• 締切済み

この英文で意味は伝わるでしょうか(>_<)

日本語の文章を英語に置き換えているところなのですが、 下記の四つの文章に関して、文法や表現に自信がなく…(>_<) 英語に詳しい方、お助けいただけないでしょうか。 下記の英文で、相手に意味の伝わる文章になっているでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 今まで私は、人に気に入られようとして、「他の誰か」になろうとしてきた。 でも今は、あなたといることで本当の私が成長していく気がする。 I would be to "someone else" to be liked by some one. but now,I feel that my true self's growth with you. あなたと出会ってから私は、 自分の人生を愛そうと努力することを楽しむようになった。 since I met you, I came to joy to effort to love my life. 私はあなたに出会うのと同時に、 自分の奥にいる、本当の自分とも出会ったみたい。 It looked like I met my true self of deep inside and met you at the same time.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

下記の英文で、相手に意味の伝わる文章になっているでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 今まで私は、人に気に入られようとして、「他の誰か」になろうとしてきた。 でも今は、あなたといることで本当の私が成長していく気がする。 I would be to "someone else" to be liked by some one. but now,I feel that my true self's growth with you. →I've wanted to be "someone else" so that I may be loved by other people. but now, I feel that my true self is growing with you. あなたと出会ってから私は、 自分の人生を愛そうと努力することを楽しむようになった。 since I met you, I came to joy to effort to love my life. →since I met you, I came to enjoy trying to love my life. 私はあなたに出会うのと同時に、 自分の奥にいる、本当の自分とも出会ったみたい。 It looked like I met my true self of deep inside and met you at the same time. →I would like to see my true self, in my inmost self, as I see you. 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

関連するQ&A

• この英文の意味がわかりません。

この意味がわかりません。 どなたか教えてください。 Sorry ladies, I have to let you down. I am moving to the ACT where I can express my true love.

• この英文が良くわかりません”hipocrate to you ”

この英文が良くわかりません”hipocrate to you ” どなたか意味を教えて下さい、お願いたします。 i dont want to be hipocrate to you and to my self. Yes,i have once.

• この英文を教えてください。

I like to share my life for you. 英語に詳しい方、どうかこの文章の意味を教えてください。

• 英文の意味を教えてください

And yet I say to you with all my purity, *there shall be that which is present and that which remains the same as my love dawns within you.* *~*の意味がよくわからないのですが、お教えください。 このyetは、「さらに」という意味でしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

下記の英文を教えて下さい。某小物メーカーに記載されていました。すみませんが宜しくお願いします。 The prices will have to stay at the moment. Can you explain the prices calculation that you’re referring to? $12 vs. $17, why would your price be higher than $12, wouldn’t your landing price for $20 pen be around $30 so you can sell around $12 or more? How did you get $17. for a pen? As you know we have other dealers in usa and they’re not having the same calculation so please explain further so I may understand you better. Maybe if I understand better, I might be able to work with you. In addition, I will be out of town and will not return till March 9th so my replies might be delayed.

• 英文についての質問

My name is XX and I wanted to talk to you to ask if you could tutor me for English. という文章があるのですが、なぜ「I wanted to」ということは 「英語を教えてもらえないかお願いしたかった」ということでしょうか? ではなく、「英語を教えて欲しいのであなたと話してみたかった」ということでしょうか?つまり今後、連絡交換をして話をしたい、ということですか?

• 英文が訳せなくて困っています。

あるメッセージで英文が届いたのですが、まったく英語ができず困っています。 英語得意な方がいらしゃったら翻訳お願いします。。。 Hey, I just added you to my band in 140 King of Pop. You should accept my invitation! :) Click here: /b8 上の文章です。 よろしくおねがいします!!!

• 英文の意味が分かりません。

カタログの印刷について アメリカとやり取りしています。 先方のメールの文章で、以下のものがありました。 I may be able to get you the background from the image on the cover if you wanted to replicate the look. 何を言っているのか分かりません。 特に「the background」が、 「get」にかかっているのか 「you」にかかっているのか? カタログの「背景」なのか youの「背景」なのか? 困っています。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

Sometimes caught in a random sadness and loneliness to know how much you've been embraced by this life, by people around you and by the ones you treasure. Recently I have become so ridiculously emotional that I have come to hate my own self. Come on... am I really that annoying? If that's true, I'd rather not care than be refused for caring so much. です。よろしくお願いします。

• このメール文章の中「 I always liked you.」はどうい

このメール文章の中「 I always liked you.」はどういう意味を持っていますか? I got my home & have been moved in for 4 months now. Its not big, but its mine & all paid off. lol I had my surgery Nov 30 09 & am walking with a cane now. I got 2 big ugly scars too. I would be happy to meet you anywhere you want. I always liked you. Your welcome to stay at my home if you want. I promise to keep it clean while your here.