• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語の文法チェックしてください)

My Unusual Life: A Four-Month Adventure in Australia

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Experience the cool and fresh air of Australia in this captivating story of a four-month adventure after high school graduation.
  • Discover the cultural differences between Japan and Australia, from food to thinking and language.
  • Embark on a journey that will leave a lasting impression on your mind and heart.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#201242
noname#201242
回答No.2

そんなに英語ができるわけじゃないんであれですけど、気づいたところは、 The smell of air was cool and freshness when I arrived in Cairns airport, freshnessは名詞なので、形容詞で良いのでは? cool and fresh それと、arrived at Cairns airport かと思います。inではなくて。Cairnsでなく、Cairns airportですので。 全体的な構成としては、Of course, の前と後で話が繋がっていない感じがします。唐突に文化の違いの話に入っている気が。 後に話が続くのかもしれませんが、だったらパラグラフを変えるとか、話のかたまりを考えたほうが良いかなと思います。 (これが日本語の作文であっても、話の流れがスムーズでないと思います) パラグラフを変えるとしても、「もちろん」から始まるのはやはり流れ的にどうかなと思います。どうつなげたらいいのか良いアイデアが浮かびませんけれども・・・。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

* after the graduation あるいは after graduated * cultural differences

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Especially, Australian people are more individualism than Japanese. We tend to care about what people think about. On the other hand, Australian is more likely to do whatever they want. Also, they value their own individuality. I do not know that was good for us, but I just changed my mind after knowing their thinking, and now I always do whatever I want to try as much as possible because my life can not repeat. Anyway, all of my experiences in Australia were amazing for me. The most unforgettable experience over there was learning to appreciate my parents because they always cared about me, and support me all the time. Now, my family is the most precious treasure to me. なにか文法のミスを指摘してもらえるとうれしいです

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Even after I came back to Japan from Australia. I still wanted to go study abroad again, so I was going to the American university after working for a yen in Japan. I had been fighting with homework everyday, I had sometimes regretted about coming to the USA, but I believed that everything is going to wonderful experience in my life in the future. so I did not lose my hope. From my experience both American life and Australia, I would like to know more about people all over the world. Everyone has different characteristics, and all of them are brilliant. so my dream is to be a businessman who works all over the world. That is why I would like to study an international Business. I am not a talented person, however, I can say one thing from bottom of my heart that I always do my best for achieving my goal. 英語の文法ミスおしえていただけないですか?

• 英語 「学校に行っていた」 継続

テキストがこう言ってます ↓ go to bed は英語ではあくまで「ベッドに向かって移動する」という1回 の動作を指す。「寝る」という状態を指すのではない。 When I was arrived home, my son had been in bed for more than two hours. は良いが When I was arrived home, my son had gone to bed for more than two hours. は不自然。 以下の例を見ても分かる。 I have gone to that high school for 3 years now, and the graduation is tomorrow.   と、いうわけですが、↑この文は、不自然な文の例のようです。   日本語で言う「継続して学校に通っていた」意味ではなく、   不自然なのですよね。   でも、どういうのが自然なのでしょうか。   例文がありましたらご教授ください。

• 【文法】この文の主語は何ですか?

So finally, with what I felt was unusual patience and restraint, I turned to him and said, "..." with what I felt was unusual patience and restraint の部分が文法的に分かりません。 (1)この with は 前置詞ですよね? 前置詞の後に来るのは名詞ですが、この場合は what I felt ですか? (2)was の主語は what I felt ですか? (3)with what I felt was unusual patience and restraint の部分を直訳するとどうなりますか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文法について質問です。

英文解釈の参考書に Soon everyone knew where I lived in England, how much I had paid for my ticket, and, and where I was going in Spain. It was a pure and inoffensive curiosity. (すぐ、イギリスで私はどこに住んでいるのか、切符にいくら払ったか、スペインではどこへ行こうとしているのかが、すべての人に知れわたった。悪気のない好奇心だけから出たことだった。) という英文がありました。なぜ、訳の中に「だけから」が入っているのでしょうか?

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 I promised her to keep it a secret. I always keep promises. 2 I heard that yumi had her ring stolen on the way to the school 3 I make myself understood that yumi and I was broken out last week. 4 I heard him singing Eminem’s songs in his room, which make me annoying a lot. 5 Most of English books are very nice of me to make myself understood in English. 6 I saw her cross the road without paying attention to cars. It was very dangerous for her.

• 文法があってるかチェックしてもらってもいいですか?

I am so sorry to be late to say thank you about yesterday. Ive been bit tight for the couple of days... Anyway, thank you very much for coming see us! i enjoyed seeing you again. also very happy that you kindly told me about job information! hope you had a great time here and Nagoya~

• 英語の訳の一文 いまいち上手に訳せない

訳おねがいいたします。 my heart was full of joy to think of the fine surprise they would have when i revealed to them that i was their son, and that i had come back home laden with gold and welth.    以上です。大体は理解できるのですが上手に訳せません。お願いします。

• 文法を幾つか

文法問題を200問解き解答及び辞書を見たのですが納得いかない箇所があり、このたび質問させていただきます。 1. Everything is all ready for the presentation.という文のall readyをenoughにすると間違いな理由。 2.The recent earthquake affected train service for three days. のaffectedをeffectedにしてはいけない理由。 3. Tom was very shy; nevertheless, he volunteered to give a speech at graduation. のneverthlessを butにしない理由。 4. Even though he trained for over a year, he was not able to finish the marathon. をEven ifで始めると間違いになる理由。 5. Nobody likes....がEverybody does not like...で駄目な理由。 6.George Washington the first president of the United States, had false teeth made out of whale bone.では、president ofの部分が誤りな理由。 7. While I was at summer camp I learned canoeing, sailing and to ride a horse.のto ride a horseが誤り理由。 8. I was unable to answer any of the questions.のwas unable to が誤りな理由。 9. Miss. Clarke said she would give us a hand with the Halloween decorations. のMiss Clarke saidが誤りな理由。 10.We had so warm weather last winter that it did not snow at all. でso warmが駄目な理由。 11. watch tying the record for most winsの意味。 12.We felt very badlyという言い方がヘンな理由。 13.You have askedwhom, to the graduation formal. ではformalの部分がおかしい理由と全体の意味。

• はじめて見た使い方(文法)

A few days ago, I came across a ring-sized box my boyfriend was obviously planning to give me. It had the name of a company on it, and I immediately Googled it out of curiosity. I was taken aback when I found that this company sells cubic zirconia rings that cost about $20. So I did something that I now regret — I peeked inside the box. It was an engagement ring and wedding ring set that I saw on the website costs $20.99. an engagement ring and wedding ring set that I saw on the website costs $20.99.のsawとcostsは両方前の名詞にかかっているのでしょうか?このような言い方はできるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします