• 締切済み

[英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. These books will give you () about the topic. (1) useful information (2) a useful information (3) an useful information (4) some useful information 2. You have to change () at the next station for New York. (1) train (2) trains (3) a train (4) the train 3. You can see a () of small fish in the river. (1) herd (2) flock (3) pack (4) school 4. () of the boys plays very well in the baseball game. (1) Each (2) Every (3) All (4) Some 5. I consider () necessary to meet him in a week. (1) it (2) one (3) this (4) that 6. This brand of coffee is different from () I usually buy. (1) one (2) the one (3) which (4) it 7. The twin sisters look so much alike that I can't tell one from (). (1) other (2) another (3) the other (4) others 8. I don't want () of these two dresses. (1) nothing (2) either (3) neither (4) none

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. (4) some useful information これらの本は、そのテーマについて役に立つ情報を与えてくれるでしょう。 2. (2) trains 次の駅でニューヨーク方面の電車に乗り換えなくてはいけません。 3. (4) school その川で小魚の群れを見ることができます。 ☆ school of fish http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=school+of+fish&ref=sa 魚の群れには、school が使われます。「めだかの学校」と覚えておくとよいと思います。 4. (2) Each その少年たちの誰もが、その野球の試合でとても良いプレーをしました。 5. (1) it 1週間後に彼に会う必要があると思います。 6. (2) the one このコーヒーの銘柄は、私がいつも買うものとは違います。 7. (3) the other その双子の姉妹はとてもよく似ているので、私は区別が出来ません。 8. (3) neither 私は、これらの2着のドレスのどちらも欲しくありません。

関連するQ&A

• 空所に入る適語を選ぶ(英語)

1、My jacket is the same as (). (1)you(2)your(3)yours(4)yourself 2、I forgot to bring a pen.Can you lend me (). (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)other 3、The price of water is higher than ()of beer in this country. (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)that 4、Would you like ()cup of coffee? (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 5、All living things depend on one (). (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 6、()of the students has to wear a uniform. (1)Each(2)Every(3)All(4)Some 7、This is not my bicycle but (). (1)somebody else(2)somebody's else (3)somebody else's(4)somebody elses' 8、I'm thirsty.Can you give me ()to drink? (1)some cold thing(2)something cold (3)could something(4)some cold 9、()present at the meeting were surprised at his appearance. (1)Any(2)Some(3)That(4)Those 10、Some of the boys like baseball and ()like soccer. (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)another 11、The Olympics are held ()four years. (1)each(2)all(3)every(4)another 12、I don't like (). (1)your that necktie(2)that your necktie (3)your necktie of that(4)that necktieof yours 13、I have two cars.One is made in Japan, and()is made in Germany. (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 14、There are five chairs.I'll carry these two.Please carry(). (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)the others お願いします!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So I got some inside information this weekend that I think many of you would like to hear. Before you read any further you know I’ve done this before and the same rules apply: this is 2nd hand info, getting his info straight from one member in the band. As you know I am in the music business and I have some acquaintances with the band.

• 英語

1How long have you and Aki known ( )? アeach other イtogether ウanother エother one 2Would you blame ( ) if you were in my place? アyou イI ウyourself エmyself 3In Japan, entering a college is more important than graduation from ( ). アany イone ウthat エthis 4The results of Experiment A are more reliable than ( ) of Experiment B. アones イthat ウthese エthose 5Can you tell the difference between rice grown in Japan and ( )? アAmerican one イAmerican rice ウone of America エrice of America 6Why do some planets have water and ( )? アone other does not イothers do not ウsome others do エthe other does not 7There are two reasons for our decision, and you know one of them. Now I'll tell you ( ). アanother イother ウthe other エthe others 8We have ( ) to walk before sunset. アanother miles ten イanother ten miles ウten another miles エten miles another 9I keep three cats in my room, and ( ) of them has a name. アall イeach ウeither エevery 10My sister is in the front row in the picture. She is the one ( ) in her hands. アof everything イof something ウwith anything エwith nothing 5辺りから自信がないです。語順が良く分かりませんでした。 何かルールなどがあったら教えて頂けると助かります。

• 英語の訳お願いします!

Have you ever seen the fossils of dinosaurs in a museum?Some are gigantic and horrible and some are small and pretty.If dinosaurs ( (1)) today, the world would get into a total panic.Of course we know that they disappeard from the Earth about 65 million years ago.But wouldn`t you be surprised to hear that their descendants still exist today?Dinosaurs are reptiles that existed in ancient times.Today,reptiles can be found all over the world.For example,lizards,snakes,alligators and turtles are all reptiles.So, are these animals the direct descendants of dinosaurs?Some scientists say it`s actually birds that are the descendants of dinosaurs.This may seem unbelievable, because birds have feathers,wings and most of them can fly.These characteristics seem completely different from those of dinosaurs. But if you have seen the fossil of an ancient bird called the archaeopteryx , you may have noticed some similarities in form between the archaeopteryx and some dinosaurs.Recently,dinosaur fossils which share many properties with birds have been found(another/after/one). Some of them are said to have had feathers on thier body, In view of this evidence, more and more scientists have come to think that birds have evolved from dinosaurs of some kind. If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. It`s a real surprise that two animals that look so different are so closely related to each other.

• 道案内英会話についてお尋ねします。

A;I wan to go to Ginza.So I can take this train,right? B;Actually,you are going to take the Yamanote line,but the one going other direction.That one. This one gose this way. but以降のthe one~のoneはtrain/the Yamanote lineどちらをを指し、センテンスとしてはこの部分で切れ、that oneもどちらを指しているのでしょうか?本文ではtrainだと考えるのですが。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語

次の括弧に当てはまるものを下の4つから教えてください I already have this kind of T shirt. Can you show me ( ) ? a.other b.some c.another d.one Other とoneは違うと思うのですが、、 お願いします。

• 英語→日本語に翻訳お願いします!

japan has some beautiful car models. you see them here every day then you have these and its hard to find them in any other country then Japan what i have seen. whats the thing with these cars? its not really about this particular car its like often when i see images of japanese streets i see cars in that shape and size for a very short time they tried to sell a car with that shape here but no body bought it

• 英語の質問です!

Have you ever seen the fossils of dinosaurs in a museum?Some are gigantic and horrible and some are small and pretty.If dinosaurs ( (1)) today, the world would get into a total panic.Of course we know that they disappeard from the Earth about 65 million years ago.But wouldn`t you be surprised to hear that their descendants still exist today?Dinosaurs are reptiles that existed in ancient times.Today,reptiles can be found all over the world.For example,lizards,snakes,alligators and turtles are all reptiles.So, are these animals the direct descendants of dinosaurs?Some scientists say it`s actually birds that are the descendants of dinosaurs.This may seem unbelievable, because birds have feathers,wings and most of them can fly.These characteristics seem completely different from those of dinosaurs. But if you have seen the fossil of an ancient bird called the archaeopteryx , you may have noticed some similarities in form between the archaeopteryx and some dinosaurs.Recently,dinosaur fossils which share many properties with birds have been found(another/after/one). Some of them are said to have had feathers on thier body, In view of this evidence, more and more scientists have come to think that birds have evolved from dinosaurs of some kind. If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. It`s a real surprise that two animals that look so different are so closely related to each other. 1空所(1)に入れる語として適切なものを選べ。 アexisted イhave existed ウexist エwill exist 2These characteristics とは何か。日本語で3つ書きなさい。 3(another/after/one).の語を正しく並べ換えなさい。 4If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. を和訳しなさい。 5When did dinosaurs disappear from the Earth? 6次のa~eについて本文に合うものには○、合わないものには×を書きなさい。 a.All of the dinosaurs were gigantic. b.Reptiles didn‘t disappear from the Earth. c.There are no dinosaur fossils which share properties with birds. d.Some dinosaurs probably had feathers on their body. e.Some scientists think dinosaurs are the direct descendants of birds.

• 英語訳してください

下記の文章を訳してください!! いまいち意味が分かりません… Please could you URGENTLY confirm the following information :- - Please confirm that you are the presenting author for this abstract We cannot consider your abstract for inclusion in the Congress until we receive this information. I look forward to hearing from you.

• 英語 問題おねがいします!

5問あります! 英文の訳をおねがいします。 1.I will be meeting a friend from Australia at the airport this afternoon. 2.The train will be arriving at the station in about ten minutes. 日本語の意味になるように()に適切な語を入れてください。 3.3時にここでお待ちしています。  I () () () for you here at three o'clock. 4.あさっては期末テストです。明日は一日中、テストの勉強をしているでしょう。  I have a final test the day after tomorrow. So I () () () for it all day tomorrrow. 5.彼女は近いうちにここに戻ってくることになるでしょう。  She () () () back again one of these days. 以上の5問です! おねがいします!