Macworld Expo 2008のスティーブ・ジョブスのキーノートの書き起こしをまとめる

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Macworld Expo 2008のスティーブ・ジョブスのキーノートの書き起こしをしています
  • キーノートでは、2007年にリリースされた新しい製品やソフトウェアの成功を振り返り、Leopardの成功を紹介しました
  • LeopardはVistaよりも優れており、多くの評論家から高い評価を得ています
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

Macworld Expo 2008 を書き起こしています

英語のヒヤリング能力の向上になればと考え、 マックワールドエキスポ2008のスティーブ・ジョブス(Steven Jobs)のキーノートの 書き起こし?書き取り?をしています。 現在、総時間数1時間強の内の10分ちょっとまで書き起こしました。 今回はその内の3:33までで何度聞いても聞き取れない箇所をどなたか教えて頂けないかと思い書き込みます。 不明な箇所は下記カタカナ表記の「トォーリ」3箇所と「メンデス」「ワラズ」です。 他にも間違い等ありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたく存じます。 ※ムービーは、iTunesにて無料でご覧頂けます。 iTunes Store > Podcasts > Techニュース > Macworld 2008 Keynote address ------ 0:52 thank you. welcome to the macworld 2008. you got some great start for you the clearly something in the air today. but before we diving all of the air. I just wanna take a moment and look back the 2007. 2007 was next  トォーリ  year for apple. some new creative product the amazing new iMac the all some new iPods and coast revolutionary iPhone. top of the leopard all of the other great software we ship in 2007. it is next  トォーリ  year apple and I want to the just take a moment say thank you. we had  メンデス  support by all of the customers we really really appreciate thank you for next  トォーリ  2007. thank you. 拍手 2:00 so I was four things I got talk about with you today. let's get started. the first one is leopard. an true report the we have the leopard over five million copy of the leopard in the first ninety days. unbelievable! it is most success for release of Mac OS X ever. and what is the resort is almost twenty percent of the Mac OS X instal based now up greed leopard presdent in the first ninety days both earth and coast industry. so what really really slow by this. and press very kind to it's critical success. as  ワラズ  commercial success. In my view, Leopard is better and faster than Vista. Walt Mossberg.a men of few words. Leopard is powerful, polished and carefully conceived. David Pogue, The New Yord Times. With Leopard, Apple's operating system widens it's lead aesthetically and technologically. Ed Baig USA Today it's by far the best operating system ever written for the vest majority of consumers. Ed Mendelson, PC magazine 3:33 ------ 今回はここまで

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

とりあえずここまで聞きました。(あーしんど) Welcome to MW 2008. Welcome to Macworld 2008. We’ve got some great stuff for you, there’s clearly something in the air today. But before we dive in all of that I just wanted to take a moment and look back to 2007. 2007 was an extraodinary year for Apple, summing incredibly products, the amazing new Imac, the awesome new ipods, and of course revolutionary iphone. On top of that, Leopard and all of the other great soft we ship in 2007. It was an extraodinary year for Apple and I want to just take a moment to say "Thank you." We have tremendous support by all of our customers and we reall really appreciate, so thank you for an extraodinary 2007. I got four things I got to talk about with you today. Let's get started. The first one is Leopard. I'm thrilled to report we have delivered 5 million copies of Leopard in the first 90 days. Unbelievable. It is the most successful release of Mac OS 10 ever. What this is resulted in is almost 20% of the Mac OS 10s installed base is upgradet to Leopard. It is unprecedented in the first 90 days for both us and of course the industry. So we really really thrilled by this. And the press is been very kind to it. It's been a critical success as well as commercial success. In my view, Leopard is better and faster than Vista.

tasuke_sushi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 早速Keynoteを聞き返して自分のものと見比べてみました。 自分の知っている単語の中から推測していたので、 全体的に随分違うところがあって一人で苦笑しました。 問題の3語の内、上2語は今回はじめて知った単語でしたが、 as well as は聞けば聞く程なぜ気づかなかったかという思いになりました。 3:33以降もまた書き込みする予定ですので タイミングが合えばまたよろしくお願いします。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

(訂正) revolutionary iphone --> the revolutionary iphone is upgraded --> is now upgraded

関連するQ&A

• Macworld Expo 2008 を書き起こしています 2

英語のヒヤリング能力の向上になればと考え、 マックワールドエキスポ2008のスティーブ・ジョブス(Steven Jobs)のキーノートの 書き起こしをしていまして、前回3:33までお願いしました。 今回は6:48のCMが始まる手前までで聞き取れない箇所をどなたか教えて頂ければと思っています。 不明な箇所は下記カタカナ表記の「イニディション」「ビンウォロ」「ドビー」「バンチャー」「コノ(2箇所)」5語です。 他にも間違い等ありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたく存じます。 ※ムービーは、iTunesにて無料でご覧頂けます。 iTunes Store > Podcasts > Techニュース > Macworld 2008 Keynote address ------ 3:33 So イニディション to getting great critical reviews leopard has really a ビンウォロ see by a developers. And wanna than thing spin announce today is a Microsoft is now shipping office Mac 2008. They latest virgin broadcast and this is the last bigger to go native on intel. So finally there all of the bigger ups now native on intel thank you ドビー thank you Microsoft all the apple native on intel. so pretty slow. so in tiger we have バンチャー great new features you know. And wanna than is time machine. time machine is really great. Because can automatically back up all your files. And save them to hard disk as you know way time machine works to take you next hard drive plug in you computer and everything else automatic. works great. If about notebook though, you costly plug on and hard drive on plug in place. where you forget brinnal hard drive you want get the back up. you wished you need the wire, right, you wish is like this. well, today introducing a companion product is time machine. it's get do way what while for ever it's call time capsule. and what is this, it's really cleaver. it's a back up appliance. and what has it use airport extreme base station. for airport extreme base station and hard drive so it's got 802.11n wireless networking most advanced wifi network available. and it's got a super great hard drive in. so very available. these to things together make up time capsule. and you can see four airport extreme base station. all the port on back really nice. you can back up your notebook wirelessly to time capsule. as manufactural you can back up all of the macs in your house. what a they be notebooks or desktops wirelessly to one time capsule. just lithely plug in turn it on and nabele time capsule on time machine all you macs that on your half to do. it's really wonderful. what gonna so time capsule in two versions, a 500gb drive inside it, and 1tb drive inside it. 500gb drive model is コノ class just 299 dollars. and the 1tb model is コノ be just 499 dollars. is very eggless twice, because we want people backing up content and time capsule gonna shipping february it's the perfect companion product time machine. we gonna a running time machine hope you see hard drive but heaven. I love twenty four now. 6:48 Ad ------ 2度目はここまで

• Macworld Expo 2008 を書き起こしています 3

英語のヒヤリング能力の向上に、 マックワールドエキスポ2008のスティーブ・ジョブズ(Steven Jobs)のキーノート 書き起こしを前回6:48までお願いしました。 今回は6:48後CMが終了した7:25からの箇所をどなたか教えて頂ければと思っています。 今回は早口で全く聞き取れない箇所が幾つかありました。 不明な箇所は下記「エヴァッヂ」「?」「キャウンド コーダー」「ディ」「??」「???」「????」「スプリング ブルー エックス」です。 他にも間違い等ありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたく存じます。 ※ムービーは、iTunesにて無料でご覧頂けます。 iTunes Store > Podcasts > Techニュース > Macworld 2008 Keynote address ------ 7:25 So that Time Capsule, a perfect companion on Leopard. At first things award share you this morning. So number two... number two is about the iPhone. I got some great news for you. now today happen to be exactly the 200 day since the iPhone went on sale. all right, iPhone is shipping for exactly 200 to date. And I'm extraordinary please report. We have sold 4 million iPhones to date. If you can buy for million buy to 200 days that 20000 iPhones everyday on エヴァッヂ. so what really please what is now what is mean turns over all market let's take a look at US smart phone market share. at the iPhone is cheese now this is date for gardner and the most leasn weekend ? the third キャウンド コーダー ending and september soon this is iPhone first corder shipment ever. and so that market share in US will me hat high es market share with thirty nine percent. right. great job high less market share. next with the iPhone. it's first corder shipping it gone ninety point five percent market share. now let's looked at number three ,four and five. palm, with nine point eight percent, motorola, with seven point four, and nokia one point three percent. and other category was everybody else twenty one point two percent. so the iPhone in it first ninety days of shipping. gardner almost twenty percent market share of the US smart phone market. what's equally interesting to ディ us if you take number three four and five palm motorola and nokia together new adapter market shares. it was twenty point three. we equally them in the first ninety days of shipment. and we just about equally the other whiches everybody else put together and first quarter. ?? number come off december quarter. we think organize have done even better. so this is a first ninety days. four million iPhones to date. now what everybody is really excited about is software developer kit working on release light February tour developers. this is really exciting a chance for all of the developer right in creative apps on the iPhone. But we want to give everybody something today too. and so we got some great new features rolling out and the iPhone today. First, Maps with location. With complete we wit and now have your built your find location map. Web clips. You can now make web clips view favorite website put on ride on the home screen. you can customize the home screen in create at the nine total home screen. you can fleck between. you can SMS multiple people at once. when your watching videos, you can have chapters navigator and support ??? you can now sub titles ???? languages and a few have lyrics we support the スプリング ブルー エックス now in the iPod. so love to do now show you stuff. Let's take a look 11:21 ------ 3はここまで

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Over the last couple of months, we observed the success that this method has produced for several bands and artists alike. It's an unusual method, but it's a new method and it seems this is a way for us to connect with you, our fans, on a much more personal level. We like that. After laying down an ear recipe that is sure to piss off a few neighbors on our new record “The Sun Comes Out Tonight,” we realized it was necessary that we Tour the World and break a few more strings with all of you. This is something we've dreamt about from the very beginning, but to fulfill this dream we are going to need your help. Essentially, the success of this campaign will determine the epicness of the Tour. We want to bring you the very best of Filter. ※ 『The Sun Comes Out Tonight』はアルバム名、『Filter』はバンド名です。

• 会話文をどうしても訳すことが出来ず困っています。

ピーターさん「So, Chad, look, is this more than just simply about people uploading videos of themselves making idiots of themselves at parties or is something really quite profound going on here, about people engaging the world in a new way?」 チャドさん「Yeah, I know, it's- it's changing the world because it's giving everyone a voice. Um, and we've been able to be successful because we've built a platform to make that possible. And we weren't filtering, uh, you know, what was entertaining, uh, for our audience. We let our audience define what was entertaining to them. So, by having a platform where videos can come in, by them viewing/interacting with these videos, they'll rise to the top.」 ピーターさん「Now one of the people we couldn't put on the panel today just for numbers was Jimmy Wales who's here, Jimmy are you in the hall? No, well Jimmy, uh, started something called Wikipedia. Um, and now here's something that, you know, I'm an old Britannica junkie. I still have my 1974 edition Macropedia, Micropedia in the basement and I still love it. But my son, he doesn't know from Macropedia, Britannica, it's Wikipedia. Now I use Wikipedia all the time. Wikipedia's changing the world. It's the universal distribution of knowledge accessible to everybody from the bottom up. But it's an instantaneously, constantly created source of knowledge. So I'm speaking here for Jimmy, but I seem to think that this is another dimension of this when you say voice. And it's the voice of knowledge and the distribution of knowledge enabling people to do new things.」 この三つの会話文がどうしても理解できず,困っています。 誰かこれ読める方いらっしゃいましたらお教えくださいませ(m。_。)m

• being inseparable parts of our existenceの訳

The change from 1800 to today is extraordinary. In 1800, in most places in the world, money was almost invisible. Today it is everywhere. Work existed then as now, but the notion that work is life, and life is work, has practically disappeared. We work in order to earn a living, and we may even dream of a day when we will no longer need to work, so that we will have time to “really live.” Work and life, instead of being inseparable parts of our existence, have become conflicting, almost contradictory notions. この文での、being inseparable parts of our existenceのいい訳が思いつきません。どなたか何かございますか? (「我々が(この世に)存在するためには[我々が生活するためには]、分けられない[切っても切れない]物である)でどうでしょう?

• 日本語訳お願いします

日本語訳お願いします my school is situated in an old palace and the corridor are very tangled! we have two intern gardens,but we can use just one of them! My classroom isn't so desiderable...we ahve an elevator behind the cupboard and a door against the wall at 3 meters from the floor( we don't know what's behind the strange door...and my classmates are very interested about it ^-^) I think this is the worst classroom of the school, because it's really hot! but for a long time I appreciate it ^-^ at least it's clean and new(enough) How's your classroom?=) ところどころ辞書で調べても?なとこるがあります。よろしくお願いします。

• これらの文章を訳して欲しいです。

これらの文章を訳して欲しいです。 特に、But the way to~の文がさっぱり分かりません。lain throughというのは、~を通して横たわったと訳しますか?? (1)At present,in the most civilized countries,freedom of speech is taken as a matter of course and seems a perfectly simple thing.But the way to its attainment has lain through lakes of blood. (2)The test of a great book is whether we want to read it only once or more than once.Any really great book we want to read the second time even more than we wanted to read it we find new meanings and new beauties in it. (3)And after all the weather was ideal.They could not have had a more perfect day for a garden-party if they had ordered it.Windless,warm,the sky without a cloud. (4)Human life consists of a succession of a small events,each of which is comparatively unimportant,and yet the happiness of all man depend upon the manner in which these small events are dealt with.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Robert was also full of praise for his new bandmate, telling Pop-Break.com, "Chester is an amazing human being. "Coming in, we knew we wanted to do this right and sing our songs the way they were supposed to be sung and move forward as a band. "LINKIN PARK will always be his first priority and we respect that. "The guys in LINKIN PARK have been amazing with all this. "Everyone likes to be surrounded by amazing people. We have a great management team, everyone's excited and working hard. We've got a lot of work to do. "There's people out there that really don't like the fact Scott isn't in the band. We have to go out there and prove ourselves. Our goal is to play the best set of songs we can play and really make that count."

• 英訳お願いします

"We would like to start a shop - it would include expensive French fisherman's rain gear." It's only a matter of time before the UK is submerged in their epic sound waves. "We came from the ocean and we'll return there one day," Fire For Effect states. "BLUE is a way of envisioning the future together, collectively. The sea levels are rising, sea monsters have been waking up, and we are on the verge of awakening something very old from the depths of the sea, and it's probably going to be really pissed off." 長文ですが、どなたかよろしくお願いします

• 文の構造と和訳

VOAの一節なんですが二行目の,and so characterizing以下が わかりません。どの部分が主語で訳はどうなりますか? それより前は「火星に行けるかは問題ではなくなった、いつ行くか 宇宙飛行士をどのようにして守るかが問題だ」というような意味だと思いますが... 火星探査のお話のインタヴューの部分なのですがどなたか教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 I think it’s never really been a question of if we can go to Mars. It’s a matter of when we go, how do we best-protect our astronauts, and so characterizing the radiation environment in terms of the types of radiation that we observe and when it’s the worst and when we’d need to take precautionary measures, I think, is one of the things that we’re, we’re learning from RAD.