日本語訳にしていただけませんか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 知人からのメールには、日本の人々への思いやりの気持ちが込められています。
  • 日本の人々は強いので、この災害から立ち直ることができると信じています。
  • 私の祈りと願いが日本と共にあります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語訳にしていただけませんか?

知人からメールが来ました。 翻訳していただけませんか? I hope you and your family are okay after this terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to the people of Japan. Take care and I hope Japan can recover from this disaster. Japanese people are strong, so I have faith that they will endure and handle this as best as they can. My best wishes are with Japan. Take care. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

途轍もない大惨事でしたが、あなたとご家族が無事であることを祈っております。日々日本の皆様に思いを馳せ、必ずやこの災害から立ち直るよう願っております。日本人は強靭であり、この難局を耐え忍び、乗り越えて行けるものと信じて止みません。我が希望は日本と共にあります。ご自愛下さいませ。

mozaic-sky
質問者

お礼

とてもよく理解できました。 助かりました。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_

日本語にするとどういうニュアンスの言葉になりますか? You are the best girlfriend in the world and I hope soon I can call you my wife (kissy heart)

• 18-5日本語訳

お願いします。 Many people benefit from Q&A sites such as OKWave, as they help solve their problems. This is quite understantable. In fact, this is probably the raison d'etre of such Q&A sites; to provide a space where community members can both seek and offer knowledge to help eachother. Putting it another way, people "take advantage" of Q&A sites for their own benefit, be it for their personal enlightenment, professional gains, or for their academic ends. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with that. However, when "taking advantage" escalates to sheer "exploitation", I begin to wonder. Though a minority, there are those who through in a long passage/text of Japanese or English, hoping that someone will translate it for them. In Japanese, this act is known as "Marunage". It is astonishing that there are even people who do this Marunage repeatedly and continuously. I am in no position to criticize such people who routinely do Marunage, and in deed, there is always a generous, saintly person who responds to the requests. The truth is, however, that those throwing in Marunage questions are academic losers and those answering them, are the winners.

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 In Japan, loyalty is regarded as important as ability. Young people today, however, seem to make much of their ability, and seriously seek for the place with which they can really be satisfied. 日本では、忠実ということが能力と同じくらい重要だとがみなされます。 しかしながら、今日の若者は、それらの能力の多くがある、 そして、真剣に彼らが本当に満足できる場所を求めているように見えます。

• 18-4日本語訳

お願いします。 He told his people that he wanted them to live in a way that would lead to an“increase of their inner worthiness.”Ashoka also promoted the teachings of the Buddha and sent missionaries,including his son and his daughter,to lands as dar away as Sri Lanka so that his people would not make the same mistakes he had.As he said,“All men are my children.As for my own children,I desire that they may be provided with all the welfare and happiness of this world and of the next,so do I desire for all men as well.”  As part of his reforms,Ashoka banned the sacrifice of animals.This confused and angered many of his people,especially the Brahmins who made their living by performing animal sacrifices.The Brahmins were powerful enemies,break away from the Mauryan Empire after Ashoka's death.The last Mauryan ruler was assassinated in 185 BCE by one of his generals-who was,not so coincidentalky,a Brahmin.Although other kings would follow,no ruler would be strong enough to unite the many different people of the subcontinent into a single political state for 1,600 years.

• 日本語訳お願いします

日本語訳お願いします! I guess I heard about it... why did you move on? How is to live in Japan? I got kinda scared because I was searching for it on internet and I saw that in Japan, foreign people aren't very accepted because of many factors and they donnot have laws of protection.... please don't feel ofended about my questions. I never went to Japan and I am not judging you guys... <3 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m!

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Yes very much, people of japan are hard working, they have their own and beautiful culture and traditions:) also as much i know, they are of helping nature too and i don't think there is any reason that one shouldn't like japan. Although good and bad people are everywhere but in fact after my country i like japan most in this world. What do you think about India? 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 英語 日本語訳お願いします。

英語 日本語訳お願いします。 Each night as I eat my little bowl of plain rice,I can smell the delicious odor of the wonderful food this restaurant serves, and I can imagine myself eating those tasty dishes down here instead of eating my rice alone up in my room . よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• as best they can?

They are human beings, who are trying to survive as best they can and …. このas best they canはas possibleと似ていますが、 何か関係しているのですか?

• 日本語訳お願いします><

Haisla artist,Lyle Wilson:“This process of doing sculpture today is quite different from the past in the sense that today the buildings are so finely designed that the people who carve are actually requested to do a scale model that is exact.Whereas in the old days when they do a house post or a totem pole they do it entirely from memory or their experience,so there are no scale models there are no drawings as opposed to today where every thing is really finely tuned.”“This piece has been commissioned by the First Nations House of Learning,which is a center for aboriginal people at the University of British Colombia and it’s made out of red cedar.And it will be two figures that are half-human and half animal.And one side will represent the Eagle and the other side will represent the Beaver Clan,which is on this side.And the reason why I picked them was because the Beaver is my Mother's crest and Eagle is my Father's crest.So I wanted to present both of those on this post because it dose represent myself and my family from Kidamount.”Thatcertain pride in its ethnicity has given Vancouver a multicultural atmosphere.The Chinese arrived in this area in 1858.The attraction was the Fraiser River gold rush and all who came hoped to strike it ribh.Today Vancouver is enriched and enlivened by its substantial Chinese population. Early in the morning,people gather to practice Tai Chi.The teachings and techniques have been handed down from generation to generation.