The Best Place I have ever visited

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Okinawa: The Incredible Blue Paradise
  • A Journey through History: My Visit to Shuri Castle in Okinawa
  • Longing for Okinawa: My Desire to Visit Again
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

自由英作文の添削お願いします。

いつもお世話になっています。3度目になります、よろしくお願いします<(_ _)> 受験まで約1週間のこの時期、添削していただけるこの場に本当に感謝です。 問:What is the best place you have ever visited? Describe what it was like, and why you liked it so much.(60語程度) The best place I have ever visited is Okinawa.I called at there in our school trip for the first time.In the time, I was astonished that the sea is truely blue.I also remember that we paid a visit in the Shuri castle. In the place, there are many historical biographies, and I came to be interested in the history of Okinawa. I want to visit Okinawa again. スペルミス、表現のミス等ありましたらご指摘いただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

>I called at there in our school trip called at → visited の方が自然です。 in our school trip → for the school trip 後のfor the first timeも特に必要ではないので取る。 call at 「~を訪問する」と何の脈絡もなく書いている参考書が多いので、こういう間違いをするのも無理ないのですが そもそもcallって「注意を引きつけるために大声で(人の名前などを)呼ぶ」という意味です。 http://www.oxfordadvancedlearnersdictionary.com/dictionary/call to shout or say something loudly to attract somebody's attention 「何々さん、中へお入りくださーい」とか、「何々さん、聞こえてますかー?」とか、「何々さん、あなたが受賞しましたよー」とかね。こういう状況を想像して下さい。 で、誰かの家に行ったとき(最近ではインターフォンとかがついてますけど)昔は、声を張り上げて「おーい。誰々君」って戸口で叫んだはずです。 ここから、call at 訪問する の意味ができました。 call atはこの意味を引きずっています。したがって声を張り上げて叫ぶのが(その昔は)自然だった所(誰々の家、とか)が次に続くのでなければちょっとおかしいです。 沖縄へ行って「沖縄くん。今来たよ」なんて言わないでしょ(だから、逆にこれをギャグで書いているのならすごく面白いです。ネイティブさん相手に笑いを取れると思います) 冗談はともかく、visitedに直しましょう。 >I was astonished that the sea is truely blue astonished → amazed がいいですね。 astonishだと「ただ驚いた」ですが、amazeを使うと「感動」のニュアンスが入りますので。(アメージング・グレイスのamazeです) あと、同じようなニュアンスでは、take one's breath away や breathtaking というのもあります。この辺を使えると、他の受験生に差をつけることが出来るのでは? 両方共、(息を奪われるくらい)素晴らしい、の意味です。 The beautiful scenery took my breath away. (その美しい風景に息を飲んだ→そのくらい感動した、素晴らしかった) The beautiful scenery is so breathtaking.   breathtakingは形容詞です。 that the sea is truely blue → how clear and blue the water is 言いたいのはこんなイメージなんでしょう? http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&newwindow=1&safe=off&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=how+clear+and+blue+the+water&aq=f&aqi=&aql=f&oq= >in the Shuri castle inよりtoの方がいいでしょう。 >In the place, there are many historical biographies, and I came to be interested in the history of Okinawa. >I want to visit Okinawa again. 書き方をもう少し工夫したほうがいいでしょう。最後の I want to visit Okinawa again. が、唐突です。 例えば、沖縄は多くの歴史的遺産があって数日では全部回りきれなかった。なので再度訪問したい みたいにするとまとまるのではないでしょうか? あと、wantはかなり子どもっぽい言い方、というのも注意しておいた方がいいです。会話ではいいですが、文章では使わない方が… Okinawa had so historical sites which interested me much that I couldn't see all of them. So, I'd like to visit again.

aroe-yu
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます<(_ _)> 詳細な添削でとても参考になりました…!essaywritingが苦手なので このような丁寧な添削は本当助かります…! いただいた知識をしっかり吸収して生かしていきたいと思います! ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

The best place I have ever visited is Okinawa. I [called at there→visited it/went there] [in→during] our school trip for the first time. (削In the time,) I was astonished that the sea is truely blue. I also remember that we paid a visit [in→to] the Shuri [c→C]astle. In the place, there are many historical biographies, and I came to be [more] interested in the history of Okinawa. I want to visit [Okinawa→it] again. call atは人の家などを訪ねるときの言葉「だれかいる~?」と声をかけるからです. 代名詞を使っても語数はさほど減りません.読みやすい文が好印象です.

aroe-yu
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます! 前回に引き続き細かい表現の添削をしてただけるので本当にありがたいです<(_ _)> 代名詞を効果的に使って読みやすさに注意したいと思います^^ 本当にありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文添削

浪人生です  よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文   次のテーマについて80語以上の英語で書きなさい  If you should travel abroad fot the first time in your life, would you like to travel by yourself or would you like to travel with your friends? and why?   自分の答え  I would like to travel by myself because I would like to have free time that is not limited anyone.      If I traveled abroad with my friends, I might not go to the place where I have really wanted to visit. But if I traveled abroad by myself, I could go to the place where I have really wanted to visit and it would be very interesting. That is why I would like to travel abroad by myself better than with my friends.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:Do you like living where you live now,or would you rather live somewhere else in Japan or in the world? Why? Answer these questions as completely as you can. Use detail. Make us see and hear and smell and touch the place you are in ,or the place you imagine. Write in English on your answer sheet. I like living where I live now. I live in Gifu.there are two good reason why I like living in Gifu. First of all, there is good environment for living. Urban like Tokyo ,it is convenient for us to live in. However, there are some environmental problems such as air pollution and water pollution and etc. In contrast, Gihu is clean air and water. Moreover, there is few environmental problems. It is confortable for us to live there. Second, Gihu is a easygoing place. Urban are busy place. I like easygoing place better than busy place because I would like to act my own pace. I feel that people who live in urban are always busy and hurry. I do not want to disturb my own pace. That is all reason I want to live in Gifu

• 【自由英作文】添削お願いします。

100字以上の自由英作文なのですが、文法もめちゃくちゃでわからないところもあって 提出できる状態ではないのでどなたか添削してただけませんか? お題:「あなたにとって幸せな時とはどのようなときですか。またあなたは幸福な人生とは どのような人生だと思いますか。」 私がとても幸せだと感じるのは、何か甘いものを食べているときだ。 It is time when I felt very happy was eating something sweets. 甘いものを食べるのには人を落ち着かせる効果があると思う。 I think that eating sweets are effective in compose yourself. 美味しいものを食べるのもまた、人を幸せにする。 A delicious meals can make the person's happy too. また、人は自分の趣味をしているときも幸せだと感じると思う。 Besides, I think ・・・・?(わかりませんでした) 例えば音楽を聴いているとき。 For example.it is time when it listens to music. 私の考える幸福な人生は、何か1つでも趣味を持っていることだと思う。 I think the happy life that I think about is it has the hobby. なぜなら、自分が興味のあることをするのはとても楽しいからだ。? It is because interest things is very happy.(自分がする、というのがうまく訳せませんでした) 楽しいと感じることがあると、幸せな人生を送れると思う。 I think that the life becomes happy, too, when there is a hobby felt happy. なので、私は趣味を持っている人生が幸せな人生だと思う。 so, I think that the life with the hobby is a happy life. これで今のところ90字弱だと思います。添削よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削

大学受験で自由英作文があるのですが、塾にも通えず英語の先生にも添削を断られてしまったため こちらで私の書いた英作文にアドバイスや指摘をして頂きたいと思い、投稿します。 ・パラグラフ構成をしっかりさせること ・150word以上 テーマ:医学部を卒業したあと、その地域の医師として働かされるべきか。 I agree with the idea that newly graduated doctors from this university should be sent to rural areas in this prefecture for several years of compulsory service. Needless to say, doctors can establish better relationship with people living in rural areas than in urban areas. Of course, there are so many doctors and patients in urban areas that the newly graduated doctor is able to acquire latest technology by them or see vrious kinds of patients there. However, if there is a few people in rural areas, the doctor can do the almost same thing everywhere. What is more, it is the most important thing for doctor to save people's life. Many rural areas being short of trained doctors mean that if people are sick in those areas, they couldn't see a doctor and they would even die. For these reasons, I suggest that newly graduated doctors should be sent to the place which does not have enough doctors and establish a mutual trust with people living there. よろしくお願いします

• 英作文の添削をして下さい\(^o^)/

こんにちは! ついさきほど、住みたい国を自由に選びその理由を述べるというテーマの英作文をしました。 もし、不自然な点、明らかにおかしい点などがありましたらお教えくださいm(__)m I want to live in Hawaii. When my family and I visited there 5 years ago, we got a lot of fun. I spended most of times swimming in the sea. The sea was so clear that there were many kinds of fish. I think it's very nice to be able to swim there every day. Besides, all foods I ate in Hawaii were very delicious. I want to eat dishes which we ate at a restaurant once again. I think living in Hawaii is great. So I chose Hawaii.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします。 最近久しぶりに旅行して実感したのですが,田舎の夜空には星が驚くほどたくさん見えます。科学的に考えれば,汚染がなく空気がきれいだからでしょうが,風景はそれを見る者の心を映すとよく言われます。雑事に追われて忙しいだけの生活からしばしの逃避行を敢行したあの時の私は,もしかしたら,めずらしく無邪気な子供のように心が澄んでいたのかもしれません。 I realized when I was on a trip that there were surprisingly many stars in the night sky in rural area. From a scientific viewpoint, it is because the air is clean and not polluted. It is sometimes said that the sight one sees reflects what one has in mind. In those days, I momentarily escaped from the just busy days filled with various things around my living. Perhaps my heart was clear like innocent children then.  

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

はじめてアメリカへ行く人が、はたして自分の英語で分かってもらえるかと不安になるのは当然のことだ。 (1)It is natural to worry whether people in the U.S would understand your English or not when you visit there for the first time. (2)It's natural for peopke who visit America for the first time that they worry if their English would be enough to make understand.

• また自由英作文添削もしよければ。。。。。

何度も申し訳ないのですが もしよければお願いします 「慣れることによって注意がおろそかになるものだ。」 上の筆者について自分の感想、意見、経験など100~150語で書きなさい I agree with this writer's idea. I like cooking , so I make a meal every day. I have confidence in using a knife because I have used it for many years. However, I sometimes cut my finger by mistake. As soon as I cut my finger , I realize that my confidence surely make me forget to be careful in cooking. When I take care, I don't cut my finger. Thus, it is very important to take care even in daily lives. From my experience, I believe that his idea is so reasonable that you have to keep it in mind.

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

問題文はImagine yourself ten years from now. Describe your life at that time,and the steps you will take to get there.という内容です。 After ten years from now,I will be an English teacher. To become an English teacher, there are three steps. First, I enter a university. I will study English hard there. Second, I go to theU.S. to study English. I would like to learn English expressions and American culture. At the same time, I want to make friends with there. I will have a good time with new friends. In addition to that, I would like to visit traditional placeses in theU.S. these experiences let me grow up to teach skills. Third, I get the teacher's license. Through these steps, I will be an English teacher. 文法的な誤りや内容構成など添削よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

センター後志望校が変わり、自由英作が必要になりました。センター後から取り掛かって、私立入試もあり、やっと今から本格的に書いていきたいと思ってます。短文英作は勉強していたので、自由英作の薄い本を1冊やって、自由英作のパターンと文章展開の基礎を確認しました。添削環境に恵まれてないため、ここの方たちにご協力をお願いしたいと思います。あと2週間で身につけられるほど自由英作があまいものだと考えてるわけではないですが、どうか添削をよろしくお願いします。 【問題】 タイムマシーンが作られたとします。あなたはそれを使ってなにをしたいですか。その理由とともに、80文字程度の英語で書きなさい。コンマやピリオドなどは語数に含まれません。(広島大03V) 【答案】 (1) I would like to travel to the past days when it is said that there was the battle of Nagashino.(2) I am interested in the battle, because I live in Aichi, ○○○, which is near Nagashino. (3)But a recent survey showed there had not been the battle, because there was little evidence of it.(4)I am unwilling to believe the result of this survey. (5)This is the way I want to know by time machine whether the battle really took place or not. (82語) 【訳】  (1)私は、長篠の戦いがあったといわれている過去の日へ旅をしたいです。(2)私はこの戦いに興味があります。なぜなら長篠に近い愛知県○○○に住んでいるからです。  (3)しかし、最近の調査はこの戦はなかったことを示しています。なぜならその戦の証拠がほとんどないからです。(4)私はこの調査の結果を信じたくはありません。  (5)こういう訳で、私はタイムマシーンを使って、この戦が本当にあったのかどうかを知りたいのです。 【補足】 長篠の戦いは歴史の教科書にも載っている、鉄砲を使ったことで有名な戦です。 戦のあったとされる場所で、鉄砲の弾が5~10発しか見つかってないこと(本当なら何千発も打ってるはずだから。)などから否定的な説がでてるのをこの前テレビで見ました。 ○○○は市町村名が入ります。(あまり特定的な地名は^^;) (1)whenは関係副詞のつもりです。 (3)it=the battleのつもりです。 would like toとbe unwilling toとwant toは反復を避けるために変えてみました。 【訳】はぎこちない訳ですが許してください^^; 【その他】 書いてると途中に自分で引っかかったところは ○「県名 , 市町村名」か「市町村名 , 県」 ○(2)以降のthe battleはitで置いてよかったのか です。 その他、文章展開、文法・語法、アドバイス等なんでもご指摘よろしくお願いします^^