Inside Information: Exciting News from the Music Industry

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Get ready for some exciting news from the music industry!
  • I have inside information that will surely pique your interest.
  • As someone in the music business, I've got the scoop straight from a band member.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

So I got some inside information this weekend that I think many of you would like to hear. Before you read any further you know I’ve done this before and the same rules apply: this is 2nd hand info, getting his info straight from one member in the band. As you know I am in the music business and I have some acquaintances with the band.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

だから今週末、みなさんの多くが聞きたがっていると思える内部情報を得ました。さらに読み進める前に、以前私はこれを行い、同じ規則が適応されるということはご存知ですね。この間接情報は、バンドのメンバーの1人から直接聞いた人の情報を得ているのです。ご存知のように、私は音楽業界に身を置いていて、そのバンドの知人達がいるのです。 以上でいかがでしょうか?

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

This just in: Looks like there's going to be some Tommy Solo Band touring in Nov and Dec. East coast and South America. Hope to see you all out there.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Like everybody else out there, I read about my band, Stone Temple Pilots, and their recent performance this past weekend with a new singer. To tell you the truth, it took me by surprise. And it hurt. But the band that played last weekend was not Stone Temple Pilots and it was wrong of them to present themselves as that.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“I know something about addiction and I know how hard it is to overcome that, but the reality is what do you do if you're in a band and you want to continue making the living you have and you want to continue putting out new music and you're co-dependent of the needs and wants of someone who just doesn't want to do anything, who doesn't want to go anywhere. Someone that is just not there, is just not present.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“Before [the Scott Weiland solo tour this year] there was a lot of other stuff, and you know just going on tour and being 30 minutes late or 40 minutes late on stage. That's the thing, I remember he was an hour and a half late in New Jersey [On May 31, 2008 at the PNC, Filter also played at this show]. [The DeLeo brothers] came from Point Pleasant, New Jersey.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I don't give a fuck what they call themselves, but it's not Stone Temple Pilots. And so I say to you, our fans, I'll see you out there on the road this summer where I'm touring as "Scott Weiland" with my band The Wildabouts. But don't give up on STP. I know I haven't.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

As a huge fan of the band I really hope these rumors are not true and the band announce plans for a new album sometime in the next few months, but we’ll see. A fan recently had a great quote regarding Rock Band that really rings true. They’re one of the best rock bands out there, they just don't know it. Scott, Dean, Robert, and Eric, rock needs you making music!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある曲の歌詞の一部です。 We're pushing back the time To breathe it in with a staffled grin I know I must admit Some things must go this way

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Antiquiet.com has uploaded a compilation of Eddie Vedder 1989 demoes, including a few versions of songs that have never surfaced before. Some are solo recordings and some from Vedder’s band Bad Radio. You can also download the demoes on Antiquiet.com ※ 『Eddie Vedder』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

So picture yourself in that imaginary band again. You've enjoyed some success. Maybe you had a business manager fleece you along the way. Maybe you extended yourself a bit too far and took some financial knocks on the head. Or maybe one of your band mates became an unmanageable alcoholic mess. It's all good just as long as the alcoholic weak-link can hold it together and make music that sells or that people want to pay to see. But now you've got a family. And the financial gains you retain going into the future really matter. You owe it to your family to provide for them the best future possible. And there is no way for you to know as you approach your fifties how long this wave will last. God forbid colon cancer might be lurking around the corner. You may only have a few years left to capitalize on the blowback from the early talents that got you where you are.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Walking thru LAX this morning with Scott and this dude just walks up and sticks a video camera in his face and starts asking questions. I thought he was just some tourist. Turns out he was TMZ. Best part about this clip is how I wonder off half way thru: all I wanted was coffee and this guy was just in the way. ※ 『Scott』は人物名です。