Macworld Expo 2008: スティーブ・ジョブズのキーノート書き起こし

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語のヒヤリング能力の向上に、マックワールドエキスポ2008のスティーブ・ジョブズ(Steven Jobs)のキーノート書き起こしを前回6:48までお願いしました。今回は6:48後CMが終了した7:25からの箇所をどなたか教えて頂ければと思っています。早口で聞き取れない箇所あり。
  • 「エヴァッヂ」「?」「キャウンド コーダー」「ディ」「??」「???」「????」「スプリング ブルー エックス」が不明な箇所です。他にも間違い等ありましたらご指摘ください。
  • 7:25からの箇所では、iPhoneの販売数やマーケットシェアについての情報が話されています。iPhoneの販売数は4百万台で、米国のスマートフォン市場で上位のシェアを持っています。さらに、iPhoneの新機能のリリースも発表されました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

Macworld Expo 2008 を書き起こしています 3

英語のヒヤリング能力の向上に、 マックワールドエキスポ2008のスティーブ・ジョブズ(Steven Jobs)のキーノート 書き起こしを前回6:48までお願いしました。 今回は6:48後CMが終了した7:25からの箇所をどなたか教えて頂ければと思っています。 今回は早口で全く聞き取れない箇所が幾つかありました。 不明な箇所は下記「エヴァッヂ」「?」「キャウンド コーダー」「ディ」「??」「???」「????」「スプリング ブルー エックス」です。 他にも間違い等ありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたく存じます。 ※ムービーは、iTunesにて無料でご覧頂けます。 iTunes Store > Podcasts > Techニュース > Macworld 2008 Keynote address ------ 7:25 So that Time Capsule, a perfect companion on Leopard. At first things award share you this morning. So number two... number two is about the iPhone. I got some great news for you. now today happen to be exactly the 200 day since the iPhone went on sale. all right, iPhone is shipping for exactly 200 to date. And I'm extraordinary please report. We have sold 4 million iPhones to date. If you can buy for million buy to 200 days that 20000 iPhones everyday on エヴァッヂ. so what really please what is now what is mean turns over all market let's take a look at US smart phone market share. at the iPhone is cheese now this is date for gardner and the most leasn weekend ? the third キャウンド コーダー ending and september soon this is iPhone first corder shipment ever. and so that market share in US will me hat high es market share with thirty nine percent. right. great job high less market share. next with the iPhone. it's first corder shipping it gone ninety point five percent market share. now let's looked at number three ,four and five. palm, with nine point eight percent, motorola, with seven point four, and nokia one point three percent. and other category was everybody else twenty one point two percent. so the iPhone in it first ninety days of shipping. gardner almost twenty percent market share of the US smart phone market. what's equally interesting to ディ us if you take number three four and five palm motorola and nokia together new adapter market shares. it was twenty point three. we equally them in the first ninety days of shipment. and we just about equally the other whiches everybody else put together and first quarter. ?? number come off december quarter. we think organize have done even better. so this is a first ninety days. four million iPhones to date. now what everybody is really excited about is software developer kit working on release light February tour developers. this is really exciting a chance for all of the developer right in creative apps on the iPhone. But we want to give everybody something today too. and so we got some great new features rolling out and the iPhone today. First, Maps with location. With complete we wit and now have your built your find location map. Web clips. You can now make web clips view favorite website put on ride on the home screen. you can customize the home screen in create at the nine total home screen. you can fleck between. you can SMS multiple people at once. when your watching videos, you can have chapters navigator and support ??? you can now sub titles ???? languages and a few have lyrics we support the スプリング ブルー エックス now in the iPod. so love to do now show you stuff. Let's take a look 11:21 ------ 3はここまで

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

またタイミングが合いましたので解答させていただきます。 まず、今回はかなり聞き取れてますね。今後は子音(s, ed, th など)を注意したらさらに良くなるとお思いますよ。 お尋ねの場所は Average Calendar quarter (interesting) to this And when the numbers come out と 最後のあたりは全部ざっと書き取りましたので下記を参考にしてください。 So, No 2. No 2. It's about the iPhone. I've got some great news for you. Now today happens to be exactly the 200th day since the iPhone went on sale. Right, iPhone's been shipping for exactly 200 days today. And I'm extraodinary pleased to report that we have sold 4 million iPhones to date. If you.. can provide 4 million by 200 days that's 20,000 iPhones everyday on average. So we're really pleased with this. Now what does this mean in terms of the overall market? Well let's take a look at the US smartphone markethare that the iPhone's achieved. Now this is data from Gartner and the most recent data we can get is really just for the third calendar quarter ending in September. This is.. this is iPhone's first quarter of shipments ever. And so the marketshare in the US, RIM had the highest marketshare with 39%, right. They do great job, highest marketshare. Next with the iPhone. Its first quarter shipping. It garnered a 19.5% marketshare. Now let's look at No. 3 4 and 5. Palm with 9.8%. Motorola with 7.4 and Nokia with 1.3%. And then other, the category with everybody else in it, 20.2%. So the iPhone, in its first 90 days of shipping, garnered almost a 20% of marketshare of US smartphone market. What's equally interesting to this is, if you take No.3 4 and 5, Palm Motorola and Nokia, together and you add up their marketshares, it was 20.3. We equalled them in the first 90 days of shipment. And we just about equalled other which is everybody else put together in a first quarter. And when the numbers come out for the December quarter, we think we're gonna have done even better. So this is a first 90 days 4 million iPhones to date. Now, what everybody's really excited about is the software development kid that we're gonna release in late February toward developers. This is really exciting, a chance for all our developers to write incredible apps on the iPhone. But we wanted to give everybody something today, too. And so we've got some great new features we're rolling out on the iPhone today. First: Maps with location. We've completely rewritten the UI(user interface) and it now have the ability to find your current location in maps. Webclips: You can now make webclips of your favorite websites and put them right on the home screen. You can customize the home screen and create up to 9 total home screens you can flip between. You can SMS multiple people at once. When you're watching videos you can have chapters and navigate through your videos with chapters. And if it supports you can have subtitles and alternate languages. And if you have lyrics we support displaying of lyrics now in the iPod. So what I'd love to do now is show you the stuff. Let's take a look.

tasuke_sushi
質問者

お礼

お褒めの言葉ありがとうございます。 しかし続きが結構聞き取り辛くて苦戦中です。 まだ子音に注意する、の感覚がよくわかりませんが 注意して聞き取ってみたいと思います。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• Macworld Expo 2008 を書き起こしています 2

英語のヒヤリング能力の向上になればと考え、 マックワールドエキスポ2008のスティーブ・ジョブス(Steven Jobs)のキーノートの 書き起こしをしていまして、前回3:33までお願いしました。 今回は6:48のCMが始まる手前までで聞き取れない箇所をどなたか教えて頂ければと思っています。 不明な箇所は下記カタカナ表記の「イニディション」「ビンウォロ」「ドビー」「バンチャー」「コノ(2箇所)」5語です。 他にも間違い等ありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたく存じます。 ※ムービーは、iTunesにて無料でご覧頂けます。 iTunes Store > Podcasts > Techニュース > Macworld 2008 Keynote address ------ 3:33 So イニディション to getting great critical reviews leopard has really a ビンウォロ see by a developers. And wanna than thing spin announce today is a Microsoft is now shipping office Mac 2008. They latest virgin broadcast and this is the last bigger to go native on intel. So finally there all of the bigger ups now native on intel thank you ドビー thank you Microsoft all the apple native on intel. so pretty slow. so in tiger we have バンチャー great new features you know. And wanna than is time machine. time machine is really great. Because can automatically back up all your files. And save them to hard disk as you know way time machine works to take you next hard drive plug in you computer and everything else automatic. works great. If about notebook though, you costly plug on and hard drive on plug in place. where you forget brinnal hard drive you want get the back up. you wished you need the wire, right, you wish is like this. well, today introducing a companion product is time machine. it's get do way what while for ever it's call time capsule. and what is this, it's really cleaver. it's a back up appliance. and what has it use airport extreme base station. for airport extreme base station and hard drive so it's got 802.11n wireless networking most advanced wifi network available. and it's got a super great hard drive in. so very available. these to things together make up time capsule. and you can see four airport extreme base station. all the port on back really nice. you can back up your notebook wirelessly to time capsule. as manufactural you can back up all of the macs in your house. what a they be notebooks or desktops wirelessly to one time capsule. just lithely plug in turn it on and nabele time capsule on time machine all you macs that on your half to do. it's really wonderful. what gonna so time capsule in two versions, a 500gb drive inside it, and 1tb drive inside it. 500gb drive model is コノ class just 299 dollars. and the 1tb model is コノ be just 499 dollars. is very eggless twice, because we want people backing up content and time capsule gonna shipping february it's the perfect companion product time machine. we gonna a running time machine hope you see hard drive but heaven. I love twenty four now. 6:48 Ad ------ 2度目はここまで

• Macworld Expo 2008 を書き起こしています

英語のヒヤリング能力の向上になればと考え、 マックワールドエキスポ2008のスティーブ・ジョブス(Steven Jobs)のキーノートの 書き起こし?書き取り?をしています。 現在、総時間数1時間強の内の10分ちょっとまで書き起こしました。 今回はその内の3:33までで何度聞いても聞き取れない箇所をどなたか教えて頂けないかと思い書き込みます。 不明な箇所は下記カタカナ表記の「トォーリ」3箇所と「メンデス」「ワラズ」です。 他にも間違い等ありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたく存じます。 ※ムービーは、iTunesにて無料でご覧頂けます。 iTunes Store > Podcasts > Techニュース > Macworld 2008 Keynote address ------ 0:52 thank you. welcome to the macworld 2008. you got some great start for you the clearly something in the air today. but before we diving all of the air. I just wanna take a moment and look back the 2007. 2007 was next  トォーリ  year for apple. some new creative product the amazing new iMac the all some new iPods and coast revolutionary iPhone. top of the leopard all of the other great software we ship in 2007. it is next  トォーリ  year apple and I want to the just take a moment say thank you. we had  メンデス  support by all of the customers we really really appreciate thank you for next  トォーリ  2007. thank you. 拍手 2:00 so I was four things I got talk about with you today. let's get started. the first one is leopard. an true report the we have the leopard over five million copy of the leopard in the first ninety days. unbelievable! it is most success for release of Mac OS X ever. and what is the resort is almost twenty percent of the Mac OS X instal based now up greed leopard presdent in the first ninety days both earth and coast industry. so what really really slow by this. and press very kind to it's critical success. as  ワラズ  commercial success. In my view, Leopard is better and faster than Vista. Walt Mossberg.a men of few words. Leopard is powerful, polished and carefully conceived. David Pogue, The New Yord Times. With Leopard, Apple's operating system widens it's lead aesthetically and technologically. Ed Baig USA Today it's by far the best operating system ever written for the vest majority of consumers. Ed Mendelson, PC magazine 3:33 ------ 今回はここまで

• 日本語にしてください!

Wow, we just got your letter How Exiting that you are getting married. Congratulations to both you and your fiancé. We would love to come but have to see if we can get holidays. And we pay for flights and accomodation ourselves. We are so happy for you. Xxx love Richard and Leona What is the nearest airport, and where are you getting married.. We are so happy for you xxx よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

英語圏の支社から緊急でメールが来ました。いつもは日本語でくるんですがよっぽど急いでいるみたいで英語で来ました。フェイスブックの件でメールがきているんですが意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 After I sending you an email I saw your first posting on fb and thank you for your follow up on this. On facebook we would like to know your targeted competitors, the reason I am asking is we can draw some of targeted competitors fan to *********, so you can start with few numbers of fans. Like always, as soon as I get more information and solutions for XXX and 〇○○ I will get back to you.

• 大至急 和訳してください

This is what the kindergarden teachers will all be doing for the holiday season. We would love for the parents to donate whatever they can so the children can participate in the wonderful activities they have planned. Mrs Brasfield and I will get together on the duplicates, if need be, and contact the parent. If you can donate please fill in the top first and feel free to donate whatever you can. I would love to get together with someone and do the treat bags on party day and I will try to fill in the blanks on whatever our class lacks. よろしくお願いします

• 英文の間違いについて(1)

英文間違っていたり、訂正箇所があったら教えてください。 We can learn and know for some people to try new things. (私たちは、何人かの人が新しいことに挑戦することで学んだり知ることができる) For example, we can go to space, now. Many people studied space made us go to space. (多くの人々が宇宙を研究し、私たちを宇宙へいけるようにしてくれた) On the one hand, we can live for some people to do only what they already do well. For example, we can eat food for some people make vegetable and so on. I want to try new things and take risks. I'd like to discuss why I think so by talking about potential and dreams. (夢と可能性でなぜそう思うかを議論します) お願いします。

• この英文の訳を教えてください。

The software company has become so large that it now accounts for 60 percent of the total market share. よろしくお願いします。

• すいませんがわかりやすく翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for your reply.We would like to partially refund you.But since a dispute is opened, we are not allowed to issue a partial refund by PayPal. We hope you can understand and close the dispute first. After that we will arrange the refund for you. Also you can check that with paypal.There is no partial refund button .Hope you can unserstand that. Once you close the dispute.We will make a new order for all the items of your orginal order.Also we will send your email to *****@yahoo.co.jp to inform you the order information. Hope you can tust us close the dispute first.

• 解りやすい翻訳をお願いします。

解りやすい翻訳をお願いします。 Why wait? List more now. Congratulations! You've been doing a great job selling on eBay, and we've noticed. How would you like to list even more? Now you can. Here's how much you can now list every month: Amount: $5,000.00 eBay Right Arrow $7,300.00 You can always check how much you've listed so far this month in My eBay. Thanks for being a great seller, and we hope that you'll take advantage of this opportunity to increase your sales. お願いします。

• 勝手にメールが送られるのですが・・。

以下のようなメールが、勝手に自分のHOTMAILのアドレスから、 友人に送られます。自分のメーラーには送信履歴は残っていません。 これで3度目なんですが、原因は何なんでしょうか? 詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら、教えてください。 ----- Original Message ----- Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 6:53 PM Subject: RE:To seek cooperation, I can give you the opportunity and $, do you believe me. Dear friend, Welcome to visit our website http://www.pcarm.us We are an electronic products wholesalers and clothing products, and have run this line for years ,and we have many old customers for wholesales and some retails with them. Now, We are looking for overseas long-term, stable trading partners, For more market share,we need more and more new customers join us. As a member of our company,you can enjoy our company member price ,even more discount . And we use Air express to ship products , such as UPS ,EMS , Fedex and so on . in 3-4 days,you can receive the products ,it is very fast ,and safe. If yo have any questions or suggestions to our company ,please contact us , E_mail: service@pcarm.us Looking forward to your reply and have a good time. Best regards Meohy http://www.pcarm.us Service Nanyang Henan China Tel:+8615538739677