• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Scott told Hollywood Exclusive that "the song we wrote is almost perfect for the film because, on one end, it's beautiful and almost pristine -- and on the other side of things, it's really twisted and it's like you're on a psychotic roller coaster ride in slow motion" ※ 『Scott』は人物名です。

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

スコットがハリウッドエクスクルーシヴに語った内容はこうだ。 『僕らの作ったこの曲は映像用としてはほぼ完璧だね。 つまり最初は、美しく純粋無垢な印象だろう。 ところが一転して、ねじくれた、まるでスローモーションで 猟奇的なジェットコースターに乗っているような展開となるわけだ』

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• bhfv310
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.1

「精神異常のジェットコースター乗りには私たちがそれが片端では、美しくて、ほとんど初期であり、ものの反対側では、本当にねじれて、あなたに似ているので、フィルムにほとんど完全であると書いた歌がスローモーションであります。」と、スコットがハリウッドExclusiveに言いました。  何か間違ってませんか? Exclusiveが出来ません。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean later said regarding Chester, “Chester's bursting with ideas. He brought in so much. It's almost like he was bringing in a song every day. It's like, “Hey man, let's just stick to these four!” [Laughs] There's actually a song on here that Chester wrote musically, lyrically, and melodically.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Looks like on this up coming Scott Weiland Solo tour we are going to get to ride on a Ferry. Can you guess were? And no it's not Brian Ferry!!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

This song is really not about sex at all. It's about control, violence and abuse of power.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Not at all afraid or shy to speak of past success or past lives, he touches on current influences (which include Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and current tourmates The Last Internationale) and past inspirations. "I really like Ween," he says. "There's a song that influenced a song we wrote at my cabin. They're not really defined by one sound. I kinda pull from a lot of different genres – The Beatles, Bowie, jazz, bossa nova, blues."

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Scott Weiland was supposed to stop by to promote his new record, "Happy in Galoshes," but got delayed on the way in so Howard spent some time talking to the album's producer, Doug Grean. Then, while Howard was playing his version of "Hurdy Gurdy Man" for Doug, Scott showed up...but not before Doug told Howard that he really liked the song. Scott talked about how he was "freeing himself" now, like David Bowie did during his LA period. Scott also claimed he'd been heroin-free for almost 6 years and dealing everyday with his bi-polar disorder. Howard wondered if Scott had ever had a "full psychotic break," and Scott replied: "Only when I was smoking or shooting cocaine."

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Shepherd on the background of "Taree": ‘I remember moving to Kingston – we lived downtown and [you] look out on the beach and the water and stuff, ’cause it’s a bay, it goes like that. And there was this huge, like, fake Hollywood lettering – ‘TAREE’ – and it was all totally overgrown.’ ※ 『Taree』は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

He added: "I think at this point Scott just got fired from STONE TEMPLE PILOTS and I think he's trying to pull off that trick of trying to get something else going on, and we're not buying it. The door's shut on this side and it's probably shut on that side too, so he's on his own. And he deserves it, too." ※ 『Scott』は人物名、『STONE TEMPLE PILOTS』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Speaking as a huge fan of Scott, he needs help. The reason I haven't been on ‘Team Scott’ in the STP/Weiland split debacle, is that I feel like if I defend Scott's actions and poor live performances, I'm ultimately just defending his addiction and that's the last thing I want to do. I'm on ‘Team Clean and Sober (and Happy) Scott.’ I use sarcasm a lot when writing about it because it's all incredibly depressing stuff. ※『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Stone Temple Pilots bassist Robert DeLeo performed with Aerosmith members Steven Tyler and Joe Perry yesterday in Los Angeles at the Stuart House Benefit, with Brian Tichy on drums. Former Velvet Revolver/Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash also performed “Mama Kin” with them. Video of that song still hasn't surfaced. This was the first time members of Scott Weiland's two bands bands that he was fired from, Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver, have performed together. Tyler introduced “Dream On” by jokingly saying, “Here's a song we just wrote for this occasion, by Robert.” ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』『Velvet Revolver』『Guns N' Roses』『Aerosmith』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』『Robert DeLeo』『Slash』『Steven Tyler』『Joe Perry』などは人物名、『Mama Kin』『Dream On』は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

By 1990, Robert told Scott that Corey Hikock had to go and they needed a new guitarist. While Scott was hesitant to fire his close friend from the band, deep down he knew they needed a different guitarist. Corey cried when told the news, but he understood why they had to do it. The guys convinced Robert's brother Dean to join them, and in their first ever jam session with him they wrote the 8-minute epic “Where The River Goes,” which later ended up on the band's debut album Core. By 1990, the band's name was Mighty Joe Young. They began recording demos in mid 1990, with the initial demos leaning more on the band's funk influences from their previous incarnation as Swing.