My Favorite Trip to Malaysia

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Good afternoon everyone. In this presentation, I would like to share with you my favorite trip to Malaysia. Join me as I take you on a journey through this beautiful country and discover the incredible experiences it has to offer.
  • Malaysia, a country near the equator, is known for its delicious and diverse cuisine, stunning historic buildings, and relaxing spa experiences. Let's explore the reasons why this trip holds a special place in my heart and why I highly recommend it as a travel destination.
  • From the mouthwatering Nyonya food to the iconic Twin-Tower and the enchanting trishaw rides in Malacca, Malaysia offers a rich cultural experience that will leave you wanting more. And let's not forget about the rejuvenating spa treatments that will leave you feeling refreshed and pampered. Join me as I share the highlights of my trip and inspire you to embark on your own unforgettable journey to Malaysia.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の添削

今度英語で発表することになったのですが、一応考えたのですが自信が無いので添削をお願いします。 Good afternoon everyone. My name is ○○ and today I am going to talk about my favorite trip. This year I went to Malaysia with my friends. Malaysia is a country near the equator. Everyday the weather is very nice so there was very hot. But I enjoyed this trip and want to go to Malaysia again. I will tell you about three reasons why this was my favorite trip. First, Malaysian food was very delicious. There are many races so we can eat various food such as Indian and Chinese and so on. I was so happy to eat Nyonya food. Nyonya food is mixing Malaysian food and Chinese food. Malaysian food taste mostly spicy but everything was very delicious. Second, Malaysia has many famous historic building. I went to Kuala Lumpur and Malacca. I went to tour the Twin-Tower and the Blue Mosque. Twin-Tower is the third highest around the world. In Malacca, I rode a trishaw. Trishaw is like "Zinrikishya". It looks beautiful and the view of outside is wonderful. Finally, I went to Spa. Malaysia is famous for Spa so Malaysian people often reserve the Spa. To my surprise, there is a bath with a lot of flowers. the massage make me feel very comfortable and happy. In short, this was a great trip. if you think to go to foreign countries, I want you to go to Malaysia. I think you will surely be a wonderful trip. おかしければ文章自体を変えてもらってもかまいません。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • wyeatearp
  • ベストアンサー率43% (110/254)
回答No.1

書き換えると別なものになりかねないので構文・文法的な不自然さと誤り、多少の手直しだけにさせてください。手直し部分は大文字で打ち込んでおきますので調整してください: Good afternoon LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. My name is ○○ . TODAY I am going to talk about my favorite trip. This year I went to Malaysia with my friends. Malaysia is a country near the equator. Everyday the weather is very nice THERE AND NATURALLY IT WAS very hot. But I enjoyed this trip and want to go to Malaysia again. I CAN MENTION about three reasons why this was my favorite trip. First, Malaysian food was very delicious. There are many ETHNIC GROUPS, so JUST AS MANY various TYPES OF food such as Indian and Chinese and so on. I was so happy to HAVE HAD A CHANCE TO eat Nyonya food. Nyonya food is A MIX OF Malaysian food and Chinese food. Malaysian food TASTES mostly spicy but everything was very delicious. Second, Malaysia has many famous historic BUILDINGS. I went to Kuala Lumpur and Malacca. I went to tour the Twin-Tower and the Blue Mosque. Twin-Tower is the third highest OF ITS KIND around the world. In Malacca, I rode a trishaw. Trishaw is like "Zinrikishya". It looks beautiful and the EXTERIOR is wonderful. Finally, I went to Spa. Malaysia is famous for Spa so THE Malaysian people often reserve the Spa. To my surprise, there is a bath with a lot of flowers. THE massage make me feel very comfortable and happy. In short, this was a great trip. IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO VISIT foreign countries, I RECOMMEND you to go to Malaysia. I AM SURE you will ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF YOUR TRIP THERE. THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE TIME WITH ME. ご参考まで。

その他の回答 (1)

• wyeatearp
  • ベストアンサー率43% (110/254)
回答No.2

一カ所訂正です: THE massage MADE me feel very comfortable and happy.

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

添削お願いします I went to Yokohama with my friend and we ate alot of Chinese food. It was very great.

• 【英語】作文の添削お願いします 

テーマ:印象に残っている贈り物 Most impressing present in my life is a watch that my father gave me when I passed the exam to enter the high school. My father used the watch before I was born, and he wouldn't put away it even though he was given a new watch by my mother and sister. I think the watch will have been very important for my father. So, I was very surprised when he gave it to me. At first, I hesitated to receive it, but I received it in the end because my father said with smiling that "I use this new watch". The watch was what my mother and sister gave him. My watch and my father's watch is very different because mine is very old and father's is new. However both of them are filled with love of my family. 文法や構成について指摘してください。

• 英語訳お願いします。

どなたか、英語が堪能な方お願いします。 (1) This is charcoal. I like barbeque very much. I often have barbeque party with my family and friends in summer. It is really fun and dish is very delicious. (2) This is an autographed ball. I was given an autograph by Mr.Yoshinobu Takahashi in Yomiuri Giants. It is genuine. I like baseball since long ago. My father watched Major League games on TV in the weekend and I came to like it affected by that. (3) These are vegetables. I am working as a part time worker at the grocery store. All worker are friendly and cheerful and I am happy to work. My job is easy. (lol) Good points to work there are that hourly pay is high and I can eat many fresh fruits. (4) This is a savings bank in the form of Jizo (a guardian deity of children). It has good touch and I like it. No money is in it. (lol) (5) This is a seal. I bought it when I went to the trip to Beijing, China. It was made of crystal and by craftsman’s hands. I like it very much but have never used. (lol) (6) This is a photo of Tenanmon. It was very cold on the day I took this photo. It was very wide and the building had sense of history. Here was also a location site of the movie "Last Emperor." (7) This is a ticket of the World Cup. I went to the World Cup 2006 in Germany. I saw the game between Japan and Brazil and was very excited. Dortmund in Germany had very beautiful street and very tasty baked sausage 長文すいません・・・

• 中学英語の添削をお願いします。

こんばんは。 簡単な英文なのですが、自信が無いので添削をお願いします。 MY MEMORIES ABOUT SCHOOL LIFE I remember many things about school. The most impressive thing was the school trip. We went to Nara and Kyoto. I visited manay places,todaiji,kiyomizudera,kinkakuji,,,. My classmates and I became friends all the more. どうでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の添削をお願いします

A高校からB高校に転入して、B高校で自己紹介をするという設定なのですが、英文の添削をお願いします。 I lived in A until last month, and went to the A high school. But I will move in to B high school by the father's transfer. I want to become you happily early. Because I have a lot of things that do not become accustomed, I want you to teach. I belonged to the brass band at the previous school. Therefore, I like music very much. I want to enter the brass band also at this school. Because a lot of nature overflowed, the B high school thought that it was a very wonderful school. Life in this school of the future is the enjoyment. My best regards. 最初の部分は、「早く皆さんと仲良くなりたいです。慣れない事が多いと思うので、色々と教えてください」としたかったのですが、よく分かりませんでした。最後の部分は、「これからのこの学校生活が楽しみです。これから宜しくお願いします。」という文にしたかったのですがよく分かりませんでした。吹奏楽部はbrass band で良いのでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の作文、見直しお願いします!

どなたか英語がウマイ方、いらっしゃいませんか?? 学校の遠足みたいなもので感想文を書かなければいけないのですが・・・。 一応書いたのがこれです。間違っている文章があったり、こうしてみたらいいのではないか?というアイディアがあれば付け足してもらえませんか?? 日曜日が提出日なので早めにお願いしま~す>< ちなみにミラクルガーデンとはココです。→http://www.the-miracle-garden.com/ Yesterday, our school took us to miracle garden and zabeel park for our field trip. The first place we went was miracle garden and I was very excited before we arrived there because I heard that it is the world’s biggest natural flower garden and it was my first time to be there. When we arrived there, I saw many lovely flowers that are decorated in many shapes like, pyramid, heart and others. I took many picture with my friend and had a great time to walk around the garden. But the one thing I didn’t like was that the weather was very hot so we became very tired. I also had a respective feeling to the people who planting these beautiful flowers in this hot weather. The next place where we went was at Zabeel park. It was not my first time to be there because I used to go there when I was small. I was very happy because the zabeel park reminded me the memories of my childhood. When I was having a lunch with my friend, two cat came near to us. Both cat had a fluffy hair and they were so cute. They seemed very hungry so we decided to give come chicken from our lunch. At first, both cat seemed a bit afraid from us. But when we started to give a food, they became really friendly and we were playing with them. Suddenly, We heard the voice of the teacher telling the time and we noticed that there is only five minutes left. We got shocked that time, But we just enjoyed the rest five minutes with the thing that were in the park. When teacher told us to go back to the bus, me and my friends bought a cold juice because it was very hot. The cold juice was very tasty in the hot weather. In the bus, I saw many people who became tired. I was also the one who became tired, but our field trip was full of fun with my friends. できるだけもっと長めに書きたかったのですが…アイディアが思い浮かばなくて;; ちなみにミラクルガーデンにいるときに友達がアイスを買いました。(私は高かったので買いませんでしたけど)コレも作文に入れたかったのですがどう入れればいいかなと。

• 添削お願いします。良い表現もあればぜひっ!

My favorite vacation is that I go to a near mall with my friends or visit their house just for fun. Probably,you think very normal day,but it is very precious time for me. If we will graduate from university in two years 'time,we will probably live in another place each. So,I want to cherish it's time with them. Of course,I like other events which are festival,taking a trip,and so on. Thank you for reading and improving my English. (2) Dear. teacher I am from Japan and live in Kyoto Prefecture. I like sports. Especially,baseball is better than any other sport. Ih fact,I played it and wanted to become a professional baseball player when I was a child,it was my dream. But I don't play it now. At times I go to a baseball stadium with friends to cheer my fun team. I don' t play it there,but I have a another dream now. すみませんがお願いします><

• 日記風に書いて、ここgooだけで英語の勉強をしています。添削をお願いしたいのです、よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, my Crystal! What are you doing now? I came here again because I wanted to talk with you. Do you have time now? I talked about my miniature rose. Then she was very weak, but now she is better than before. I am very glad she becomes well. Now she has a lot of new leaves and buds! In this morning I saw two flowers blooming, they were so cute! Every morning I say to her silently from my heart “Good morning! You are so beautiful, pretty, gorgeous and cute! I love you!” And sometimes I kiss her. I want you to see her someday. Crystal, thank you for your time. Now I am feeling a little sleepy because this morning I woke up 5o'clock. So I say to you “Good night, my Crystal.”

• 添削お願いします。

先日久しぶりに古里に帰省した。 私はずっと都市に住んでいるので、田舎では色々な見方で物を見ることが出来る。 例えば、財政難から建設を断念された建物があった。 私はこの建物から見える風景はとても美しいと思う。 だからこの建物は作り直して、広く使われて欲しい。 The other day, I went to my home town for the first time in many years. I have been living in the city for the time being, so, in the country,I can see things in different point of view. For instance, in the country,there was a building which was gave up the idea of construction because of the financial difficualty. I am strongly sure that landscape from this building is very beautiful. So I wish this whuld be rebuilded and widely used. 英作文難しいです・・。

• 【英語】添削お願いします  大学でやりたいこと

添削お願いします、テーマは大学でやりたいことです。  I want to study how to speak English well at the college. I have studied mainly how to write and read it since I was twelve. So, I'm very poor at listening and speaking it. Indeed it is important to be able to write and read, because the capacity is necessary when I read books or papers and to copy what a professor is writing on a blackboard. However, if I can't listen or speak, I can't communicate with others when I go abroad. I think it is not practical only to be able to write and read. That's why, I want to enhance my capacity of listening and speaking English.