• ベストアンサー

旅日記の添削をお願いします

こっちのほうがいいよ~ってアドバイスお願いします。 京都は大徳寺に行きました。 数年前にお茶の先生に連れて行ってもらったことがあるのですが・・・ その時はVIP待遇だったので、三門の上に上がり利休像を見せていただいたりしました。 今回は弧蓬庵の特別拝観の為に行きました。普段は拝観謝絶な庵です。 28日 友人の勧めもあり終わってから金閣寺を見学に行きました。 29日 金閣寺を見たのだから銀閣寺も見ようと見学に行きました。 派手やかで目を惹く金閣、しっとりと風景に溶け込む銀閣、どちらも大好き! そして、なんて外国人の多いこと・・・ 私はいろいろな国の方々に日本に来て日本の文化をもっと知って欲しいと思っているので、とても素晴らしいことだと思いました。 I went to Daitoku temple. I visited there a few years ago with my tea teacher. We were VIP. We went up SunMon and watched Rikyu statue. This time I visited for specal watch day " Kohouan" We don't usually watch. Day 28 My friend recommmended I visited to Kinkaku Temple after that. Day 28 I wanted to watch Ginkaku temple. I like both gorgeous Kinkaku and natural Ginkaku. and then there were a lot of people from other countries. I think to visite them inJapan. They were known Japanese culture.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • MayIHELPY
  • ベストアンサー率49% (335/674)
回答No.2

>I went to Daitoku temple. (1) ~寺を表す場合は、通常は定冠詞 +「大徳寺」の寺の形で表しますので、the Daitoku Templeのほうが良いと思います。また、その他の固有名詞もすべて、外国人にとっては日本語名だけではどのようなものか不明であるため、例えばthe Daitoku Templeのように最後にTempleなどを付けた方が良いと思います。 (2) この文でvisitを用いて、次の文は日本語どおりに訳したほうが良い思います。「京都は」となっていますので、追加しました。 参考訳 I visited the Daitoku Temple in Kyoto. >I visited there a few years ago with my tea teacher. (1) 今回訪れるよりも前のことですので、過去完了にしたほうが時間の経過を表すことができます。このため、a few years agoは、時制の一致でa few years beforeになります。 (2) お茶の先生が私を連れて行ったと解釈してtake me thereの形にします。 参考訳 My tea ceremony teacher had taken me there a few years before. > We were VIP. We went up SunMon and watched Rikyu statue. (1)この部分も、今回よりも前のことなので過去完了にします。 (2) VIPとして扱われ、そのことが~を可能にしたとすると簡潔に表すことができます。 (3) 「見せていただいた」は「鑑賞することができた」にしました。なお、見学や拝観は、watchではなくseeを使用します。watchだと全体ではなく一点に集中して観ることになります。 参考訳 We had been treated as VIPs at that time, enabling us to go up the Sanmon Gates and appreciate the Rikyuzo Statue. >This time I visited for specal watch day " Kohouan" We don't usually watch. (1) 語順的には、Kohouanを訪れた、特別拝観日のためにとなります。 (2) 弧蓬庵も、「弧蓬庵の庵」訳します。 (3) 「拝観謝絶」は、「~を拝観できない」又は「一般大衆にとって閉じられている」と解釈します。 参考訳 This time, we visited the Kohouan Hermitage for its special seeing day. We usually can't see the Hermitage (又は、The Hermitage is usually closed to the public). >Day 28 My friend recommmended I visited to Kinkaku Temple after that. (1) Day 28が突然出てくるのはなぜでしょうか。観光を初めてから28日目という意味でしょうか。それとも~月28日という意味でしょうか。また、 「弧蓬庵の庵」を訪れたのと同じ日でしょうか。ここでは、いずれか不明なためそのままにしました。 (2) 私の友達は、1人だけでないと思いますので、a friend of mine又はone of my friendsにします。 (3) この英文だと、「私の友達が、金閣寺を訪れるように私に勧めた」というだけの意味になります。「~の勧めに従い」は、as recommended by a friend of mineで表します。 参考訳 I visited the Kinkakuji Temple after the Hermitage, as recommended by a friend of mine. >Day 28 I wanted to watch Ginkaku temple. I like both gorgeous Kinkaku and natural Ginkaku. (1) この部分は、日本語の通りに訳してみました。また、「金閣寺を見学したのだから、その相手である銀閣寺も訪れた」をそのまま英語に置き換えればOKです。 参考訳 Since I saw the Kinkakuji Temple, I also visited its counterpart the Ginkakuji Temple. I really like both the gorgeous eye-catching Kinkakuji Temple and the natural Ginkakuji Temple fit into the scenery around it. >and then there were a lot of people from other countries. I think to visite them inJapan. They were known Japanese culture. (1) この部分は、「何とたくさんの外国人がいるのだろうか」という感嘆文にするのがbestです。また、「その数の多さに驚嘆した」を加えました。 (2) ~にして欲しいは、I want ~to do~になります。 (3) 「もっと私たちの日本の文化を知る」はlearn more and more about our Japanese cultureになります。 参考訳 What a lot of foreigners there were! I was amazed at the large number. I thought it was wonderful because I always want a lot of people to come to Japan from as many different countries as possible to learn more and more about our Japanese culture.

haroharo815
質問者

お礼

とっても、解りやすくご説明頂きありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• MayIHELPY
  • ベストアンサー率49% (335/674)
回答No.3

No.2の修正です。 the Daitoku Temple は、the Daitokuji Templeにしてください。

回答No.1

部分的に I visited to Kinkaku Temple→visited Kinkaku T They were known as Japanese culture でしょうか

関連するQ&A

• 旅日記の添削をお願いします

日記を書いているのでが、英文に出来ない(T_T)/~~~ 添削&アドバイスをお願いします。 また、京都に行って来ました。 京都市美術館のルーブル展を見に行きました。|゜、。) ん~感想はやっぱり私は絵画の方がスキだなぁ~ パリにまた、行きたくなりました。実はルーブル美術館には行ったことがない。(-_-;) その後、祇園でランチして、八坂神社を抜けて1年坂~3年坂を通り清水寺に行きました。(*^ ^*) I went to Kyoto again. We wanted to watch Louvre Exhibition in Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art. I thought I like painting. I want to go to Paris again. In fact I've never been Louvre Museum of Art. After that , We ate Lunch. We visited to Yasaka shrine ,from 1nen slope to 3nen slope . and then Kiyomizu Temple.

• 旅日記の添削をお願いします

旅日記の添削をお願いします。 と英作お願いします。わかりません(T_T)/~~~ 黒部峡谷鉄道トロッコ電車・立山黒部アルペンルートに行ってきまいた。 前日室堂では雪が積もり除雪車がでたそうです。 でも、私が行った9日は快晴でした。 高原バスでは、見事な紅葉の景色の後ろに雪山と言う素晴らしい景色が広がっていました。 しかし、新幹線に乗り遅れ、自由席で帰って来ました。 I went to KUROBE・TATEYAMA ARUPENROOT. The day before,Murodou was very hard snow. That day , I visited it's good fun. I looked very wonderful scenery,yellow reef and sonw mountains. but I can't get the bullet train.

• 旅プレゼン(英語)NO3

旅のプレゼンをするのですが、アドバイス& 添削をお願いします。 Day 3 We went Yosemite National Park CA again. I think it’s big park. They can’t watch a day. We watched “ big tree” aun Yosemite full. And then we return to Santa monica. However, came back there midd night. I was very very tired.but Thank you for your driving. Day 4 I’ve wanted to go the J. Paul Getty Museum. I took big blue bus at St,transfer to talk the No bus and took Tram. I took part in the guide tour in pavilion. This museum is what Paul Getty who was the king known oil manage it. There are a lot of café and garden, it’s very nice! I love museum. I went to The Los Angeles County Museum of Art, LACMA,too. I went out for dinner with my friend who like in down town. She is very cute. I want to talk more with her. Day 5 I visited to watch Hollywood sign in Hollywood. I took one station by subway. So,I went to Universal studio. I was surprised because there are a lot of moves studios. I took part in studio tour. I enjoyed a lot of attractions. The Special Effets attraction is how the special effects for Universal’s biggest movies were made! The Mummy the ride is rollercoaster. Back draft,Terminator,Back to the future, Shrek and Water world are the same as Japan. I felt uneasy because I had go to home late.But it was Ok. There were a lot of people in the bus more than I thought it.

• 旅行日記の添削をおねがいします

英文にしてみたのですが、あってるかわかりません。 添削しなおして下さい。 おねがいします。 I was going to North Kyusyu at a long time. As I love Kyusyu is one of my sightseeing places,I looked forward to visiting there. Jast the tyhoon. I went to the tyhoon. As a result,The Supace word crosed. I stayed at next Hotel to put in the hot spling to eat nice denner. Next day,The tyhoon went away to Shikoku. Therefor Weather is not good. I visited Dazaifu Tenmangu at the frist time. I went to watch some material in a memorial hall in Dazaifu Tenmangu. And then I went for lunch to be steam the eel in Yanagawa . After that I took the bullet train Nozomi at Hakata station. 久しぶりに北九州に行くことになりました。 九州は大好きな観光地の1つなので、とても楽しみにしていました。 なのに、ちょうど台風が来ていて、台風に向かって行く破目になりました。。・゜゜ '゜(*/□\*) '゜゜゜・。うわぁ~ん 当然ですが、スペースワールドは閉園です。お隣のホテルで温泉と料理を楽しみました。 二日目は、台風は去ったのですがまだまだ風が強く雨も降っていましたが、大宰府天満宮に行きました。なんと、はじめて行きました。資料館と宝物館も見て回ると1時間以上は必要ですね~ 昼食は柳川まで足を延ばしてうなぎのセイロ蒸を食べました。 そして、博多駅からのぞみで帰って着ました。とさ(*´ェ`*)

• 旅プレゼン(英語)NO2

なんとなく、接続詞とかうまく使えないので、添削してください。 お願いします。 I met Japanese traveler. I knew her in the internet. Next day We went to Yosemite National Park CA. I left 8:00 arrived 15:00. We ate late lunch at Happy burger shop. The shop seems to be the American west restaurant. I ate turkey burger. I t was delicious. But of course it ‘s big! We went to recommend Glacier Point. We watched sun set. Then,Many people has gathered. and Volunteer staff started explaining. Today was Full moon. We watched to get moon when we heard the shout of joy. It was one of event. Three days We went Yosemite National Park CA again. I think it’s big park. They can’t watch a day. We watched “ big tree” aun Yosemite full. And then we return to Santa monica. However, came back there midd night. I was very very tired.but Thank you for your driving.

• 英作文の添削をして下さい\(^o^)/

こんにちは! ついさきほど、住みたい国を自由に選びその理由を述べるというテーマの英作文をしました。 もし、不自然な点、明らかにおかしい点などがありましたらお教えくださいm(__)m I want to live in Hawaii. When my family and I visited there 5 years ago, we got a lot of fun. I spended most of times swimming in the sea. The sea was so clear that there were many kinds of fish. I think it's very nice to be able to swim there every day. Besides, all foods I ate in Hawaii were very delicious. I want to eat dishes which we ate at a restaurant once again. I think living in Hawaii is great. So I chose Hawaii.

• シカゴの感想を添削

お願いいたします I visited to Chicago. It's a sister city Osaka. There are a lot of museum I like it. I went for sightseeing to Frank Lloyd Wright House in Okupeak. Also,I went Museum of Sciene and Industry where we watch Apollo 8 and take the U -505 submarine on board tour. There is Sue in Field Museum of Natural HIstory is very famous. It's Tyranno saurus rex fossil remains that is biggest and complete in the world. I took part in guided tour there it was intersting but I listened it difficult becouse it's English. I alway go to the are museum. Of coures visited the art of Institue of Chicago. It's 3 biggest Museum if US. I had enjoying a long time there. There are a lot of events in Chicago becouse many country people live in . Oh , I love most pake is lincoln park. Zoo in there is free therefor many animals so enjoying. I recomed there and tell me what you think if you go there.

• 軽井沢旅日記

旅行日記の添削をおねがいいたします。 I did trip for 4days . I took the bullet train from Osaka to Nasushiobara,transfer station is Tokyo. I look around some museum of art.stained museum,Emile galle. I stayed at Epinard nasu Hotel. Next day,I visited Nikoutoushougu and then through the Iroha hill to go Ryutou fall,Kagen fall and Yu fall. I stayed near Tyuzenzi lake at kanaya hotel. This Hotel stuff are very good smilimg and servic. Day3, I went Fukiwari fall called Japanese naiyagara also I went to Tanigawadake to take Rw and LT I stayed antique Hotel"Manpei Hotel". The restaurant is Good atmosphere and delicious dinner and breakfirst. I went around old karuizawa ginza street. I came back to take bullet train transfer Nagano station. 3泊4日の旅に出ました。新幹線で東京へ東京から乗り換えて那須塩原到着。 那須高原でステンドクラス美術館とエミール・ガレ美術館を見学。ホテルエピナール那須で1泊。次の日は日光東照宮を参拝した後に竜頭の滝・華厳の滝を見ていろは坂を越え湯滝を見に行きました。 お泊りは中禅寺湖の近くの金谷ホテルです。 ここのスタッフの方たちは笑顔とサービスが素敵でした。 3日目は吹割りの滝(日本のナイヤガラと呼ばれている)・谷川岳のロープーウェイとリフトで展望台へ霧・・・ 本日のお泊りはアンティークな万平ホテル。 レストランの雰囲気とお料理が素敵でした。 旧軽井沢銀座をぶらぶら。新幹線で長野乗換えして帰ってきました。

• 鳥羽伊勢の旅日記添削をおねがいいたします。

文章をつないで作れないかったり、うまく英語表現できないので、 教えて下さい。 We went to Toba Ise tour for a one day trip. We ate grill oyster,flyed oyster,oyster risotto,low yellow tail , low Ise lobster and stuffed I was enjoying. After that, We have visited Ise shrine since 2years . Japanese custom is 2 bow 1 applause 1 bow in shrine. I met big and obedient cat at Ohayai street entrance. If the usual I ate akafuku zanzai ,ise udon,ikaten,takoten,chease ten but I can't it. I was full. I bought Akafuku for souvenir. 今日は久しぶりに鳥羽伊勢グルメ三昧の旅(日帰り)に行って来ました。 鳥羽では、焼き牡蠣・カキフライ・カキ雑炊・ブリのお刺身や伊勢海老のお刺身など食べちゃいました。海の幸満喫(^_^)v その後、2年ぶりに伊勢神宮参拝しに行きました。 相変わらずすごい人でした。 2礼2拍手1礼ですよね? おはらい街の入り口でとっても大きくておとなしい猫が招いてくれました。 いつもはおかげ横丁まで行って赤福ぜんざい食べて、伊勢うどん食べて、イカ天・たこ天・チーズ天のどれかを食べるのですが、今日はおなか一杯で食べれなかったよ~んo(*´д`*)oブンブン お土産はもちろん赤福でした。

• 英文日記の添削をしていただけませんか(^^)

また英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) Last week , my husband went to Hokkaido reading students for a school excursion for 4 days, so I had to take care of my two-year son alone. It was hard task than I had thought. I thought that single-mothers in the world are very tough then. By the way, I and my husband want to build a detached house, so we are looking for the land recently. We can't find the proper land which we both satisfy, however. It's very difficult to decide where to live. I think we need big power to find the proper land where we live in the future.