• 締切済み

旅プレゼン(英語)NO3

旅のプレゼンをするのですが、アドバイス& 添削をお願いします。 Day 3 We went Yosemite National Park CA again. I think it’s big park. They can’t watch a day. We watched “ big tree” aun Yosemite full. And then we return to Santa monica. However, came back there midd night. I was very very tired.but Thank you for your driving. Day 4 I’ve wanted to go the J. Paul Getty Museum. I took big blue bus at St,transfer to talk the No bus and took Tram. I took part in the guide tour in pavilion. This museum is what Paul Getty who was the king known oil manage it. There are a lot of café and garden, it’s very nice! I love museum. I went to The Los Angeles County Museum of Art, LACMA,too. I went out for dinner with my friend who like in down town. She is very cute. I want to talk more with her. Day 5 I visited to watch Hollywood sign in Hollywood. I took one station by subway. So,I went to Universal studio. I was surprised because there are a lot of moves studios. I took part in studio tour. I enjoyed a lot of attractions. The Special Effets attraction is how the special effects for Universal’s biggest movies were made! The Mummy the ride is rollercoaster. Back draft,Terminator,Back to the future, Shrek and Water world are the same as Japan. I felt uneasy because I had go to home late.But it was Ok. There were a lot of people in the bus more than I thought it.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

noname#37852
noname#37852
回答No.1

前の話題を拝見していなかったので検索さしていただきました。 http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=2372884 ここでも言われていますが、接続詞を多用せず、一文を長くするようにすると良いのではないでしょうか。 文頭を接続詞で始めず、接続詞で文をつないで、ぶつ切り短文にしないように。 と自分は先生に言われました....(^^; 発表をしたわけじゃないんですけどね。 We watched “ big tree” aun Yosemite full. And then we return to Santa monica. However, came back there midd night. こういうところ。 Andは不要だと思います。 それと、 And then we return to Santa monica.とHowever, came back there midd night.の意味がつながっていないような感じがしますが・・・ 『私たちはサンタモニカに戻った。しかし、そこに戻ったのは夜中だった』 しかしながら、では意味がつながらないと思います。 私たちは夜早いうちにサンタモニカに帰りたかったが、しかしながら夜中になってしまった、のような場合なら「しかし」でつなげますが。 また、came back の主語が抜けてます。 続いた一文で主語が変わらないならwe抜いていいんだと思いますが、切れてるともう一度weが要るのでは? それと、文章として書く場合はあまりit'sのように省略しないほうが良いのではないでしょうか。 They can’t watch a day. 一日では見切れないほど大きいということを言いたいのだろうと日本語ネイティブの私には理解できるのですが、英語的にはどうなのでしょうか。 私もそういうのがよく判らないのですけれどね(^^; 自分だったら違う書き方をします。 ・・・・・と思って前の話題をよく見たら、こういうことの指摘がちゃんと付いてるじゃありませんか??? No.2へのアドバイス、まだ見ていないのですか? それじゃあ添削もらっても生かせませんよ~~

参考URL:
http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=2372884

関連するQ&A

• 旅プレゼン(英語)NO2

なんとなく、接続詞とかうまく使えないので、添削してください。 お願いします。 I met Japanese traveler. I knew her in the internet. Next day We went to Yosemite National Park CA. I left 8:00 arrived 15:00. We ate late lunch at Happy burger shop. The shop seems to be the American west restaurant. I ate turkey burger. I t was delicious. But of course it ‘s big! We went to recommend Glacier Point. We watched sun set. Then,Many people has gathered. and Volunteer staff started explaining. Today was Full moon. We watched to get moon when we heard the shout of joy. It was one of event. Three days We went Yosemite National Park CA again. I think it’s big park. They can’t watch a day. We watched “ big tree” aun Yosemite full. And then we return to Santa monica. However, came back there midd night. I was very very tired.but Thank you for your driving.

• 旅プレゼン(英語)

旅のプレゼンをするのに、いい英訳教えて下さい。 添削おねがいします。 I talk about my summer vacation. I departure August 7 from Kansai airport to San Francisco. I used UA airline 15:25. I Transferred from San Francisco to LA. I arrived at 9:15 at San Francisco. But the passport control was very crowded. I spend during one hour.] And I pick up my baggage and I left it again. And then I cheak in again. I had only 15-minute.but I don’t know gate No. I went to watch Monitor.I run to gate. I got it. I was relieved. However, the airplane was a trouble. I heard information broadcasting was waiting 3 hours . Maybe. Some passenger got off. I waited a hour after that, I left. I arrived at LA. But I didn’t know where I picked up my baggage. I was looking for it a few times. After that I got it . I took to call door to door shuttle bus. I went to Santa Monica. I stayed for a week. I went to watch Santa maniac pier. On the way , There was information center. I got some map. There were a lot of information center. And I went to best big street in Santa monica”3th St Promenade”

• シカゴの感想を添削

お願いいたします I visited to Chicago. It's a sister city Osaka. There are a lot of museum I like it. I went for sightseeing to Frank Lloyd Wright House in Okupeak. Also,I went Museum of Sciene and Industry where we watch Apollo 8 and take the U -505 submarine on board tour. There is Sue in Field Museum of Natural HIstory is very famous. It's Tyranno saurus rex fossil remains that is biggest and complete in the world. I took part in guided tour there it was intersting but I listened it difficult becouse it's English. I alway go to the are museum. Of coures visited the art of Institue of Chicago. It's 3 biggest Museum if US. I had enjoying a long time there. There are a lot of events in Chicago becouse many country people live in . Oh , I love most pake is lincoln park. Zoo in there is free therefor many animals so enjoying. I recomed there and tell me what you think if you go there.

• 英語訳お願いします。

どなたか、英語が堪能な方お願いします。 (1) This is charcoal. I like barbeque very much. I often have barbeque party with my family and friends in summer. It is really fun and dish is very delicious. (2) This is an autographed ball. I was given an autograph by Mr.Yoshinobu Takahashi in Yomiuri Giants. It is genuine. I like baseball since long ago. My father watched Major League games on TV in the weekend and I came to like it affected by that. (3) These are vegetables. I am working as a part time worker at the grocery store. All worker are friendly and cheerful and I am happy to work. My job is easy. (lol) Good points to work there are that hourly pay is high and I can eat many fresh fruits. (4) This is a savings bank in the form of Jizo (a guardian deity of children). It has good touch and I like it. No money is in it. (lol) (5) This is a seal. I bought it when I went to the trip to Beijing, China. It was made of crystal and by craftsman’s hands. I like it very much but have never used. (lol) (6) This is a photo of Tenanmon. It was very cold on the day I took this photo. It was very wide and the building had sense of history. Here was also a location site of the movie "Last Emperor." (7) This is a ticket of the World Cup. I went to the World Cup 2006 in Germany. I saw the game between Japan and Brazil and was very excited. Dortmund in Germany had very beautiful street and very tasty baked sausage 長文すいません・・・

• 英語の添削

今度英語で発表することになったのですが、一応考えたのですが自信が無いので添削をお願いします。 Good afternoon everyone. My name is ○○ and today I am going to talk about my favorite trip. This year I went to Malaysia with my friends. Malaysia is a country near the equator. Everyday the weather is very nice so there was very hot. But I enjoyed this trip and want to go to Malaysia again. I will tell you about three reasons why this was my favorite trip. First, Malaysian food was very delicious. There are many races so we can eat various food such as Indian and Chinese and so on. I was so happy to eat Nyonya food. Nyonya food is mixing Malaysian food and Chinese food. Malaysian food taste mostly spicy but everything was very delicious. Second, Malaysia has many famous historic building. I went to Kuala Lumpur and Malacca. I went to tour the Twin-Tower and the Blue Mosque. Twin-Tower is the third highest around the world. In Malacca, I rode a trishaw. Trishaw is like "Zinrikishya". It looks beautiful and the view of outside is wonderful. Finally, I went to Spa. Malaysia is famous for Spa so Malaysian people often reserve the Spa. To my surprise, there is a bath with a lot of flowers. the massage make me feel very comfortable and happy. In short, this was a great trip. if you think to go to foreign countries, I want you to go to Malaysia. I think you will surely be a wonderful trip. おかしければ文章自体を変えてもらってもかまいません。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 旅の感想

添削をお願いします。 I’ve been stayed in Hawaii every year. There fore, I need not especially do anything. I and my friend usually watched Fura show ,shopping,awimming and make dinner. This time We went to Aquarium and climbed Diamond Head. So,we went to “Made in Hawaii festival. I love it. The friend who live here took me to dinner. I was glad. I had a wonderful time. This travel was very happu.

• 英語を直して下さい!

先々週の日曜日、私は友達と遊びに行きました。 I went to the play with my friend on? 最初、私達は海に行きました。 First, we went to the sea. 人は少なかったです。 There were few peoples. 私達は靴を脱いで、足だけ海に浸かりました。 (ここの訳は出来ませんでした。(泣)) とても寒かったです。 It was very cold. 友達は、スマホを海に落として壊してしまいました。砂浜では、凧揚げをしている人もいました。(ここも出来ませんでした。(泣)) その後○○にいきました。 Next, I went to the ○○. そこで、遅い昼食を摂りました。とても美味しかったです。 We had lunch.It was so delicious. その後、プリクラも撮りました。 We took some photo booth pictures. とても楽しかったです。 It was a lot of fun. 訳ができてない所と、おかしいところを直して頂きたいです。宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語を直して下さい!

私は土曜日と日曜日バイトがありました。 I went to part time job on last Saturday and Sunday. 土曜日は○○でバイトをしました。 I went to ○○ on Saturday. 沢山の人が来ました。 Many visitors (guests?)came. その日はゲームを買っていく人が多かったです。 There were many people who bought a game on that day . とても忙しかったです。 I was very busy. 日曜日は○○でバイトをしました。 I went to ○○ on Sunday. その日はまだ2回目でした。 It was still the second on that day. 片付けや料理を運んだりしました。 I carried putting in order and a dish. 慣れていないのでとても緊張しました。 Because I wasn't used, I was tense. とても疲れました。 I was very tired. これから頑張りたいです。 I want to do my best from now on. おかしい所や、もっと自然に直した方が良い所を直して下さいm(__)m 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 石川県のプレゼンについて 英語

石川県についてのプレゼンテーション 英語 短期留学で石川県の金沢についてプレゼンをします。 プレゼンは3人で行います。 最初に石川県の旅行についてのスケジュール表を配りプレゼンをします。 以下の英文を見て、わかりづらい所やもう少し簡単な英文で 説明できる所があればアドバイスお願いします! 金沢駅について Did you understand it a little about Kanazawa? Kanazawa Station is the start of the tour There was built in 1898 It is the most famous station in Ishikawa. About 20,000 people use it in a day The Hokuriku Shinkansen is going to be built in 2014. And it is going to link Kanazawa from Tokyo in 2 hours 20 minutes It is the Shinkansen which links Osaka to Tokyo. 兼六園 Kenrokuen is one of three Japanese famous gardens There is the place that is the most beautiful in 3. There has beautiful scenery in the four season. I can look at the many expressions every season. In the garden, there is a certain oldest fountain in Japan Admission is adult 3 dollars child is 1 dollar 雪吊り Yukiduri means that I keep a branch by a rope so that snow does not turn the branch of the tree in the winter season. It is attach for from November to the middle of December and removes it in the middle of March. Five gardeners of Kenrokuen and the supplier include it, too and carry out work with about 590 people. It will use it again excluding the old one next year. 武家屋敷 Old samurai residences are the residences that the samurai owned. A left photograph is a samurai residence mark Nomura family. It became 5th place by the Japanese garden technical journal of the United States. There are few old samurai residences except the Nomura family. 金箔の鏡 I explain gold leaf. stands mirror. It is recognized as food additives and can eat, but is very thin. About 30 minutes and 10 dollars are necessary to make stands mirror. However, it is one handicraft souvenir in the world

• 英語の作文、見直しお願いします!

どなたか英語がウマイ方、いらっしゃいませんか?? 学校の遠足みたいなもので感想文を書かなければいけないのですが・・・。 一応書いたのがこれです。間違っている文章があったり、こうしてみたらいいのではないか?というアイディアがあれば付け足してもらえませんか?? 日曜日が提出日なので早めにお願いしま~す>< ちなみにミラクルガーデンとはココです。→http://www.the-miracle-garden.com/ Yesterday, our school took us to miracle garden and zabeel park for our field trip. The first place we went was miracle garden and I was very excited before we arrived there because I heard that it is the world’s biggest natural flower garden and it was my first time to be there. When we arrived there, I saw many lovely flowers that are decorated in many shapes like, pyramid, heart and others. I took many picture with my friend and had a great time to walk around the garden. But the one thing I didn’t like was that the weather was very hot so we became very tired. I also had a respective feeling to the people who planting these beautiful flowers in this hot weather. The next place where we went was at Zabeel park. It was not my first time to be there because I used to go there when I was small. I was very happy because the zabeel park reminded me the memories of my childhood. When I was having a lunch with my friend, two cat came near to us. Both cat had a fluffy hair and they were so cute. They seemed very hungry so we decided to give come chicken from our lunch. At first, both cat seemed a bit afraid from us. But when we started to give a food, they became really friendly and we were playing with them. Suddenly, We heard the voice of the teacher telling the time and we noticed that there is only five minutes left. We got shocked that time, But we just enjoyed the rest five minutes with the thing that were in the park. When teacher told us to go back to the bus, me and my friends bought a cold juice because it was very hot. The cold juice was very tasty in the hot weather. In the bus, I saw many people who became tired. I was also the one who became tired, but our field trip was full of fun with my friends. できるだけもっと長めに書きたかったのですが…アイディアが思い浮かばなくて;; ちなみにミラクルガーデンにいるときに友達がアイスを買いました。(私は高かったので買いませんでしたけど)コレも作文に入れたかったのですがどう入れればいいかなと。