I badly need someone who will not simply tell me what I want to hear

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I'm asking you to come to live in my palace, not as a servant but as my friend and confidante.
  • I need someone who will not simply tell me what I want to hear.
  • Please let me know if you can be that person.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味

I'm asking you to come to live in my palace, not as a servant but as my friend and confidante. I badly need someone who will not simply tell me what I want to hear, and I know you are that person. 発話者は信頼できる人を自分の側に置いておきたいようですが、この I badly ... 以降が意味しているのは、単なる情報提供者は要らないみたいなことでしょうか。 お手数かけますが、ご教示頂ければ幸いです。宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9723/12095)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >I'm asking you to come to live in my palace, not as a servant but as my friend and confidante. I badly need someone who will not simply tell me what I want to hear, and I know you are that person. >発話者は信頼できる人を自分の側に置いておきたいようですが、この I badly ... 以降が意味しているのは、単なる情報提供者は要らないみたいなことでしょうか。 ⇒そうですね。単にご機嫌取りのような、聞き心地のよいことを簡単に言わないような人、つまり、例えば、都合の悪いことでも、真実を適確に指摘してくれるような人が欲しいのだと言っています。そして、あなたがその人にピッタリであるとも言っていますね。 なお、この場合、badly は「すごく、強烈に(望む)」といった強調のニュアンスを表していると思います。

Eusebios
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。「聞き心地のよいことを簡単に言わないような人」ですか、なるほど!よく理解できました。

その他の回答 (1)

• ny006
  • ベストアンサー率42% (3/7)
回答No.2

私はひどく必要としてる、  単に私が聞きたいことを言うだけでない人を。 そして、私はあなたがその人だと思う。

Eusebios
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• この英文の意味をおしえてください。

Why you said I'm so mean, as you know I don't like if someone saying something that not who am.

• 英文の意味を教えてください

And yet I say to you with all my purity, *there shall be that which is present and that which remains the same as my love dawns within you.* *~*の意味がよくわからないのですが、お教えください。 このyetは、「さらに」という意味でしょうか?

• 英文の意味をを教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。同じ会社の英語圏の支社から来たメールです。製造の事でメールがきました。お願い致します。 It is good to hear from you. I read your email and I am very excited for you that you can get the AAA license for BBB. Honestly, I do not see any financial benefits for CCC . to get involved in this DDD project. Unless you are seeing something here that I don’t. If you are going to produce the EEE in BBB and sell in BBB, you will not be using our factory to produce and we will not selling the goods here in the U.S.. I am not sure what kind of role you want me to play in this project. I don’t see myself getting involved into the negotiation of contract unless CCC. can directly benefit from the involvement. As for the other opportunities you have in the email, I will take a closer look next week and get back to you. Thanks again for thinking of us and we are honored that you chose to partner up with us. We will keep in touch.

• どのような意味でしょうか

I do not believe that you should have to ask someone not to pick their nose while they are holding you, much less have to do so repeatedly. https://slate.com/human-interest/2016/03/dear-prudence-i-want-out-of-my-marriage-and-my-church.html much less have to do so repeatedlyはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物をたくさん買いました。すごく安い小物なのでたくさん買ったのですが、買ってない物が入っていたり、買ったはずの物が入っていたなっかりとトラブルになっています。その事を相手に伝えて謝罪のメールが来ましたがちょっと意味がわかりません。詳しい方教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am extremely sorry about all this inconvenience, and I apologise for my ever late reply as I have to wait for InXpres as well. I am communicating with them but they do not seem to be of any help at all. I checked your packing list and all the stock you say you are missing has been packed. As for the bags you had not ordered, I will look into that again as this is very strange to me. All boxes contained your name on them. Would you be able to tell me if this carton had AAA name on it as well as the other boxes please?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

英語圏の支社から緊急でメールが来ました。いつもは日本語でくるんですがよっぽど急いでいるみたいで英語で来ました。フェイスブックの件でメールがきているんですが意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 After I sending you an email I saw your first posting on fb and thank you for your follow up on this. On facebook we would like to know your targeted competitors, the reason I am asking is we can draw some of targeted competitors fan to *********, so you can start with few numbers of fans. Like always, as soon as I get more information and solutions for XXX and 〇○○ I will get back to you.

• この英文で意味は伝わるでしょうか(>_<)

日本語の文章を英語に置き換えているところなのですが、 下記の四つの文章に関して、文法や表現に自信がなく…(>_<) 英語に詳しい方、お助けいただけないでしょうか。 下記の英文で、相手に意味の伝わる文章になっているでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 今まで私は、人に気に入られようとして、「他の誰か」になろうとしてきた。 でも今は、あなたといることで本当の私が成長していく気がする。 I would be to "someone else" to be liked by some one. but now,I feel that my true self's growth with you. あなたと出会ってから私は、 自分の人生を愛そうと努力することを楽しむようになった。 since I met you, I came to joy to effort to love my life. 私はあなたに出会うのと同時に、 自分の奥にいる、本当の自分とも出会ったみたい。 It looked like I met my true self of deep inside and met you at the same time.

• メールの英文の訳をお願いします

アドレスが間違えているのか、迷惑メールなのか分かりませんが気になりましたので訳をお願いいたします。 ちなみにこの英文のあとにURL的なものがついていました。 hello hi and love .i am fine.quite jest like you the trvavel was not so good.bikose you was not with me .and no girlfriend?i was jest my salf .and my life is now so sad .now hear in varanasi is to hot ....an ran. i have no time for to go .........ganga. i am to busy at my huose.its good nwes for you. you have your room at my home .wan you come to india ....you no nide hoteel ,,after 2 dey i am free to go ganga and work. and its ....take 2 manth to make room ...........how is your life go.........do you have your internet..write me soon. if you can. i mas go to home. i love you. i miss you. you are one nice girlfriend?of me missing you hear a lot.i hope i wish same form you your lone

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

海外のサイトで手作りの石鹸を見つけました。欲しいので日本に発送してくれるか?成分はどんな成分か?サンプルはもらえるか?等と質問をして返事が来ました。 すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I do sell samples- they ate listed in my store under the samples category. I do ship internationally but you would need to pay shipping. All my ingredients are listing in every listing. I used to carry detergent soaps but are phasing them out and only purchase detergent-free base now. Because of FDA regulations, I cannot legally say anything more that my soap washes. I cannot say that it moisturizes or helps dry skin. I also cannot say that it helps with any medical conditions such as eczema, etc. I can only simply state that it washes. FDA had tough rules on that. Although I would love to supply soap to you on a regular basis, at this time, I'm not able to make more than what I have as we're moving in 5 weeks and I got a new job working 58 hours a week so that keeps me too busy to find time to make soap right now. If you'd like to contact me in a few months and see if things have changed, that would be fine.

• この英文の意味,,,こんなニュアンスですか?

Ok sorry all I make you upset will not do again and good to know you as well bye thank you. ”わかったよ すべては私があなたの気分を悪くさせた。もうそんなことはしない。 あなたがそんな人だとわかってよかった。 さよなら ありがとう”