Australian Individualism: Contrasting Perspectives

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the stark contrast in individualism between Australians and Japanese, and how it changed one person's perspective.
  • Uncover the freedom of expression and value of individuality cherished by Australians, in contrast to the more collective mindset often seen in Japanese society.
  • Embrace the lesson of gratitude and appreciation for family instilled in one person's heart during their unforgettable experience in Australia.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の文法チェックしてください

Especially, Australian people are more individualism than Japanese. We tend to care about what people think about. On the other hand, Australian is more likely to do whatever they want. Also, they value their own individuality. I do not know that was good for us, but I just changed my mind after knowing their thinking, and now I always do whatever I want to try as much as possible because my life can not repeat. Anyway, all of my experiences in Australia were amazing for me. The most unforgettable experience over there was learning to appreciate my parents because they always cared about me, and support me all the time. Now, my family is the most precious treasure to me. なにか文法のミスを指摘してもらえるとうれしいです

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

Especially, Australian people are more *individualistic than Japanese. We tend to care about what people think about. On the other hand, *Australians are more likely to do whatever they want. Also, they value their own individuality. I do not know that was good for us, but I just changed my mind after knowing their *ways of thinking, and now I always do whatever I want to try as much as possible because *I cannot repeat my life. Anyway, all of my experiences in Australia were amazing *to me. The most unforgettable experience over there was learning to appreciate my parents because they always cared about me, and support me all the time. Now, my family is the most precious treasure to me. 以上で如何でしょうか。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

* more individualism → more individualistic

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Even after I came back to Japan from Australia. I still wanted to go study abroad again, so I was going to the American university after working for a yen in Japan. I had been fighting with homework everyday, I had sometimes regretted about coming to the USA, but I believed that everything is going to wonderful experience in my life in the future. so I did not lose my hope. From my experience both American life and Australia, I would like to know more about people all over the world. Everyone has different characteristics, and all of them are brilliant. so my dream is to be a businessman who works all over the world. That is why I would like to study an international Business. I am not a talented person, however, I can say one thing from bottom of my heart that I always do my best for achieving my goal. 英語の文法ミスおしえていただけないですか?

• 英文法チェックお願いします

1 My favorite point about American education is more creative, in particular. 2 I completely felt dizzy with that sight that she had car accident on the street. 1 what you need do now is study and make an effort for your future. 2 It is always true that a hard worker achieve a goal. 3 It is not by kind words but by sincere attitudes that people are moved. 1 Whoever it was who support me when I was in trouble, I will return my favor to them. 2 Despite hard working, you were failed last exam. 3 No matter how far it is, I always think about you.

• 文法ミスチェックしてください

My major is Business and I like playing soccer and watching World Cup now. My English skill is still the process of learning. My goal is studying English in the USA, and getting a god job in Japan after going back to Japan. I have been learning English since I went to America. It is difficult for me to learning new language because Japanese and English have a totally different grammar. For example, English usually indicates "subject" the first of sentences, on the other hand, Japanese indicates "subject" the end of sentences. Likewise, there are many small differences, so I often confuse them. In my opinion, American are usually individualism, so they do not care about other people, so it is difficult for me to get used to American life without speaking English. However, I like studying new language because I can understand more about people. I will keep studying English forever, even after I am going back to Japan. I am really excited about this class.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

So you can see why I believe that Americans are obsessed with time. All of the Americans I know have wristwatches, but many of my Latino friends don't regularly wear one.I don't, Americans are always setting their watches, making sure the time is 'exact.' I once heard two American students arguing about what time it was.One said, 'It's 3:45.' The other said,'No,It's not! It's 3:48, you idiot!'That's how Americans think about time.It's the most important thing in their lives. People do think about time differently after all.It seems to me,thought, that the American and Latino students do everything they're supposed to do.They work and study about the same amount. But the Latinos don't feel as pressured by time as the Americans do. It's no wonder that Americans are so stressed out.

• 文法的に正しいかチェックしてください。

A「こんにちは!Bさん」 B「え?なんで私のこと知ってるの?」 A「ある人が教えてくれたので知っています」 自分なりの英訳 A "Hello, Mr. A" B "why? why do you know about me?" 【1】 A "I know about you because someone let me about it" 【2】 【1】 about meのaboutは必要ですか? 【2】 about it だと失礼にあたりますか?それとも不必要ですか?

• よろしくお願いします

I am also constantly paranoid that people are talking about me, which I have found out that they do, and often. They say things such as, "She doesn't deserve to be part of (specific group here)." My crush's best friend is the leader of most of these things. I care way too much about what people think about me. This also has lead to me thinking badly about myself. They think about me as lesser than them, I think that too. I actually start to speak up, or be myself, I do/say something stupid, and then I go back into my shell. I am constantly beating myself down with my thoughts. What do I do? think aboutをthink ofに変えるとどうニュアンスが違ってくるでしょうか?あと、They think about me as lesser than themの訳も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語の添削をお願いします!

10年後の自分を想像して10年前をふりかえる架空の話なんですが よかったら間違った言い回しや文法、おすすめの言葉などを 添削とともに指摘していただければ嬉しいです。 よろしくおねがいします。  It has been about 14 years now since I belonged to the group of Aboriginal people in Australia. I am now 35 years old. Looking back, I had specialized in Ethnology at university, because I was very interested in ethnological Art. I decided to broaden my outlook on life by traveling abroad, when I was 20 years old. Australia which I focused on was my first place for my investigation. There was an area called ‘aboriginal land’ which general people can’t enter without permission but I was allowed to enter it. I got to communicate with aboriginal people and gradually, they regarded me as a member of their family. At the time, I wouldn’t go back to Japan, so I naturally accepted their words that I originally belonged to here. Now, I have forgotten Japanese and I’m sure that I’m not Japanese any more. That’s my whole life so far, but I believe that I was able to find what I really wanted to do and how to enjoy the life.

• 英訳のお手伝いお願いします。

Today is the five year anniversary of the terrorist attacks on 9-11. It is a very sad day for Americans. I remember when it happened, our whole country was united as one. Now, political groups and special interest groups have forgotten that unity, and we are so divided now. People are angry at the President, and angry about the war, and angry about anything they can think of. It makes me so sad to think that the same people who cried "Go to War!!" are now saying "War is wrong!!" just because they want to get elected into office. I HATE politics, all of it, because they say one thing and do another, just to get their way. これは私のe-mail友達のアメリカ人からのお手紙です。 一番最後の文のI HATE politics, all of it, because they say one thing and do another, just to get their way.の、they say one thing and do another, just to get their wayが全く解りません。私が訳すると"彼らは同じことを言っていたのに違うことを今はしている。"になりますが、次のjust to get their wayはわかりません。 どなたかお願いします。 以前に違う名前で質問を沢山させていただいたのですが、登録がなぜか消えてしまいお礼を言えなかった方がいました。ここでお詫びをさせて下さい<m(__)m>

• 英文の文法チェックお願いします

下記の英文はあっているのでしょうか? I haven't talked to you in a while. I'm sorry that you leave your job When I first get to new workplace, I do not like. I did not like coworkers and my building. Now I get promotion. I get to work with 6 Japanese people and I do not have supervisor always asking questions. I have never meet Penpal before. I start using website in November アメリカ出身のペンパルが書いてくれたものなんですが、一行目のin a whileはfor a while ではないのですか?? あと、ちょこちょこ時制があっていないような気がするのですが(過去形のはずが現在形だったり)、これは普通なのでしょうか?

• すみません、お願いします

彼と私の態度について喧嘩になったのですが、お願いします。 whatever. and for the last time dont you fuckn ever talk to me disrespectful or anything about me disrespectful infront of your/ our friends or anyone、because i promise next time i wont be as understanding and may embarass you very bad because i know how much how you care about what people think and like to showoff and talk without thinking to always try and make yourself look good to other people by your talk or whatever.