• 締切済み

大至急お願いします!メールの終りの言葉の日本語訳お願いします!!

メールの終りの言葉の日本語訳お願いします!! 「Please take care and i hope to chat soon」 のand i hope to chat soonがどうしてここに出てくるのか 分からないので教えて下さい!! と言いますのは、私はchat=チャットをやらないのです。 相手はそれを知っているのに、何でだろう?と思うのです。 それとも、i hope to chat soonは別の人とやりたいと言っているのでしょうか? だとしたら私にわざわざそんな事を書くなんて失礼だなと思うのです。 「ニュアンスも含めた翻訳」をお願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• x_jouet_x
  • ベストアンサー率68% (162/236)
回答No.1

"chat"という単語は確かに「チャットする」という意味もありますが、普通は「気楽に話す」とか「お喋りする」と訳されます。 ですので、"i hope to chat soon"は「(今度はメールでななく、電話や会ったりして)お喋りしたいね」という意味で使っているのではないでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳にしていただけませんか?

知人からメールが来ました。 翻訳していただけませんか? I hope you and your family are okay after this terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to the people of Japan. Take care and I hope Japan can recover from this disaster. Japanese people are strong, so I have faith that they will endure and handle this as best as they can. My best wishes are with Japan. Take care. よろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

以下の英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いいたします。 「Yes please take this chance to bid on the item before it gets outbid! I hope you do win!」 翻訳機で「はい、それが高額になる前に、このチャンスをアイテムに 入札してください!私はあなたが勝つことを望む!」 となりました。これってこの翻訳通りの意味であってますか? 今入札したらあなたに勝たせてあげるよ、みたいな意味ではないですよね?

• 日本語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_

日本語にするとどういうニュアンスの言葉になりますか? You are the best girlfriend in the world and I hope soon I can call you my wife (kissy heart)

• こちらの英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Thank you for the greeting! Please email me your home address in English, I have prepared Christmas/New Year gifts for you and your husband, I will need to send them to you soon. We miss you very much and take care!

• こちらの英語を日本語訳にして頂けないでしょうか?

申し訳ないのですが、 翻訳サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、 意味が分からなかったため、 どういった意味か日本語にしていただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 以下、その本文になります。 ----------------------- Hello, The customer would like to know the status of his refund for this item that he did not receive yet and actually the customer made this order by mistake and please do not charge the customer for the postage and process a full refund back to his account as soon as possible.. Please research the issue and contact the customer. Your action is highly appreciated. Please get back to the customer as soon as possible. We recommend sellers to resolve the issue in a more customer friendly way. Thank you! -------------------

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールの訳について

取引先(派遣先)からの返信メールですが、意味がよくわかりません。 どなたか教えて頂けますと幸いです(;_;) どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。 返信がくる前に、スタッフの継続更新が可能か、またスタッフ本人からはまだ意向回答がないと先方にメールを送っています。 Please let me know as soon as possible what Tanaka-sans response is, to cover for a negative response from Tanaka, and I hope that is not the case as she does a great job, can you please look at your resources to find another person who could take the role.

• 大大至急です!(´;ω;`)日本語訳お願いします。

翻訳機にかけるのはやめてください。 英語がわかるかた、日本語訳おねがいします。 (1)I more than just like you. (2)I'm not saying I like tall girls. I'm saying I don't care about how tall a girl is.  (3)If things are going to work between us when I leave. (4)Right now it seems like you're scared and it makes me think that things are going to work between us when I leave.  (5)No one else but you. I am not unconcerned either. There are going to be times that I won't be able to talk to you everyday. When I go to Montana I will be at work for 5 days at a time and won't be able to go back home and email or message you. Or if I deploy somewhere and I will only be able to message you 1 or 2 times a week maybe. That's the way it's going to be and I need you to be able to handle that. Please know that there will never be a day that I don't think about you or I won't be thinking about you all day. 日本語訳お願いします。

• 英文メールを日本語訳にして欲しいのですが。

以下の内容を日本語にして頂けますでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。 yes I have recieve your payment so today I will apply for paper work with the address that you have send to me once the document are ready I mail you a copy and set for shippment I hope you understand me now? by the way how long will it takes you to obtain your import permit from your authority ?

• 英語の日本語訳をお願いします

Please receive my deepest and tender thoughts.  上の文章はメールの終わりに書かれていたものです。  それまでは、普通の他愛のない内容が書かれています。  どのように解釈したらいいのでしょうか。  ニュアンスも含めてお願いします。  ちなみにフランス語を公用語とする方で、お互いを大切に想い合っている異性関係です。  どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳お願いします!

海外の友人から以下のようなメールを貰ったのですがどのようなニュアンスか 分からず困っています。 「It's always nice to see you do I hope I can see you again sometime. 」 see の後のdoはどのような意味でしょうか。 またI hope~の文は「またお会いできること楽しみにしています」かと思いますが 前の文との関係性がいまいち分かりません。