• ベストアンサー

中学英語の添削をお願いします。

こんばんは。 簡単な英文なのですが、自信が無いので添削をお願いします。 MY MEMORIES ABOUT SCHOOL LIFE I remember many things about school. The most impressive thing was the school trip. We went to Nara and Kyoto. I visited manay places,todaiji,kiyomizudera,kinkakuji,,,. My classmates and I became friends all the more. どうでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

asterinkさんの英文で、大丈夫だと思いますが、あえて言うとすると・・・ >I remember many things about school. この場合「私は学校について多くのことを覚えている」というニュアンスになり、タイトルのような想い出を語っている感じがあまりしない気がします。 せっかくタイトルで"memory"を使っているので "I have many memories about school life." というのはどうでしょう? "a school trip"でも合っていますが、 "a school excursion"の方がベターでしょうか・・・ あと、その後に「~へ行く」というニュアンスの文が2つ続いているので"Nara and Kyoto"をその前の文に付け"a school excursion to Nara and Kyoto"とし、"I visited a lot of places,Todai-ji Temple, Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Kinkaku-ji Temple. " 寺院などの名称は、通常呼んでいる名称+Temple を付けたりします。 「より良い友人になれた」という感じならば"better"を付けて"My classmates and I became better friends all the more." と、こんな感じです。 ただし!!「絶対」ではないので、あくまでもご参考程度に(笑)

asterink
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 このような立派な回答なのに、自信なしだなんて・・尊敬します!! atomic-antさまのアドバイスを参考にしながら、しっかりとした英文にしたいと思います。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

大体いいと思います。 "Many places like Todaiji, Kiyomizudera, Kinkakuji..." の方がいいです。そして、"became friends all the more" より、"became better friends" か "deepened our friendship" が自然です。

asterink
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 emily_falconさまから頂いたアドバイスを参考にしながら、しっかりとした英文にしたいと思います。 ありがとうございました。

• SE_goma
  • ベストアンサー率22% (29/131)
回答No.1

うっかりミスだと思いますが、 manay→manyでは?

asterink
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 何回か見直しをしてから質問したのですが、、うっかりミス、ありましたね。 ご指摘ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• itとthereの違い

Kyoto is the place (which) I visited on my school trip. Kyoto is the place (where) my father was born. この2つの文について、カッコ内がなぜwhichとwhereになるか教えてください

• 英語のスピーチについて

中学3年生 男 です。 今度、英語のスピーチをすることになっているのですがなかなか上手な文章を作れなくて困っています。 内容は、修学旅行で京都漫画ミュージアムを訪れた感想です 不要だ と思うこと、間違えているところ等、教えてください。(できれば、もう少し内容を膨らませたいです) ( )←カッコのところは、日本語から英語に直してください。 内容は、教科書NEW horizonのunit4まで終わっています。 Hello,everyone.Today I'm going tell you about my best memory from the school trip. ↓ここから自作した文章です We went to Kyoto and Nara on a school trip in May. My favorite place was the Kyoto manga museum. There are a lot of manga comic books to read. For example ‘Doragon ball’ ‘ONE PIECE ‘ and more. (私が特に驚いたことは、多くの人がマンガを熱中して読んでいたことです)(その中には外国人の方もいました)(僕は普段マンガを読みませんが、興味を持ったので一度読んでみました)( I finished reading it , マンガのキャラクターからパワーと勇気を感じられました)(今では、家でよくマンガを読んでいます) (皆さんも漫画をよんで、日本のポップカルチャーに触れてみてください) Thank you for listening.

• 英語の添削

今度英語で発表することになったのですが、一応考えたのですが自信が無いので添削をお願いします。 Good afternoon everyone. My name is ○○ and today I am going to talk about my favorite trip. This year I went to Malaysia with my friends. Malaysia is a country near the equator. Everyday the weather is very nice so there was very hot. But I enjoyed this trip and want to go to Malaysia again. I will tell you about three reasons why this was my favorite trip. First, Malaysian food was very delicious. There are many races so we can eat various food such as Indian and Chinese and so on. I was so happy to eat Nyonya food. Nyonya food is mixing Malaysian food and Chinese food. Malaysian food taste mostly spicy but everything was very delicious. Second, Malaysia has many famous historic building. I went to Kuala Lumpur and Malacca. I went to tour the Twin-Tower and the Blue Mosque. Twin-Tower is the third highest around the world. In Malacca, I rode a trishaw. Trishaw is like "Zinrikishya". It looks beautiful and the view of outside is wonderful. Finally, I went to Spa. Malaysia is famous for Spa so Malaysian people often reserve the Spa. To my surprise, there is a bath with a lot of flowers. the massage make me feel very comfortable and happy. In short, this was a great trip. if you think to go to foreign countries, I want you to go to Malaysia. I think you will surely be a wonderful trip. おかしければ文章自体を変えてもらってもかまいません。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。大学受験

添削お願いいたします。 英語が苦手なので、文法のミス・表現の仕方など教えていただけると嬉しいです。 設問: 以下の問いに100~150語で例や理由を添えて答えなさい。 If you could travel anywhere, where would you like to go? 解答: If I could travel anywhere, I would go to Okinawa. When I was high school, I could not go to school trip for Okinawa. Although, I had been looking forward to going to the trip. I brought many books myself in order to know beautiful spots in Okinawa and to get nice items for my family. However, I had been sick before I went to there. It was three days ago. So, I could not see beautiful sea and buy presents for my family. Moreover, I have no memories of this trip. Therefore, I want to enjoy taking a trip in Okinawa. If I could travel in Okinawa, I could make a lot of memories with my friends.(116)

• この英語を間違えてるところ直して欲しいです。

この英語を間違えてるところ直して欲しいです。 My memories of childhood is about my grandmother and grandfather. They live in Himeji,it's takes an hour from my house. They grow Yuzu and figs. I helped the hartest,and we ate it together. Now, my grandmother makes jam with them,and send it to me.

• 添削希望

英文の添削を宜しくお願いします。 私は背が低い事がコンプレックスです。だからいつもヒールの高い靴を好んで履いています。 それに背が低いと視界も悪いし、高い所にも手が届きません。人から「小さいね。」と言われることも好きではないです。 I have an inferior complex about my height [ I'm very sensitive about being small.]and so I always wear high-heel shoes.[So I usually like wearing high heeled shoes.] And because of my hight, I only have low view, can't reach things that are put on high places, etc.. And I don't like poeple pointing out that I'm short.

• 英語の添削お願いします。

語学学校を卒業するにあたりスピーチをしなければいけません。 文章を考えたのですが添削してもらえますか? Thank you everyone,especially.....Thank you my friends. I've spend in here for three months.I could have a lot of friend and experience.I had a great time in here. I want to talk about a lot more if there is an opportunity to meet you again.So,I'm going to continue to study English for improving my English level. I'll miss you.Have a good school life.Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文、これは正しいでしょうか?

私が両親と一緒に京都を訪れたのは、昨年のことである。[thatを使って、11語以内で英作文せよ] It was last year that my parents and I visited Kyoto. (模範解答) It was last year that I visited Kyoto with my parents. (質問)私には両方、正しい答えに見えるのですが、如何でしょうか? 因みに、最初の英文は×で、0点でした。(なぜ?)

• 英語の添削お願いします。

I want to study about architecture but I did not know I can to be success it. わたしは、建築の勉強をしたかったが、それ(建築)で、成功できるかわからなかった。(自信がなかった) My mother told me that believing yourself and you can realize your dream. わたしの母はわたしに、自分自身のことを信じれば、夢は実現できると話した。 and を、「そうすれば」という意味で使いたいのですが、あっていますか? あと、英文の添削をお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

いつもお世話になっています。3度目になります、よろしくお願いします<(_ _)> 受験まで約1週間のこの時期、添削していただけるこの場に本当に感謝です。 問:What is the best place you have ever visited? Describe what it was like, and why you liked it so much.(60語程度) The best place I have ever visited is Okinawa.I called at there in our school trip for the first time.In the time, I was astonished that the sea is truely blue.I also remember that we paid a visit in the Shuri castle. In the place, there are many historical biographies, and I came to be interested in the history of Okinawa. I want to visit Okinawa again. スペルミス、表現のミス等ありましたらご指摘いただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします<(_ _)>