• 締切済み

英訳をみてください

次の英訳をみてください。よろしくお願いします。 (1)営業行為 新規顧客の登録 通常マージン以外 原価割れ販売・赤黒・帳引 (2)契約の締結・改廃・更新 (3)登録された回収条件の変更 (1)Sales Enrollment of new client Except ordinally sales margin Special discount (2)Establishment・abolishment・renewal (3)Alternation of payment terms registered

みんなの回答

• esistdas
  • ベストアンサー率33% (104/306)
回答No.1

これ、2ちゃんねるの英語板でも依頼してませんでした?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 「1とした比率」の英訳

いつもいろいろと教えていただいて勉強になっています。今回もどうぞよろしくお願いします。 原文は、「マージン率は、売り上げ金額を1とした比率を表す。」なのですが、どう言い表せばクリアになるでしょうか。なにか特有の表現がありましたら教えてください! The ratio of the margin is calculated based upon the sales price when the sales price is 100%. 自分でも訳していて気持ち悪い表現です。どうすればよいでしょうか。 会話用ではなく、文書となるので、多少冗長になっても、誤解が生じないような表現を教えていただければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いします!

• 支払条件の記載事項の意味が分かりません(英語)

Terms of paymentの項目に以下のような記載があり、意味がよくわかりません: 10 days after date of invoice 3% discount Foreign costs of transfer at your charge 「請求書の日付から10日後の支払いで3%値引します(?)」「海外送金の費用は貴社負担(?)」のような意味でしょうか? 

• 四半期報告書(英文会計)

英文会計で四半期報告書からです。 The gross margin method uses historical sales margin to estimate the cost of inventory. 訳としては 総利益法は売上原価を算定するために歴史的な売上マージンを使う。 ニュアンスとしては理解できるのですが、どうも正確に訳せません。どなたかアドバイスをください。

• ヘルシンキラインの予約について。

ヘルシンキラインの予約をHPからしているのですが、 分からない項目があり、困っています。 支払い方法についての選択だと思うのですが‥。 これを理解できる英語力がなく‥。 お金のことなので、間違っていたら乗船できないのでは?と不安になり、質問させて頂きます。 内容は下記です。 Terms and Conditions Payment confirms the reservation. After the payment please proceed back to the Tallink Silja nline service to finish thereservation. □I choose Early Booker payment with more strict change and cancellationterms. I have checked that all information in my reservation is correct. In addition Ihave read change and cancellation terms and approve them. □I choose a payment with normal change and cancellation terms (without Early Booker discount). (167.00 EUR) I have checked that all information in my reservation is correct. In addition I have read change and cancellation terms and approve them. □I have read general terms for package trips, terms of transport and ageregulations and approve them. 長文になってしまい申し訳ありませんが、それぞれの項目の意味を教えて頂けたらと思います。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• これらの日本語は何?

ヨーロッパから輸入する際の向こうから来た見積書の翻訳を頼まれしぶしぶやっております。経験のない分野なので助けてください。英文の下に和訳をのせておきましたので正しくない場合アドバイスください。ボランティアとはいえやるからには正しく訳したいと思います。 Terms of delivery: 7-8 working weeks from factory after receipt of the order, provided all technical and commercial questions have been settled, subject to prior sales. 製品引き渡し: 全てのやりとりに問題がない場合、受注より7~8週営業日の工場出荷。先売御免。 Index:The right to adjust prices is reserved 注釈:価格変更の権利を売り手が有す Terms of delivery:FOB 決済条件:FOB Terms of payment:Payment against Bill of Lading 決済方法:船荷証券支払い渡し(?) Period of validity:2 months from the date of quotation, provided delivery takes place within 4 months of the date of quotation 有効期限:見積書日付より4ヶ月以内に出荷されるとして、見積もり書日付より2ヶ月以内。(文章が変?) なにとぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 奨学金の項目について

お願いします。以下奨学金を受ける際の承諾する項目があるのですが理解ができません、どなたか教えていただけると助かります All students on the I-WORK program must be registered for 14 credits in each semester and 6 credits for two of the three terms. 全ての学生は14単位を各セメスターごとに登録し・・・・??この後何と訳すべきでしょうか

• 奨学金関連

お願いします。以下奨学金を受ける際の承諾する項目があるのですが理解ができません、どなたか教えていただけると助かります All students on the I-WORK program must be registered for 14 credits in each semester and 6 credits for two of the three terms. 全ての学生は14単位を各セメスターごとに登録し・・・・??この後何と訳すべきでしょうか

• 海外送金に際しての英語の意味を教えて下さい

ある代金の支払のために海外へ送金をするのですが、その支払方法を指示した書面の中でわからない英文(単語)が2箇所あります。実際銀行などで海外送金を仕事でされている方、教えてもらえれば助かります。 (1)Please transfer this amount ”free of charge for the beneficiary” to our bank~ このような場合、送金する際、受け取り銀行の手数料も別途こちらで負担して送金しないといけないのか、あるいは受け取り側が手数料を負担してくれるので単純に請求金額だけを送金しておけば良いということなのか、どちらを意味しているのか具体的に教えて下さい。 (2)A transfer without offer number, customer number, customers name and reason of payment cannot be registered. オファー番号、顧客番号、顧客氏名、そして(reason of payment)のない送金は登録されない・・・・・・とのことですがこの文章の(reason of payment)ととはどういう意味で何を明記して送金しないといけないということなのでしょうか?  よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか。

翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか。 翻訳ソフトからのコピペはご遠慮願います。 なるべく正確な意味を知りたいのです。 1. Retail distribution direct - we usually offer this to a potential distributor if no wholesale distributor operates in the territory. We provide a discount from the RRP and in return we ask the retailer to sign into our terms and conditions/marketing agreement, pay for freight, take a minimum stock order per brand that we distribute with payment taken prior to the shipping of goods. In order to accommodate this option we generally ask the retailer to ensure that they have an English speaking employee to handle order processing and that orders are consolidated as much as possible. 2. Retail distribution via territory wholesaler - for this option the retailer is given roughly the same discount as option 1 (after freight and duty costs) but the English speaking employee is not required and order minimum/frequency can be agreed with the wholesaler 3. Wholesale distribution - we offer this option to businesses that have a sales team, warehousing and an existing client base relevant to our product ranges. For this option we provide a larger discount from the RRP (to accommodate the sales infrastructure investment) and in return we ask the organisation to visit us to discuss distribution and sign our wholesale distribution agreement, pay for freight, take a much larger minimum stock order per brand that we distribute with payment taken prior to the shipping of goods and purchase an agreed amount of stock per year. I look forward to hearing how your current supply works and your thoughts on the supply options above.

• L/Cの和訳

会社でL/Cの和訳を頼まれたのですが、貿易用語が全くわからず困っています(;_;)教えてください!よろしくお願いします!! ・marked "notify applicant" ・a discrepancy fee of JPY7000(or equivalent) should be deducted from the amount claimed or will be deducted from the proceeds of any drawing, if documents are presented with any discrepancy(IES). notwithstanding any instructions to the contrary, this charge shall be for account of beneficiary. in addition, the payment of the relative cable expense, if any, shall also be for account of beneficiary. ・Draft drawn under this credit must be endorsed and contain the clause, drawn under...letter of credit No... ・all banking commissions and charges outside korea, plus reimbursing charges, are for account of beneficiary. ・T/Treimbursement is prohibited ・in one lot by courier service(SWIFT:.....) ・usance bills drawn hereunder are to be negotiated at sight. discount charges are for buyer's account. reimburse yourselves from drawee bank by forwarding the beneficiary's drafts accompanied by certificate which states the date of loading on board, dispatch or taking in charge(shipment) of the merchandise and all terms and conditions of the credit have been complied with. ・advise through bank 長文で申し訳ないです。少しでもいいので、どうかお願いします。