Macworld Expo 2008: スティーブ・ジョブスのキーノート書き起こし

このQ&Aのポイント
  • マックワールドエキスポ2008のスティーブ・ジョブスのキーノートの書き起こしをしています。
  • キーノートでは、Leopardの評価やMicrosoftのOffice Mac 2008の発表、Time MachineとTime Capsuleの紹介が行われました。
  • Time Capsuleは、Airport Extreme Base Stationとハードドライブを組み合わせたバックアップアプライアンスで、無線でノートブックやデスクトップをバックアップすることができます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

Macworld Expo 2008 を書き起こしています 2

英語のヒヤリング能力の向上になればと考え、 マックワールドエキスポ2008のスティーブ・ジョブス(Steven Jobs)のキーノートの 書き起こしをしていまして、前回3:33までお願いしました。 今回は6:48のCMが始まる手前までで聞き取れない箇所をどなたか教えて頂ければと思っています。 不明な箇所は下記カタカナ表記の「イニディション」「ビンウォロ」「ドビー」「バンチャー」「コノ(2箇所)」5語です。 他にも間違い等ありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたく存じます。 ※ムービーは、iTunesにて無料でご覧頂けます。 iTunes Store > Podcasts > Techニュース > Macworld 2008 Keynote address ------ 3:33 So イニディション to getting great critical reviews leopard has really a ビンウォロ see by a developers. And wanna than thing spin announce today is a Microsoft is now shipping office Mac 2008. They latest virgin broadcast and this is the last bigger to go native on intel. So finally there all of the bigger ups now native on intel thank you ドビー thank you Microsoft all the apple native on intel. so pretty slow. so in tiger we have バンチャー great new features you know. And wanna than is time machine. time machine is really great. Because can automatically back up all your files. And save them to hard disk as you know way time machine works to take you next hard drive plug in you computer and everything else automatic. works great. If about notebook though, you costly plug on and hard drive on plug in place. where you forget brinnal hard drive you want get the back up. you wished you need the wire, right, you wish is like this. well, today introducing a companion product is time machine. it's get do way what while for ever it's call time capsule. and what is this, it's really cleaver. it's a back up appliance. and what has it use airport extreme base station. for airport extreme base station and hard drive so it's got 802.11n wireless networking most advanced wifi network available. and it's got a super great hard drive in. so very available. these to things together make up time capsule. and you can see four airport extreme base station. all the port on back really nice. you can back up your notebook wirelessly to time capsule. as manufactural you can back up all of the macs in your house. what a they be notebooks or desktops wirelessly to one time capsule. just lithely plug in turn it on and nabele time capsule on time machine all you macs that on your half to do. it's really wonderful. what gonna so time capsule in two versions, a 500gb drive inside it, and 1tb drive inside it. 500gb drive model is コノ class just 299 dollars. and the 1tb model is コノ be just 499 dollars. is very eggless twice, because we want people backing up content and time capsule gonna shipping february it's the perfect companion product time machine. we gonna a running time machine hope you see hard drive but heaven. I love twenty four now. 6:48 Ad ------ 2度目はここまで

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

前回の詳細訂正も含めて最初から6:48まで下記です。 Welcome to Macworld 2008. We've got some.. some great stuff for you. There's clearly something in the air today. But before we dived in all of that I just wanted to take a moment and look back to 2007. 2007 was an extraodinary year for Apple, summing incredible new products, the amazing new iMac, the awesome new iPods, and of course the revolutionary iPhone. On top of that, Leopard, and all of the other great software we ship in 2007. It was an extraodinary year for Apple and I want to just take a moment and say "Thank you." We have tremendous support by all of our customers and we reall really appreciate, so thank you for an extraodinary 2007. I've got four things I'd like to talk about with you today. So let's get started. The first one is Leopard. I'm thrilled to report that we have delivered over 5 million copies of Leopard in the first 90 days. Unbelievable. It is the most successful release of Mac OS X ever. And what this is resulted in is almost 20% of the Mac OS X installed base is now upgraded to Leopard. This is unprecedented in the first 90 days for both us and of course the industry. So we're really really thrilled by this. And the press's been very kind to it. It's been a critical success as well as a commercial success. "In my view, Leopard is better and faster than Vista." Walt Massberg, a man of few words. "Leopard is powerful, polished and carefully conceived." David Pogue, The New York Times. "With Leopard, Apple's operating system widens its lead aesthetically and technologically." Ed Baig, USA Today. "...it's by far the best operating system ever written for the vast majority of consumers." right, Ed Mendelson, PC Magazine. So, in addition to getting great critical reviews, Leopard has really been well recieved by our developers. And one of the things has been... announce... announced today is Microsoft is now shipping Office mac 2008. Their latest version of office. This is... this is the last big app to go native on Intel. So finally there, all of the big apps now are native on Intel. Thank you, Dobie, Thank you, Microsoft.. All the apps are native on Intel so we're pretty thrilled. So in Tiger, we have.. we have a bunch of great new features as you know. And one of them is Time Machine. Time Machine is really great because it can automatically back up all your files and save them to a hard disc. As you know, the way Time Machine works as you take an external hard drive and plug it into your computer and everything else is automatic. It works great. If you have a note book though, you constantly plug it in that hard drive and unplug it yet then. In places where you forgot to bring that hard drive and you want to get a backup, you wish you didn't need that wire, right? You wish it was like this. Well, today we're introducing a companion product to Time Machine. It's gonna do way without that wire forever. It's called Time Capsule. And what it is... It's really clever. It's a backup appliance. And what it has in it is an airport extreme base station. Full airport extreme base station and a hard drive. So it's got 802.11 and wireless networking, the most advanced Wi-Fi networking available. And it's got a server grade hard drive in it. So it's very reliable. So these two things together make up Time Capsule. And as you can see, it's a full airport extreme base station with all the ports in the back... really nice. So you can back up your notebook wirelessly to Time Capsule. As a matter of fact, you can back up all the macs in your house, whether they be note books or desktops, wirelessly to one Time Capsule. Just literary plug it in, turn it on, and enable Time Capsule, and Time Machine and all your Macs, and that's all you have to do. It's really wonderful. We gonna sell Time Capsule in two versions. A five hundred mega... one of the five hundred megabyte drives.. gigabytes sorry... 500 gigabyte drive inside it and one with the terabyte drive inside it. The five hundred gigabyte drive model; it's gonna cost just $299. And the terabyte model; it's gonna be just four hundred and ninty-nine dollars. These are very aggressive prices because we want people backing up their contents. And Time Capsule's gonna ship in February. It's the perfect companion product to Time Machine. We got an ad running on Time Machine. I hope you've seen it, but if you haven't, I'd love to run it for you now.

tasuke_sushi
質問者

お礼

今回もありがとうございます。 2つわからない所があるんですが、 ドビー=Dobie は人名なんでしょうか? また app、apps はapplication=アプリケーションの略と 考えれば良いでしょうか。 辞書で意味を調べようと思ったのですが、 該当する単語が見つからないもので。。 もし何かご存知でしたらお願い致します。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

>ドビー=Dobie は人名なんでしょうか? 文脈上そのように考えられます(考えました/聞こえました)。 >また app、apps はapplication=アプリケーションの略と考えれば良いでしょうか。 まさしくそのとおりです。app が単数、apps が複数を意味します。 ついでに少し訂正すると We gonna sell Time Capsule --> We're gonna ... これは未来形で is going to の省略形。 We got ad running... --> We've got ... have got = have という意味で、現在形です。 airport extreme base station は Apple が名づけた製品名のようなもので正式には AirPort Extreme Base Station と大文字を交えるようです。

tasuke_sushi
質問者

お礼

やっぱりテキストと話し言葉ではちょっとずつ違ったりするものですね。 また続きも近いうちに書き込ませて頂こうと思います。

関連するQ&A

• Macworld Expo 2008 を書き起こしています 3

英語のヒヤリング能力の向上に、 マックワールドエキスポ2008のスティーブ・ジョブズ(Steven Jobs)のキーノート 書き起こしを前回6:48までお願いしました。 今回は6:48後CMが終了した7:25からの箇所をどなたか教えて頂ければと思っています。 今回は早口で全く聞き取れない箇所が幾つかありました。 不明な箇所は下記「エヴァッヂ」「?」「キャウンド コーダー」「ディ」「??」「???」「????」「スプリング ブルー エックス」です。 他にも間違い等ありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたく存じます。 ※ムービーは、iTunesにて無料でご覧頂けます。 iTunes Store > Podcasts > Techニュース > Macworld 2008 Keynote address ------ 7:25 So that Time Capsule, a perfect companion on Leopard. At first things award share you this morning. So number two... number two is about the iPhone. I got some great news for you. now today happen to be exactly the 200 day since the iPhone went on sale. all right, iPhone is shipping for exactly 200 to date. And I'm extraordinary please report. We have sold 4 million iPhones to date. If you can buy for million buy to 200 days that 20000 iPhones everyday on エヴァッヂ. so what really please what is now what is mean turns over all market let's take a look at US smart phone market share. at the iPhone is cheese now this is date for gardner and the most leasn weekend ? the third キャウンド コーダー ending and september soon this is iPhone first corder shipment ever. and so that market share in US will me hat high es market share with thirty nine percent. right. great job high less market share. next with the iPhone. it's first corder shipping it gone ninety point five percent market share. now let's looked at number three ,four and five. palm, with nine point eight percent, motorola, with seven point four, and nokia one point three percent. and other category was everybody else twenty one point two percent. so the iPhone in it first ninety days of shipping. gardner almost twenty percent market share of the US smart phone market. what's equally interesting to ディ us if you take number three four and five palm motorola and nokia together new adapter market shares. it was twenty point three. we equally them in the first ninety days of shipment. and we just about equally the other whiches everybody else put together and first quarter. ?? number come off december quarter. we think organize have done even better. so this is a first ninety days. four million iPhones to date. now what everybody is really excited about is software developer kit working on release light February tour developers. this is really exciting a chance for all of the developer right in creative apps on the iPhone. But we want to give everybody something today too. and so we got some great new features rolling out and the iPhone today. First, Maps with location. With complete we wit and now have your built your find location map. Web clips. You can now make web clips view favorite website put on ride on the home screen. you can customize the home screen in create at the nine total home screen. you can fleck between. you can SMS multiple people at once. when your watching videos, you can have chapters navigator and support ??? you can now sub titles ???? languages and a few have lyrics we support the スプリング ブルー エックス now in the iPod. so love to do now show you stuff. Let's take a look 11:21 ------ 3はここまで

• Macworld Expo 2008 を書き起こしています

英語のヒヤリング能力の向上になればと考え、 マックワールドエキスポ2008のスティーブ・ジョブス(Steven Jobs)のキーノートの 書き起こし?書き取り?をしています。 現在、総時間数1時間強の内の10分ちょっとまで書き起こしました。 今回はその内の3:33までで何度聞いても聞き取れない箇所をどなたか教えて頂けないかと思い書き込みます。 不明な箇所は下記カタカナ表記の「トォーリ」3箇所と「メンデス」「ワラズ」です。 他にも間違い等ありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたく存じます。 ※ムービーは、iTunesにて無料でご覧頂けます。 iTunes Store > Podcasts > Techニュース > Macworld 2008 Keynote address ------ 0:52 thank you. welcome to the macworld 2008. you got some great start for you the clearly something in the air today. but before we diving all of the air. I just wanna take a moment and look back the 2007. 2007 was next  トォーリ  year for apple. some new creative product the amazing new iMac the all some new iPods and coast revolutionary iPhone. top of the leopard all of the other great software we ship in 2007. it is next  トォーリ  year apple and I want to the just take a moment say thank you. we had  メンデス  support by all of the customers we really really appreciate thank you for next  トォーリ  2007. thank you. 拍手 2:00 so I was four things I got talk about with you today. let's get started. the first one is leopard. an true report the we have the leopard over five million copy of the leopard in the first ninety days. unbelievable! it is most success for release of Mac OS X ever. and what is the resort is almost twenty percent of the Mac OS X instal based now up greed leopard presdent in the first ninety days both earth and coast industry. so what really really slow by this. and press very kind to it's critical success. as  ワラズ  commercial success. In my view, Leopard is better and faster than Vista. Walt Mossberg.a men of few words. Leopard is powerful, polished and carefully conceived. David Pogue, The New Yord Times. With Leopard, Apple's operating system widens it's lead aesthetically and technologically. Ed Baig USA Today it's by far the best operating system ever written for the vest majority of consumers. Ed Mendelson, PC magazine 3:33 ------ 今回はここまで

• 和訳お願いいたします。(所々文をカットしています)

和訳お願いいたします。(所々文をカットしています) After reading your email, I went to check myself in the mirror ... I'm afraid I will have to disappoint you ... hahahaha Please excuse me for being so concerned. I know you will be fine, I just want to make really really sure everything is fine for you. You managed to take a late flight on Saturday. That's very good news! This way we can still do something nice on Saturday. Please go ahead and book the tickets. As for the train ... Is it ok if I come with my car and pick you up in Paris? It's really no problem for me ... otherwise you will have to wait quite a bit (in Europe trains are not as good as Japan) and it might be could. Trust me ... it's not nice to wait for a train after a long flight. I propose I come and pick you up at the airport and on the way back you can take the train. Not that I don't want to drive you back to the airport ... but since it's quite a distance and with weekend traffic ... I think it's safer to take the train. It's better to book a ticket in advance. It's probably cheaper as well. All my sisters's tests were negative. So that means there is nothing wrong with her. That was a big relieve for all of us. Especially my mother was very concerned. Thank you for being so considerate.

• All (that)you habe to do is (to)~の応用

All (that)you habe to do is (to)~ ・・・「~しさえすればよい」の文を応用した問題で All (that)you habe to rememeber is ~というのがでてきました。 どう訳せばいいのでしょう。 全文を参考までに載せます。 Some people find it hard to write a friendly letter, but I do not think so. All you have to rememeber is to write the person ahat you would tell him if you were in the same room talking to him-the small incidents of every life, pleasant happenings, a really funny joke, news of mutual friends - any and all news that would interest a person of his particular age and personality.

• 訳をお願いいたします!

確認をしたいのでお願いします! I mentally try out a few ways to praise and encourage my daughter. "I can tell you are working really hard on that project. You are really doing your best work." I wonder if it's necessary to get involved at all, depending on her own sense of motivation. My daughter says she is ready to read about the rest of Sammy's adventures. For now, my job is simply to listen.

• VOA

"It's very hard to combine motherhood with employment because there [are] so few work-family support [systems,]" said Arian Hegewisch of the Institute for Women's Policy Research. "And the assumption is that that's all up to you. It's a private choice to have children, and so you have to make the arrangements and there's no real support from society." 最後の英文において and there's 以下は It's a private choice to have childrenの部分と並列でしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。

おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。 How are you? Do you have anything special planned for the long weekend? Or do you have to work on the national holiday. On Monday you have・春分の日, right? From・Wikipedia:・This national holiday was established in 1948 as a day for the admiration of nature and the love of living things. Prior to 1948, the vernal equinox was an imperial ancestor worship festival called・Shunki k・rei-sai・(春季皇霊祭?). Love of living things? Is this a kind of Japanese version of valentines day? I'm also sorry for my late reply :) No really I'm not trying to be funny, I'm really really busy. My project is going quite well, actually it is going so well that management decided to take some people from my team and let them help with another project ... I guess this is my punishment for doing so well :( In April I need to go to Singapore again and maybe we'll have a Korean customer. I have never been to Korea, I almost wanted to ask if you went to Korea already ... but then I remember that you have never left Japan. I think it makes to pure Japanese ... not spoiled by foreign things ... maybe except me :) Although Singapore is very nice, the food is really nice in Singapore, I would prefer to come to Japan ... I really look forward to have diner with you again. You are so cute ... and beautiful ... Oh on the return flight from Singapore to Brussel I got upgraded to business class again. So I had a very enjoyable return flight. I think I deserved it after all the trouble I had to get there ... haha It's a petty that your movie is not on the internet ... I'm sure you would be a hit on youtube:) ・Why are you embarrassed? You should be proud that you have been chosen to be in the commercial. I will never be chosen for a commercial ... It's getting late again ... I better go to home ... otherwise my Japanese colleagues still want to have a video conference ...・ Really wish I could see you soon,

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Scott told Hollywood Exclusive that "the song we wrote is almost perfect for the film because, on one end, it's beautiful and almost pristine -- and on the other side of things, it's really twisted and it's like you're on a psychotic roller coaster ride in slow motion" ※ 『Scott』は人物名です。

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hmmm you like this hotel? I think you know how to appreciate nice things. ・You know that it's only 1 more week before I get on the plane ... I really can't wait to be with you again. ・And it's going to be really nice to see you in your own country and in Tokyo! . ・And of course I choose only the best things for you.

• 意味を教えてください

(1) Don’t get pregnant while you hate your job, you’ll be so hormonal and emotional, and pregnancy is supposed to be a happy time; (2) Get pregnant while you’re at this job and milk it for all it’s worth; milk it for all it’s worthの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします