Discover the Beauty of Kanazawa, Ishikawa

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Experience the enchanting beauty of Kanazawa, Ishikawa in this presentation
  • Learn about the famous sites and attractions, such as Kenrokuen Garden and Kanazawa Station
  • Immerse yourself in the rich history and culture of this unique destination
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

石川県のプレゼンについて 英語

石川県についてのプレゼンテーション 英語 短期留学で石川県の金沢についてプレゼンをします。 プレゼンは3人で行います。 最初に石川県の旅行についてのスケジュール表を配りプレゼンをします。 以下の英文を見て、わかりづらい所やもう少し簡単な英文で 説明できる所があればアドバイスお願いします! 金沢駅について Did you understand it a little about Kanazawa? Kanazawa Station is the start of the tour There was built in 1898 It is the most famous station in Ishikawa. About 20,000 people use it in a day The Hokuriku Shinkansen is going to be built in 2014. And it is going to link Kanazawa from Tokyo in 2 hours 20 minutes It is the Shinkansen which links Osaka to Tokyo. 兼六園 Kenrokuen is one of three Japanese famous gardens There is the place that is the most beautiful in 3. There has beautiful scenery in the four season. I can look at the many expressions every season. In the garden, there is a certain oldest fountain in Japan Admission is adult 3 dollars child is 1 dollar 雪吊り Yukiduri means that I keep a branch by a rope so that snow does not turn the branch of the tree in the winter season. It is attach for from November to the middle of December and removes it in the middle of March. Five gardeners of Kenrokuen and the supplier include it, too and carry out work with about 590 people. It will use it again excluding the old one next year. 武家屋敷 Old samurai residences are the residences that the samurai owned. A left photograph is a samurai residence mark Nomura family. It became 5th place by the Japanese garden technical journal of the United States. There are few old samurai residences except the Nomura family. 金箔の鏡 I explain gold leaf. stands mirror. It is recognized as food additives and can eat, but is very thin. About 30 minutes and 10 dollars are necessary to make stands mirror. However, it is one handicraft souvenir in the world

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#111034
noname#111034
回答No.3

>留学先の先生に聞いてみよう 文法的なあやまりがないかと,画像と説明文でじゅうぶんに日本の事物が理解できるかについて尋ねてみたほうがいいでしょう。 口頭の場合は関係ないですが,字を訂正しておきます。 by an American journal of Japanese garden planning American を先に出すために,雑誌名(固有名詞)ではなく一般的な表現に変更しましたので,語頭は小文字です。 >万が一言う内容を忘れた時の場合に ときどきメモを見ながら発表してもいいと思います。プロジェクタを使う場合は部屋を暗くしますので,大きな字で書き,かつペンライトもあったほうがいいかもしれません。

toona10
質問者

お礼

お忙しい中、質問と捕捉に答えてくださりありがとうございました。 passersbyさんのアドバイスを参考にプレゼン頑張ります!!

その他の回答 (2)

noname#111034
noname#111034
回答No.2

あなたの英文の意図がわからないところは勝手に解釈して,かつ自己流にアレンジして書いてみました。ご参考に。 兼六園 Kenrokuen garden is one of the three famous gardens in Japan. Among the three, I think Kenrokuen is most beautiful. We enjoy beautiful scenery throughout the year. From season to season, different beauties can be found. At the center of the garden is Kasumigaike fountain. It is the oldest one in Japan. The entrance fee is 3 dollars for an adult, and 1 dollar for a child. 雪吊り Yukizuri is the way to protect trees from Kanazawa's heavy snow in winter. About 590 workers led by five gardeners of Kenrokuen hang each branch with a rope from the top of the tree. They carry out this task from November to the middle of December. The ropes are removed in the middle of March. The ropes, excluding worn ones, will be used again next year. 武家屋敷 Old samurai residences remain in the town of Kanazawa. The left photograph shows Nomura family's. It was ranked as the 5th must-see place by an American Journal of Japanese Garden Planning. Kanazawa has few old samurai residences except it. 金箔の鏡 Kanazawa is also famous for traditional handicrafts using gold foil. Tourists can experience their work for 10 dollars. In about 30 minutes a mirror stand is completed for the souvenir. At restaurants gold foil is cooked as a food additive, but you can hardly feel it in your mouth because it is very thin.

toona10
質問者

補足

素早い回答ありがとうございます。自分の文と照らし合わせ留学先の先生に聞いてみようと思います。 あと、万が一言う内容を忘れた時の場合にパワーポイントに簡単な説明文を加えるなど、解決策がありましたら教えて下さい。

• Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.1

時間もあまりないので最初のだけ、、、 後で余裕があれば戻ってきます。 Did you understand it a little about Kanazawa? ->Do you know anything about Kanazawa? シンプルにこれくらいでいいのかなって気がします。 Kanazawa Station is the start of the tour ちょっと唐突かなという気もしますね。 ->We are going to introduce Kanazawa station first. As you know, you are going to start the tour from the station. There was built in 1898. It is the most famous station in Ishikawa. ->The station was built in 1898 and is the most famous station in Ishikawa prefecture. About 20,000 people use it in a day. ->At present, about 20,000 people use the station in a day. The Hokuriku Shinkansen is going to be built in 2014. And it is going to link Kanazawa from Tokyo in 2 hours 20 minutes ->Additionally, a new sinkansen line is going to built and go into operation in 2014. It will travel between Kanazawa and Tokyo in only 2 hours 20 minutes. It is the Shinkansen which links Osaka to Tokyo. ->As you know, a sinkansen is one of the fastest and safest trains all over the world.

関連するQ&A

• 英語訳

There is also reason to believe that there was once a lot of water on Mars and that some of it is still there in the form of ice. またかつて火星には多量の水があり一部は氷の形で存在していると信じるに足る根拠がある。 自分で訳してみたのですがあってない気がします。分かる方教えて下さい。

• 英語でのプレゼン

英語でのプレゼンをするにあたって、次の英文が適切かどうかを見ていただきたいです。 トピックは、幼児期の習い事に関してで、見ていただきたい文は、下の2文(”then~in babyhood.”)になります。「幼児期に習い事をする子供の割合はいくつだと思いますか」という英文がいいたいです。 Ok, then let's get startd. First, I give you a handout. please take one of it and pass around. (after giving a handout) Today's discussion topic is about lessons, naraigoto in japanese. ”then, here is a question. Do you know what percentage of children to take lessons in babyhood?” 聴衆は学生が10人ほどなので、I'd like to start my presentation by one question. だと、やや堅苦しいかなと感じ here is a question. としました。また、習い事に対応する英語はlessonで良いでしょうか。 また上の質問とは別に、プレゼン流れに関しても悩んでいます。 この質問の後、グラフを用いての簡単な現状説明、ディスカッションを考えています。ディスカッションの題目として、一つは Do you think children should take lessons in babyhood?を考えているのですが、1時間という設定の中、もう一つほしいと思っています。 どちらかの解答だけでも大変助かります。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語訳

The theory about life on Mars is also supported by something in the rock which simple life forms on earth produce. There is also reason to believe that there was once a lot of water on Mars and that some of it is still there in the form of ice. We may thus be able to argue that certain kinds of bacteria may be living around the ice. NASA has looked at Mars closely by putting two vehicles on the surface of the planet. 英語の宿題をやっているのですがここだけどうしても訳せません。 分かる方いたら教えて下さい。

• 英語の添削をお願いします!

英語が得意な方、お力を貸してください。 添削していただけるとたいへん助かります。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 1. Photographers are drawn to particular luster of the area’s water, which owes its brilliance to the light that shines through the water and bounces off the white rock of the Dakigaeri Valley’s shallow stream beds. Another must-see attraction of the area is a section of the valley known as Seiganji. It gets its temple-like name thanks to mist, which resembles rising plumes of incense, kicked up by a nearby waterfall. 2. The village of Higi in Senshyu is known as the “Little Kyoto”of Tohoku, thanks mostly to the traditional architecture of the buildings that were once the homes of Akita’s samurai. Kakunodate was founded by the Ashina family in 1620, and much of the appearance of its samurai quarter has been unchanged since then. Many of the houses still belong to the descendants of these samurai families, but others have been turned into shops, cafes, and museums. For history buffs, the two most impressive residences are the Yagi House and the Guro House, both of which feature impressive collections of armor, artwork, and weapons that date back to the days of Japan’s celebrated warriors.

• 英語

(1)~(3)まで教えてください。 According to researchers from the University of Manchester, 90% of the world's language are ((1)) to disappear by 2050. One such tongue is Tofa, spoken by only about 60 people who keep reindeer on the empty land in Siberia. One of the researchers speaks the language, and says that he can speak fluently enough to be able to express anything he wants to say. The researchers have been trying to keep records of endangered languages or videos. They have done fieldwork across the globe to investigate languages ranging from Faroese (50,000 speakers) to Banawa, one of 300 languages spoken in the Amazon basin. At a recent meeting, Yaron Matras, who speaks 13 languages, played a recording of a British Romani speaker made in the 1950s. He said that British Romani is now ((2)) at the level of extinction, and he is ((3)) looking for the alleged four or five families in Wales who still speak it. There is no shortage of languages. At the last count there were about 6,000 , but only 4% of them are spoken by 96% of the people in the world. About 10 languages, including English, Arabic, and Hindi, are spoken by more than 100 million people each. No one needs to worry about them. But the little languages with little chance of survival need help. According to a professor at the University of Manchester, people are aware of threats to ecology and of species dying out, but they don't realize that we are leaving languages to die out. It is true that every languages is the repository of the culture of the people who speak it. When we lose the last speaker, we lose the people's cultural memory.

• 英語の質問です!

There () so it will take a long time to move. (1)is many furniture (2)are a lot of funitures (3)is a lot of furniture (4)are many furnitures He will be back () about ten minutes. (1)during (2)till (3)of (4)in He is very ill but there is () hope for him. (1)a little (2)little (3)a few (4)few () passed the test, but there were some who failed. (1)Almost students (2)Most of the student (3)Almost the students (4)Most students It was () we found the nice antique silver spoons. (1)in London that (2)what in London (3)London in where (4)in London which He () us a tale about his adventure. (1)said (2)spoke (3)told (4)talked の答えと解説をお願いします。

• 旅プレゼン(英語)

旅のプレゼンをするのに、いい英訳教えて下さい。 添削おねがいします。 I talk about my summer vacation. I departure August 7 from Kansai airport to San Francisco. I used UA airline 15:25. I Transferred from San Francisco to LA. I arrived at 9:15 at San Francisco. But the passport control was very crowded. I spend during one hour.] And I pick up my baggage and I left it again. And then I cheak in again. I had only 15-minute.but I don’t know gate No. I went to watch Monitor.I run to gate. I got it. I was relieved. However, the airplane was a trouble. I heard information broadcasting was waiting 3 hours . Maybe. Some passenger got off. I waited a hour after that, I left. I arrived at LA. But I didn’t know where I picked up my baggage. I was looking for it a few times. After that I got it . I took to call door to door shuttle bus. I went to Santa Monica. I stayed for a week. I went to watch Santa maniac pier. On the way , There was information center. I got some map. There were a lot of information center. And I went to best big street in Santa monica”3th St Promenade”

• 直してください。

As for the snake, many early stage costs, too, is which is about to be high and to become sustenance cost one together with the car and the motorcycle and so on and while there is not an income, it isn't possible to breed them so. It thinks that it does a deposit while young and that it is in the 1st that it examines the information of the goal elaborately by the day about when and whether or not it is. 蛇についての発表があるのですが、原稿の1部をできる限り訳したらこんなのになりました。おかしかったら教えてください。お願いします。

• 長文英語

Philosophers' search for the truth resembles a detective story. Some think Andersen was murderer,(   ) think it was Nielsen or Jensen. The police are sometimes able to solve a real crime. But it is equally possible that they never get to the bottom of it, although there is a solution somewhere. So even if it is difficult to answer a question, there may be one ― and only one ― right answer. Either there is a kind of existence after death ― ( イ ) there is not. Philosophy has ウ( in / its origin / of / man's sense / wonder ). Man thinks it is so astonishing to be alive that philosophical questions arise of their own accord. It is like watching a magic trick. We cannot understand how it is done. So we ask : how can the magician change a couple of white silk scarves into a live rabbit? A lot of people experience the world with the same incredulity as when a magician suddenly pulls a rabbit out of a hat which has just been shown to them empty. In the case of the rabbit, we know the magician has tricked us. What we would like to know is just how he did it. But when it comes to the world it's somewhat different. We know that the world is not all sleight of hand and deception because here we are in it : we are part of it. Actyally, we are the white rabbit is that the rabbit does not realize it is taking part in amagic trick. We do. We feel we are part of something mysterious and we would like to know how it all works. 1.和訳をお願いします! 2.(  )と( イ )に適当な1語とウの(  )内の並び替えもお願いします! ◆補足◆ of own's one accord 自然に,一人で incredulity 疑う気持ち,信じられないという気持ち sleight of hand 手先の早業,手品

• 旅プレゼン(英語)NO3

旅のプレゼンをするのですが、アドバイス& 添削をお願いします。 Day 3 We went Yosemite National Park CA again. I think it’s big park. They can’t watch a day. We watched “ big tree” aun Yosemite full. And then we return to Santa monica. However, came back there midd night. I was very very tired.but Thank you for your driving. Day 4 I’ve wanted to go the J. Paul Getty Museum. I took big blue bus at St,transfer to talk the No bus and took Tram. I took part in the guide tour in pavilion. This museum is what Paul Getty who was the king known oil manage it. There are a lot of café and garden, it’s very nice! I love museum. I went to The Los Angeles County Museum of Art, LACMA,too. I went out for dinner with my friend who like in down town. She is very cute. I want to talk more with her. Day 5 I visited to watch Hollywood sign in Hollywood. I took one station by subway. So,I went to Universal studio. I was surprised because there are a lot of moves studios. I took part in studio tour. I enjoyed a lot of attractions. The Special Effets attraction is how the special effects for Universal’s biggest movies were made! The Mummy the ride is rollercoaster. Back draft,Terminator,Back to the future, Shrek and Water world are the same as Japan. I felt uneasy because I had go to home late.But it was Ok. There were a lot of people in the bus more than I thought it.