• ベストアンサー

この英語でいいですか?

2と3と5~7の英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。1と4の日本語の文章をどのように英文にすればいいのか分からないので教えてください。(私は、英語が苦手なので中学生程度の英語で教えてください。) 1.この前、私がイタリアに行ったとき、私のために私ができないことをいろいろ手助けをしてくださってありがとうございます。すごく親切にしてくださってあなたには、大変感謝をしています。 2.それと私の友達と姉に私が書いたpostcardを送ってくださってありがとうございます。 (Thank you that you sent my sister and my friend’s postcards.) 3.私の夏休みについて話しましょう。友達と私は、一週間中国に行ってきました。 (I’ ll tell you about my holiday. My friend and I visited China for 7 days.) 4.そこは、日本の風景に似ていました。しかし日本で食べる食事とまったく違っていたのでカルチャーショックをうけました。そこの食事は、すごく辛くてすごく甘かったです。私は、普段、すごく辛い食べ物やすごく甘い食べ物は、食べません。 5.そこの人々は、親切でフレンドリーでした。日本人は、シャイです。 (They were very kind and friendly. Japanese people is shy.) 6.そこで一番気に入った場所は、中華民俗文化村です。中国の伝統文化を知ることができました。すごくすばらしかったです。 (My favorite spot is Chinese folk and culture village. I knew Chinese traditional culture. It was very wonderful.) 7.イタリアの伝統的な食べ物を教えてくださいませんか? (Could you tell me about traditional Italian foods?)

• antje
  • お礼率86% (309/357)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#11476
noname#11476
回答No.1

では簡単な英語で。 1. I'm very glad that you really helped me a lot when I went to Italy. I deeply appreciate your so kindness. 4. The scenery around there was similar to Japan's. But I was surprised at their foods because it was completely different from Japan's. It was very hot or sweet. I usually don't eat such foods. お書きになった英文は意味が通じるという点ではOKですね。 あ、一点だけ、 I knew Chinese traditional culture. は??となりますので、 I was able to know Chinese traditional culture. にしましょうか。 あとは理解できるでしょう。 (my friend -> a friend of mine などいくつか直す点はありますが、まあ気にしなくてもOK。)

antje
質問者

お礼

1と4の日本語の文章をどのように英文にすればいいのかわからないところを教えてくださってありがとうございます。それと私が書いた英文の間違えた箇所をすごく分かりやすく教えてくださってありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

1 Thank you for helping me out when I went to Italy. I extremely appreciate your kindness. 2 Also, thank you for mailing the postcards that I wrote to my sister and friend. (友達が複数ならば friends) 3 I want to tell you about my summer vacation. その後はOKです。 4 The scenery was similar to that of Japan, but I felt a culture shock because the food was quite different. The food there was very hot and sweet. I usually don't eat much hot or sweet food. 5 The people there were very friendly. Japanese people are shy. 6 My favorite spot was the Chinese folk and culture village. I learned about the Chinese traditions and culture. It was wonderful. 7 これはOKですよ☆ こんな感じでいいでしょうか。結構簡単な英語にしてみました。 お役に立てたら嬉しいです。

antje
質問者

お礼

1と4の日本語の文章をどのように英文にすればいいのかわからないところを教えてくださってありがとうございます。それと私が書いた英文の間違えた箇所をすごく分かりやすく教えてくださってありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

添削お願いします I went to Yokohama with my friend and we ate alot of Chinese food. It was very great.

• 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

Tell me more about yourself please から 私のことを詳しく書いた内容のメールを送り、 あなたのことも教えてと言ったら My birthday is ○/○/○ I feel like my personality is the same haha. I'm 180 cm I like talking to my friends, playing games. Swimming and jet skiing. I like listening to music and watching movies Wow, 180cm! You're tall* 『それと、誕生日10月なんだね! 年齢も同じだし性格も同じだし?(笑) 何か凄い偶然*(共通のことがあって嬉しい感じ) lol』 ↑『』を英語にしてくださいm(__)m おねがいします

• 形容詞としてのJapanese, American

traditional Japanese arts/ culture なのか Japanese traditional arts / culture なのか どちらが自然なのか?ご意見ください。 ちなみに(1) traditional Japanese culture と (2)Japanese traditional culture の使用頻度をググってみました。(1)349.000hit (2)88.500hit (1)の圧勝でした。 私の意見は国名などがついて「どこの国の」や「どこどこ産」などの形容詞が付くときには沢山いろいろの種類の形容詞が並ぶとき、順としては、もっとも右側の更に右に来る名詞のごく近くに配置されるとならったし、そういう綴りを割と見てきたと思っています。 (2)って日本人が考えやすい並びパターンだなぁと思っています。 きっと、どっちでもいい気はしていますが、ある教科書に忠実な問題集で「日本の伝統的な文化」という英訳をさせる問題で、解答は「Japanese traditional culture」しか載っていませんでした。「日本の 伝統的な~」だからJapaneseが先にきているのか?「伝統的な日本の~」ならtraditional Japanese~とするのか・・・?日本語的にはどっちもありの気はしますが、英語的に考えるとどうなんでしょう?教えてください。

• 英語の添削

今度英語で発表することになったのですが、一応考えたのですが自信が無いので添削をお願いします。 Good afternoon everyone. My name is ○○ and today I am going to talk about my favorite trip. This year I went to Malaysia with my friends. Malaysia is a country near the equator. Everyday the weather is very nice so there was very hot. But I enjoyed this trip and want to go to Malaysia again. I will tell you about three reasons why this was my favorite trip. First, Malaysian food was very delicious. There are many races so we can eat various food such as Indian and Chinese and so on. I was so happy to eat Nyonya food. Nyonya food is mixing Malaysian food and Chinese food. Malaysian food taste mostly spicy but everything was very delicious. Second, Malaysia has many famous historic building. I went to Kuala Lumpur and Malacca. I went to tour the Twin-Tower and the Blue Mosque. Twin-Tower is the third highest around the world. In Malacca, I rode a trishaw. Trishaw is like "Zinrikishya". It looks beautiful and the view of outside is wonderful. Finally, I went to Spa. Malaysia is famous for Spa so Malaysian people often reserve the Spa. To my surprise, there is a bath with a lot of flowers. the massage make me feel very comfortable and happy. In short, this was a great trip. if you think to go to foreign countries, I want you to go to Malaysia. I think you will surely be a wonderful trip. おかしければ文章自体を変えてもらってもかまいません。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ WELL I TOOK SOME TIME TO THINK ABOUT THAT QUESTION ABOUT MY MANY GIRLFRIEND. I HAD MOSTLY WE WOULD JUST HANGOUT GO TO A BAR LISTEN TO SOME MUSIC I FOUND THE JAPANESE LADY TO BE VERY SWEET AND KIND HEART SOME HAVE CAME TO MY APARTMENT AND COOK FOR ME MADE GREAT DINNER SOME I HUNGOUT WITH JUST TO ENJOY ONE COMPANY JUST AS FRIEND TALKING ABOUT THE DIFFERENT CULTURE ,AND HOW I FELT ABOUT BEEN IN JAPAN ..BUT I JUST HAD WONDERFUL TIME WITH THEM I WILL NOT GO INTO MUCH DETAIL BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THE QUESTION

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Compared with other my friends, my life is very unusual. I had been to Australian for four months after graduation from high school. It was my best experience I have ever had. The smell of air was cool and freshness when I arrived in Cairns airport, which smell cannot get out of my mind. Of course, there were many culture differences between Japan and Australia such as food, thinking and language. なんでもいいので文法ミス教えてください泣き

• 英語の問題

( )に入る適当な語をいれなさい。 1.私の家族について話したいと思います。 I ( )( )( ) talk about my family. 2.彼の写真を見てみよう。 Let's ( )( ) look at his pictures. 3.私は彼の話を疑い半分に受けとめた。 I took his story with a ( ) of ( ). 4.ジョンはとても親切だ、そして自分は彼に好きだ、とメアリーは言った。 Mary said that John was very kind,and ( ) she liked him. ちょっとわからなかったので よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 中学英語の添削をお願いします。

こんばんは。 簡単な英文なのですが、自信が無いので添削をお願いします。 MY MEMORIES ABOUT SCHOOL LIFE I remember many things about school. The most impressive thing was the school trip. We went to Nara and Kyoto. I visited manay places,todaiji,kiyomizudera,kinkakuji,,,. My classmates and I became friends all the more. どうでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。

1~9と12の英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。10と11日本語の文章をどのように英文にすればいいのか分からないので教えてください。 1.日本の伝統的な料理をあなたに教えましょう。 ( I’ll tell you about traditional Japanese food.) 2.日本人は、一日に3度、朝食、昼食、夕食をとります。 ( Japanese people have meals a day-breakfast, lunch, and supper.) 3.日本料理の主食は、ご飯です。 (The Japanese principal food is rice.) 4.しかし、現在の日本人は、日本料理を含めて、西洋料理、インド料理、中華料理、イタリア料理などを食べます。 (But present Japanese eats Western food, Indian cooking, Chinese dishes, Italian cooking, and so on including the Japanese dishes.) 5.日本の夏は、すごく暑かったです。 ( This summer was very hot here.) 6.私は、夏ばてをしました。 (I did exhaustion by heat.) 7.私は、今、ペットを飼っていません。 ( I don’t have a pet.) 8.しかし、猫を飼いたいと思っています。 (But I’d like to have a cat.) 9.私は、猫がすごく好きです。 ( I like cat.) 10.日本で放送されている外国のテレビ番組は、日本語の字幕や日本語に吹きかえられて放送されています。 11.私がロシアのペンパルを見つけることができたのは、私の叔母が見つけてくれたからです。 12.しかし、今は、ロシアのペンパルを持っていません。 ( Now, I don’t have Russian penfriend.)

• 英語の長文和訳。

英語が得意な人が居ましたら、 和訳をお願いします。 I'm glad that I can talk to you about my life here in Texas. I can't believe that about Three months have already passed since I came. Every day has been so exciting for me. I have always been interested in America. I began to study English when I was ten years old. Since then I have wanted to be able to speak English well. Soon after exciting high school in Japan. I hoped to go to America. So I studied very hard. At last my dream came true and I arrived in Texas. I have made so many friends through living and studying here in America. Last week one of my friends, Kate, invited me to dinner. Her parents went to Japan last lear. She showed me some pictures they took to remember their trip. At dinner, Kate's mother asked me about Japanese cooking. She said, "I hear that tofu is very healthy, but I don't know many ways to cook it. Maki, could you tell me a few different ways to cook it?" putting tofu in miso soup was the only way I could think of. later, Kate's father asked me about haiku. He said,"I hear that haiku was born in Japan. Would you tell me about Japanese haiku?" I couldn't tell him about haiku because I don't remember anything I learned about it. After dinner, we talked about our towns. Kate asked me the population of mine, but I couldn't answer that question,either. I was surprised to be asked questions like those. Before coming here, I read a lot of books about America, not Japan. My friends here want to know about Japan as much as I want to know about America. I never thought of that before. I now understand that it is important to learn about one's own country and to be able to talk about it. 以上です。 誤字や脱字があったらすみません。 和訳、宜しくお願いします。