" are. I thank "you". A little goodnight song for y'all~ 日本語へ翻訳お願いします^^

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ WELL I TOOK SOME TIME TO THINK ABOUT THAT QUESTION ABOUT MY MANY GIRLFRIEND. I HAD MOSTLY WE WOULD JUST HANGOUT GO TO A BAR LISTEN TO SOME MUSIC I FOUND THE JAPANESE LADY TO BE VERY SWEET AND KIND HEART SOME HAVE CAME TO MY APARTMENT AND COOK FOR ME MADE GREAT DINNER SOME I HUNGOUT WITH JUST TO ENJOY ONE COMPANY JUST AS FRIEND TALKING ABOUT THE DIFFERENT CULTURE ,AND HOW I FELT ABOUT BEEN IN JAPAN ..BUT I JUST HAD WONDERFUL TIME WITH THEM I WILL NOT GO INTO MUCH DETAIL BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THE QUESTION

• 英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか?

下記の英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか? 英語は第二言語の方なので変な部分があるかもしれませんが...。 i break up with my ex-girlfriend because she was not a good person . she treat me bad and she never care about what i think and like . she really was evil. all my friend toll me that she was not good for me because she treat me bad in frond of all my friend . and she call me loser all the time went she felt sad for no reason . she got me depress so depress ... i got tired of it i want it some one ho love me for ho i am and what i love to do ... she never care about me and what i want for me and my future ... i am scare to fine some one like my ex .....i dont want that life again.. i am happy now ... but i know you are not like that you are sweet and caring girl... i only want a good and happy girl for me and i really want i happy family ...

• 日本語訳を御願いします

メール交換をしている相手から Some times I email things I should write about. I am sorry. It is my feeling at that time. というメールが来ました。 ほとんど英語が出来なくて、辞書で調べてみたのですが、いまひとつよく理解できません。 なんとなく良い内容ではないような気がして不安なのですが・・・ 宜しく御願いします。

• どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。

どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。フィリピン人の友人に頼まれました。 意図を汲み取っていただき意訳していただければ非常に助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。 December 13,2011 It was the date when we start to work at TAIYO YUDEN. on that day I cant explain my feelings why I felt so nervous, maybe because it was my first job. I was assigned at the taping process. Honestly, at first it was hard for me to learn my process, but with the help of Yabata san and Joan san I learned a lot. I am glad and very much lucky because all of my co-wprkers are kind specially Yamada san, for his long patient when he teaching me. Before I thought that taping process is hard,before I am confused on what I am doing in my process but now I realized that I can do it. Last November 13,2012 is our 1 year here in Japan. But, still I am not that good in japanese language.But aside from studying I`m still hoping that someday I will be good in Japanese language. About the Soldering Iron, I am very much happy because I passed the test.Thank you so much to Takasaki san and Nakajima San for their effort and also for being supportive to us. For the end of this presentation allow me to say thank you for the 1 year extension of our contract. We will promise to do more our best for this company and we wish Taiyo Yuden will more works to come so that our contract will extend again for another 1 year."joke only" May all of us have a happy and peaceful new year. once again thank you so much. Jinsoo onengaishimasu hiragana deii kanji yumenai desu!

• 日本語にして下さい

That sounds like fun. I am glad you have good weather there. I spend most of my spare time at the gym. That keeps me busy other than working. I miss my kids. And I feel so lonely sometimes. I wish you live closer to me. Lol

• 日本語に訳してください

please i sent you an email did you see it please go trough it and get back to me ok i am waiting to hear from you, and you know this is something concerning relationship we have to be streghtford to each other please i don,t need dissapointment or somthing that will break my heart, you know i love you from my inner heart and i am gooing to live with you forever as a wife and my spirit is telling me strongly that you are going to be my house wife and i believe that, please hoping to hear from you ok my love,

このQ&Aのポイント
  • MFC-L3770CDWはA4スキャンしかできないというお悩みですが、A3スキャンを行う方法について相談させてください。
  • Windows10を使用しているパソコンと無線LANで接続されているMFC-L3770CDWで、A3サイズのスキャンができない問題が発生しています。
  • ひかり回線を使用している環境でのMFC-L3770CDWのA3スキャンの制限について教えてください。
回答を見る