• ベストアンサー

日本語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_

日本語にするとどういうニュアンスの言葉になりますか? You are the best girlfriend in the world and I hope soon I can call you my wife (kissy heart)

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

僕にとって君は今は世界で一番のガールフレンドだけど、その内にすぐ、僕のお嫁さんと呼べるようになることを望んでいるよ(ハート)!

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(_ _)m★

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳にしていただけませんか?

知人からメールが来ました。 翻訳していただけませんか? I hope you and your family are okay after this terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to the people of Japan. Take care and I hope Japan can recover from this disaster. Japanese people are strong, so I have faith that they will endure and handle this as best as they can. My best wishes are with Japan. Take care. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語から日本語に翻訳してほしいです。

映画の字幕でこの以下の文章がでてきますが、意味はニュアンスでわかるのですが、分かる方翻訳してもらえませんか? ・I just like you to be my life partner ・You really below my hand off ・How are you,i hope you are fine as i am. あと、英語のgril friend って女友達?それとも彼女って意味ですか? 「つきあう」(男女の関係で)って英語でなんて言いますか? 以上です。 1つでもお答えしていただければうれしいです。 お願い致します。

• 「心から願っている」の英文について

心から願っているという英文を作ってみました。合っているかどうか添削してもらえないでしょうか。 (1)あなたが、それを気にいってくれるように心から願っています。 I hope you like it of my heart. (2)あなたが、早く元気(気分)になってくれることを心から願っています。 I hope you are early spirits of my heart. (3)あなたが、早く元気(病気)になってくれることを心から願っています。 I hope you are early health of my heart. (4)あなたが、良い職場が見つかるように心から願っています。 I hope you can find good job of my heart. (5)あなたが、大学に合格できるように心から願っています。 I hope you pass university of my heart. (6)その仕事が成功することを心から願っています。 I hope you success your business of my heart. (7)論文(正式の学術的論文)を書けることを心から願っています。 I hope you can write skillfully treatise of my heart.

• 日本語に訳してください

please i sent you an email did you see it please go trough it and get back to me ok i am waiting to hear from you, and you know this is something concerning relationship we have to be streghtford to each other please i don,t need dissapointment or somthing that will break my heart, you know i love you from my inner heart and i am gooing to live with you forever as a wife and my spirit is telling me strongly that you are going to be my house wife and i believe that, please hoping to hear from you ok my love,

• 【至急 (長文)英文→日本語】翻訳して下さい

下記の私のメールに対する返信が届きました。 【私の文章(英文で書いてます)】 あなたは私とコミュニケーションをとるのは、面倒ですか? 私は確かに、英語は少ししか話せません。 前のメールでも書きましたが、コミュニケーションが容易ではない事は重々承知の上です。 それから、今回の出来事であなたは呆れてるでしょうか?今回あなたに頼ってしまった事は申し訳なく思っています。 【相手の方からの返信】 ※こちらの文章の訳をお願い致します。 I don't understand what is happening with you, that's to say, why you are asking me if you are annoying me or I'm avoiding you, so that, please this will be the last email I'd send you, and I hope you respect it, I don't want to keep in contact with you from now. Once I took you a report, and I call my wife to help you. This is my manner to process, because of my profession, till here everything is correct, but from this point on I shared two hours join my wife with you, nothing else. As I told you before, please respect my request.

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

下記の文なのですが、 直訳で無くニュアンスで訳して頂けますか? スペイン語が母国語の方から頂いたので、 もしかしたら文法などが変かもしれませんが…。 ヨロシクお願いします。 i really wish that you are my destined soul mate ........ the only thing that will make me happy .is to make a sweet girl like you happy.. and for me that is the best feeling in the world ..... i want in life is happiness and i want you to feel the same way ... went you happy all the Bad things gos away . and that is what i want in life ..a happy wife and a happy Family....

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳お願いします。

I hope you find a job soon. 早く仕事をしてという感じだと思うのですが、ニュアンス的にはどんな感じになるのか知りたいです。 (早くして下さい、した方がいいんじゃない?して欲しい、などなど)