Checking in the Mirror

このQ&Aのポイント
  • After reading your email, I went to check myself in the mirror and I'm afraid I will have to disappoint you.
  • You managed to take a late flight on Saturday, which is good news as we can still do something nice. Please go ahead and book the tickets.
  • As for the train, I propose picking you up at the airport and you can take the train on the way back. It's better to book a ticket in advance.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いいたします。(所々文をカットしています)

和訳お願いいたします。(所々文をカットしています) After reading your email, I went to check myself in the mirror ... I'm afraid I will have to disappoint you ... hahahaha Please excuse me for being so concerned. I know you will be fine, I just want to make really really sure everything is fine for you. You managed to take a late flight on Saturday. That's very good news! This way we can still do something nice on Saturday. Please go ahead and book the tickets. As for the train ... Is it ok if I come with my car and pick you up in Paris? It's really no problem for me ... otherwise you will have to wait quite a bit (in Europe trains are not as good as Japan) and it might be could. Trust me ... it's not nice to wait for a train after a long flight. I propose I come and pick you up at the airport and on the way back you can take the train. Not that I don't want to drive you back to the airport ... but since it's quite a distance and with weekend traffic ... I think it's safer to take the train. It's better to book a ticket in advance. It's probably cheaper as well. All my sisters's tests were negative. So that means there is nothing wrong with her. That was a big relieve for all of us. Especially my mother was very concerned. Thank you for being so considerate.

• puumii
  • お礼率62% (154/245)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

君のメールを読んだ後、鏡で自分の姿を見に言ったよ・・・君をがっかりさせなくてはならないと思うよ・・・ハハハ 色々気にしすぎたみたいでごめんね。君が大丈夫だってことはわかってる。僕はめっちゃ本気で君にとって何もかもがうまくゆくようにしたいって思ってるだけなんだ。 土曜日の遅い便を何とかとったんだね。それはほんとにいい知らせだ!これでぼくたちまだ土曜日に素敵なことができるね。その調子でチケットを予約してよ。 列車のことだけど・・・僕の車で君をパリまで迎えに行ってもいいかな?僕の方には全く問題ないけど・・・そうしないと君はかなり待たされるよ(ヨーロッパの列車は日本ほど良くないから)それに寒いかもしれないし。僕を信じて・・・長いフライトの後列車を待つのって感心しないな。 僕が空港に君を車で迎えに行って、帰りは君が列車に乗るってのはどうかな。空港に君を見送りに行きたくないって言うんじゃないけど・・・でも距離もかなりあるし、週末の道路の込み具合を考えると・・・列車にした方が安心かなって思うんだ。 チケットは先に予約する方がいいね。値段も多分その方が安くなりそうだし。 姉の検査はすべて陰性だった。つまり姉に悪いところは無かったってこと。家族みんなにとってはほんとひと安心だった。特に母はとても心配していたからね。 色々気を使ってくれてありがとう。

puumii
質問者

お礼

お礼遅くなりすみません。ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

After reading your email, I went to check myself in the mirror ...「君のメールを読んだあと、鏡で自分をチェックしたよ。」I'm afraid I will have to disappoint you ... hahahaha「君を失望させるんじゃないかって心配だよ。。。ははは」 Please excuse me for being so concerned.「そんなに君のことを心配しているっていうのは、」 I know you will be fine, I just want to make really really sure everything is fine for you.「君が大丈夫なのは知っているけど、僕はただ全てが本当に本当に君にとってうまくいくようにしたいだけなんだ。」 You managed to take a late flight on Saturday. 「土曜日の遅い飛行機、取れるように手配したんだ。」That's very good news!「それはよかった!」 This way we can still do something nice on Saturday. 「それなら土曜日になにかナイスなこと出来るね。」Please go ahead and book the tickets.「是非すぐ行ってそのチケットを予約してよ。」 As for the train ... Is it ok if I come with my car and pick you up in Paris?「電車は、、、僕がパリまで車で迎えにいってもいい?」 It's really no problem for me ...「僕にとっては全然問題ないからさ。。。」 otherwise you will have to wait quite a bit (in Europe trains are not as good as Japan) and it might be could. 「そうじゃないと、電車を多少待つことになっちゃうよ。(ヨーロッパのあ電車は日本の程よくないよ)それに、きっと寒いよ」Trust me ... it's not nice to wait for a train after a long flight.「僕を信じて、長い飛行機旅の後に電車を待つのはつらいよ。」 I propose I come and pick you up at the airport and on the way back you can take the train.「空港には迎えに行くけど、帰りはきっと電車のほうがいいと思うよ。」 Not that I don't want to drive you back to the airport ...「車で送りたくないってわけじゃないんだ。。。」 but since it's quite a distance and with weekend traffic ... 「けど、距離があるし週末の渋滞があるから。。。」I think it's safer to take the train.「電車を使ったほうが安心だと思うんだ。」 It's better to book a ticket in advance. It's probably cheaper as well.「チケットも前売りを予約しておいたほうがいいよ。安いと思うし。」 All my sisters's tests were negative. 「僕の姉妹の試験は陰性だったよ。」So that means there is nothing wrong with her. 「だからもう彼女は何処も悪くないんだ。」That was a big relieve for all of us. 「僕たちみんな本当に安心したよ。」Especially my mother was very concerned.「お母さんは特に心配していたからん。」 Thank you for being so considerate.「思いやってくれてありがとう。」

puumii
質問者

お礼

お礼遅くなりすみません。ありがとうございます。

回答No.1

あなたのメールを読んだ後に、私は、鏡で自制しに行きました… 私はあなたを失望させなければならないでしょう… 残念ながら、hahahaha Pleaseはそのように関係があるように私を許します。 私は、あなたが元気になるのを知って、本当に本当にただすべてが確実にあなたにとって大丈夫になるようにしたいと思います。 あなたは、土曜日に何とか遅い飛行を取りました。 それは非常に良いニュースです! このように、私たちはまだ土曜日に何か良いことができています。 前に進んで、チケットを予約してください。 列車のように… 私が私の車をもってパリにあなたを迎えに行きに来るなら、間違いありませんか? それは本当にそうです。私のための… さもなければ、あなたがたいへん待たなければならなくて(ヨーロッパでは、列車が日本ほど良くはありません)、それがあるかもしれないというどんな問題もそうすることができませんでした。 私を信じてください… 長距離飛行の後に列車を待ってうれしくはありません。 私は提案します。私は空港にあなたを迎えに行きに来ます、そして、逆への途中では、あなたは電車で行くことができます。 それがかなりの距離と週末の交通渋滞であって、私は空港としてあなたを避けたくないというわけではありません… 私は、電車で行くのが、より安全であると思います。 あらかじめ、前売り券を申し込むほうがよいです。 また、それはたぶんより安いです。 私のすべての姉妹sのテストは否定的でした。 それで、それは、彼女に具合が悪いものは何もないことを意味します。 それがいた、大きさ、私たちのすべてには、救ってください。 特に私の母は非常に関係がありました。 とても思いやりがあるのをありがとうございます。 だと思います。ソースはあるので見てみるとよいです

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/
puumii
質問者

お礼

お礼遅くなりすみません。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします

Where to meet ... Charles de Gaulles airport has many different terminal. You will be arriving in 2E and since it's to early there won't be many people. And ... I would recognize you out of a million people ... hmmm maybe I'll think of something so you will recognize me. So after you take your luggage and go through customs will exit ... and I will be waiting for you there. Actually I don't think it's normal for this time of the year. But the temperature will be around 0 degrees early next week ... If there is something I still need to get for you ... or if you still have questions please ask me. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **When you start a sentence with "so," it's like it connects it to the previous sentence. For example. The man was hungry. So, he decided to go buy a burrito. In this case it's like it's filling in for "because of this." "Let me see what I can do," and "I translated my message into Japanese" don't seem to connect in quite the same way. If you wanted to use "so", you could say- I'd like to help you as well. So, I'll translate my message into Japanese. Another way you could think of it is if the two sentences COULD connect naturally with only a comma you can use "so." You can write- I'd like to help you as well, so I will translate my message into Japanese. You can't write- Let me see what I can do, so I will translate my message into Japanese. Hope this helps, let me know if I'm writing too many notes here!

• 和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

• 和訳お願いいたします

It was my pleasure to look for your hair dryer ... this way it made me feel I could do something for you and that makes me very happy. Of course you can use my towels. Actually I also have an extra bath robe you can use. You can use everything in my house ... please consider my house as your home for Do we take off our shoes when we enter the house? Generally speaking ... no. But in my house yes. I always take of my shoes when I enter the house and put on my slippers. And I also ask everybody who enters to do this. (I will prepare slippers for you). So in the house I walk around with my slippers and to go to the bedroom I take off my slippers. But I think in Japanese house it's a little bit different. The part of the house where you can't wear shoes, the floor is a little bit higher, no? Can you be honest ... have you never walked in your house with your shoes? Really never? You were never a naught girl? hahaha

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hmmm you like this hotel? I think you know how to appreciate nice things. ・You know that it's only 1 more week before I get on the plane ... I really can't wait to be with you again. ・And it's going to be really nice to see you in your own country and in Tokyo! . ・And of course I choose only the best things for you.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

Thank you. I had a nice flight. I was able to fly in the new airbus A380. I was seated on the top deck at an exit door and there was no one sitting next to me. So it was really enjoyable. I checked in into the hotel already. My room number is 〇 ... but you need to have a key to take the elevator. I'll get an extra key for you. When I travel I always forgot something. This time I forgot to bring the power supply of my laptop. I will go out to try to buy one. And I want to eat ramen for lunch ... I'm really hungry :) Please let me know what time we can meet by sms (when I'm not in the hotel I don't have email) ... so we can see each other as soon as possible, Going to take a shower now.

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 和訳お願いいたします。

In Europe we use different type of electrical plugs. Japan and US use the same type. Europe uses round pins. And in the UK they use another type of plugs. I will bring a conversion plug from my work for you. So you don't need to bring anything, ok? For your mobile phone, maybe it's better to disable data access when going outside of Japan. In Europe it will be really expensive for you. Does your mobile phone have wifi?

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I didn't run for a very long time because of the cold weather ... so it was very tough, but I'm so happy I ran 10km. Hahaha ... I'm glad your father likes the chocolates. And your mother? Maybe she likes the pancakes more? 1 week ago we had to say goodbye ... it was a very sad moment and made me realize that you mean so much for me. And in house everywhere I look I need to think back when you were here. But in 2 weeks we will be together again and this time for longer time. It will be so nice to see your beautiful smile again ... your beautiful eyes ... it will be so nice to be with you. Thank you for suggesting such a good location. I didn't realize it was so convenient for me. Are you sure it's not too far for you? 1 hour seems to be a long time. I feel a little bit guilty because you will be working and I will be on holiday. I wish I could help you ...